Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-12-2014, 02:02 PM
Administrator

I have tears in my eyes reading this thread. Cory was a great talent and a really nice gentleman, and he's sorely missed. I feel bad that this board is closing, but I understand and respect the reasons why, and I think its fitting that this board closes on the anniversary of his untimely passing. May he rest in peace. My thanks to everyone who posted on or moderated this board over the years.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 07-12-2014, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

thanks Jerry

I can't believe it's coming too fast
Old 07-12-2014, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's already the 13th in most countries.

I started playing glee music. it hurts. i play every song that cory sang or relate to finn.
Old 07-12-2014, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just wanted to say I love this board forever
Old 07-12-2014, 08:57 PM
Elite Fan

I'm actually tearing up going through these posts now I'm truly sorry for everyone on this board, but I understand you're reasoning behind closing the board. Cory will be missed and always in everyone's hearts that's for sure.

M i r a n d a .
Old 07-12-2014, 09:21 PM
Passionate Fan

I can't believe this board is closing. It feels like yesterday when Raddy was telling me the exciting news that she became mod of this board. Even though I only use to post every once in a while way back in the day; I still felt like I had to say goodbye somehow.

Cory may be gone, but his memory I know will be lived on forever by the people he brought together on this board.
Old 07-12-2014, 09:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love you forever, Noelle. I'm thankful that I've met you, beautiful.

Thank you for everyone who drop by tonight.
Old 07-12-2014, 09:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wishing you all the best.

Miss you, Cory.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 07-12-2014, 10:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

More fan story.

Quote:
So they get their table set up and at first they had Cory seated in the first seat but then they moved him (when they first put him there my friend was like WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT TO THE FANS DO THEY WANT TO OVERWHELM US FIRST THING). So we got in line and I was SO NERVOUS. Again. Of course. I’m glad I had my friends around me because they relax me and they’re good at actually speaking to him when words fail me. When we got up to the line, my friends decided they wanted to tell all the guys about our bad luck getting there so they told them about the 28 hour drive from Kansas, (“from KANSAS?! oh my god!” “A FLAT TIRE?!”) and then my friend was like “So…28 hours…can we get a picture of you and our friend please…remember…28 hours” and Cory didn’t think twice, he was just like “YEAH OF COURSE!” and he posed with me. Then we got yelled at by the security lady which both scared and embarrassed me. I just kept apologizing to him and he grabbed my hand, did that Cory thing where he makes direct eye contact and said, “Hey, don’t worry about it. Thank you so much for coming all the way here.” and I think I said something really meaningful and deep like, “You’re welcome,” or something, I’m not sure.
Read here.

Whenever you guys ever feel lonely, there's a star that is named after Cory Monteith somewhere up in the sky. He is watching all of us. Remember that he was all about the fans. He loves them more than anything which is why the OP is filled with fan stories. There's no one better at meeting fans than Cory which is totally my own opinion. He was this great human being. He was so genuine, loving and caring. He spoke with passion when it comes to charities that is close to his heart. He was full of life. He was a bright light for all of us. He always knew how to put a smile on someone's face. Remember his beautiful heart rather than how his story ended. Cory, thank you for everything. I'd spend the rest of my life missing you.
Old 07-12-2014, 11:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

aww what a sad day.. love you Cory!
Old 07-12-2014, 11:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

me rn..
Quote:
How do you pick up the threads of an old life? How do you go on, when in your heart, you begin to understand, there is no going back? There are some things that time cannot mend. - j.r.r tolkien
Also..
Quote:
The only thing I can say about Cory is he would have noticed you. There’s not an autograph he didn’t sign and there’s not a face that he didn’t look at and there’s nobody that didn’t get a smile, and that was really important to him. He lived in gratitude.

Last edited by Stars Fade; 07-13-2014 at 12:32 AM
Old 07-13-2014, 05:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm so sad