Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-06-2012, 06:00 AM
Addicted Fan

Being Human (US) episode 2x8 I've got You Under My Skin Discussion Thread

since one wasn't already made i made one.

PROMO
Being Human Season 2 Episode 8 I've Got You Under Your Skin Promo - YouTube

SNEAK PEEK

Being Human Season 2 Episode 8 I've Got You Under Your Skin Sneak Peek - YouTube

i apologize i don't remember how to embed a video onto

Last edited by juju_b; 03-06-2012 at 06:19 AM
Old 03-06-2012, 06:18 AM
Addicted Fan

ughhh had this all typed out and then computer closed everything! anyway

i totally loved this episode tonight!

i am really digging the reaper. this was my favorite story line of the night. i want him and sally to be together lol everytime they were together i wanted them to kiss or do whatever this ghost couple would do, i love their chemistry.

liked how josh and julia were able to clear the air about what happened between them. who knows where that is going to lead.

ooo surin is a crafty one, love when she takes charge. i am mesa mesa on henry i know he is aidens "son" but i wouls rather learn about his real son he had to leave because he became a vampire.

over all a great episode can't wait till next week.
Old 03-06-2012, 06:25 AM
Obsessed Fan

Did you all watch? Suren is completely nuts. Hahahaha OK we knew that. A woman scorned and all but wth -do you think she skinned him alive? I do. At first I thought Aidan was nuts to leave them alone because she still probably loves him and he could easily get under her skin -but she wanted her pound of flesh didn't she.

I thought for a bit Aidan was unaware of Suren watching him. So the orphans are all taken care of now.

Sally-a reaper??? From the promo's it looked as if sh was going to get the main dude but he is much too powerful. Again the promo's for next week have me wondering what exactly is she getting herself into?

Josh. Didn't expect him and Julia to reconnect. Glad they did and that he showed her how screwed up he can get. I was worried he might accidentally scratch her. Love him and his sister. When he hugged her and thanked her in the beginning after Aiden sent for her and he said, thanks for coming and hving to love me. My heart of course went thunk -poor Joshy.

I like it that they see themselves as monsters. Even Sally. At first when they would talk about it, it didn't seem right. Sure I know Aidan has led a vicious life but he was trying to reform. Nearly made it too. Josh never wanted to be the monster. Sally is learning.
EJami powerful, tangible, wild & completely off the charts Choice, not chance, determined destiny. He, too, has been changed in his turn, changed utterly: & a terrible beauty was born. Love comes in many forms & faces, as there are many roads to truth.
Old 03-07-2012, 12:20 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for making this thread!!! I'm going to be wathcing this ep tonight, can't wait to see it
Old 03-10-2012, 12:17 PM
Elite Fan

Another intense episode!

Highlight for me was Josh breaking down at Julia's, Sam H killed it that said I hope they wrap up Julia's story soon, there's something about her I don't really like. I don't want them to hook up again

Loved the Henry/Aidan scenes.

Sally was BA!!!