Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-21-2011, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

The Cape episode 1x08 "The Lich, Part 2" Discussion -airs February 21st!

The Cape, Max and Rollo are forced to rely on Dana's legal connections to help them discover The Lich's whereabouts. Heavily entranced by Conrad Chandler's potent serum, Orwell struggles to fight off the physiological and mental effects of the strong dose. Meanwhile, Netta's strange loyalty to The Lich is clarified. In a sedated, weak state, Orwell drifts between reality and fantasy sequences, which slowly reveal her history and past.
Old 02-21-2011, 01:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thank god for the Orwell history. I can't wait!
"As useful as they are, Cylons are simply tools. Nothing more. And to forget that, to blur the distinction between man and machine, and to attribute human qualities, is... folly. There’s no way to know what lies ahead, really. This technology has taken those last few steps to the mountain pass, but beyond is undiscovered country" : Daniel Graystone, icon credit LJ: iwantchips
Old 02-22-2011, 02:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm very excited to see that.
Old 02-22-2011, 03:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

Well, we finally found out her real name: Jamie, and proof that Peter is her dad but I wanted to see what she saw in the white door! Anyone else thinking her mom died as a result of something Peter did? Either directly or indirectly.

I kind of wish Vince and co would find out about her past already. I want to see that reaction!

The creepiest part was when the lich went out to get lilies. I don't know why, but I found that incredibly creepy.
"As useful as they are, Cylons are simply tools. Nothing more. And to forget that, to blur the distinction between man and machine, and to attribute human qualities, is... folly. There’s no way to know what lies ahead, really. This technology has taken those last few steps to the mountain pass, but beyond is undiscovered country" : Daniel Graystone, icon credit LJ: iwantchips
Old 02-22-2011, 04:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Dude this episode was awesome!

Orwell: We finally got to find out the truth. Jaimie Flemming, that has a nice ring to it. Summer knocked this episode out of the park. By far my favorite episode for her yet. She really played the sedated state perfectly and the dream sequences were amazing.

I think Peter had something to do with the loss of Jaimie's mom too. We know Peter to be a very power hungry man so maybe he wanted Jaimie so badly as well that he didn't need her mother. He wouldn't be the only man to do so (ie Lionel Luthor).

And that door, what was behind it that seemed so bad and why was it there in Jaimie's waking state at the fair grounds?

Cape: Great as always, especially loved him in the interrogation room. And his interractions with his family were great.

Cape/Orwell: LOL the writers are toying with our ship. Love it. Of all people though why would Orwell fantasize about marrying Vince? I guess right now it makes sense since he's the only man in her life but still. And not that I'm complaining of course. As much as I want Vince to get his family back I also want him to start a new chapter in his life where it includes that romance with Orwell.

And the way that Orwell looked at Vince when she woke up, you could tell there was an undying secret love she feels for him. Almost as if she wanted him to know the truth either about that or about her and her father when she asked if she said anything.

And loved how Vince was so protective of her when she was coming out of the drugs.

The Carnies: Rollo is simply the best, end of story. Loved him kicking so big dude ass.

Lych: Out of all the villians we've had on this show, he has been the creepiest by far. I too was creeped out when he went to the garden to pick those flowers. That scene was so perfect with the night, the dark shadows, everything.
Emma♥Neal
Old 02-22-2011, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

I thought it was very good too!! I love that we found out so much about Orwell, though there are still some mysteries untold which is good too. The Lich was so creepy, omg, poor Orwell.
I love the ending with Vince and Orwell too, he seemed worried, but I love how shy about it he was. And she didn't want him to know anything about her dream either.
Old 03-03-2011, 10:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh my God, the Capewell scenes were the highlight of this episode. And so was Summer's performance . This was way better than part 1 IMO. My poor Orwell. She looks gorgeous as a bride. I'm also glad that she practically saved herself before Vince got there, that's my girl.