Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-03-2011, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Finn Hudson S&S #5: Coming soon - Romantic Finn Hudson to blow your minds, melt your hearts, and save the day.

Welcome to the Official Finn Hudson Spoilers & Speculation thread.
General Season 2 Spoilers
"I'm excited about our spring season because we're going back to the earlier Glee episodes. We really love all of our characters and the soap opera aspects of the show and now that we're cooking we'll be featuring those great stories in the back half." - Ryan Murphy

The Quinn-Finn-Rachel love triangle will be a major plot point through the end of the season.

Promos:

Sneak Peaks/Teasers:

TvLine (Michael Ausiello or Matt Mitovich)

Question: Please tell me these rumors of a Glee death during May Sweeps aren’t true! –Eric

Ausiello: Rumors of a Glee death aren’t true. Glee DEATHS on the other hand? That’s totally happening. Sources confirm to me exclusively that this season’s penultimate episode, which bears the ominous title “Funeral,” is about the death of several things. One being a beloved character. The other being a major couple.

Watch With Kristin:
Saw that some amazing Finchel scenes were filmed in NYC. Anything you guys can tell us about that?
The best Finn-Rachel scenes, at least in our humble opinions, have not been photographed yet. That’s right. The photos you’ve seen thus far? Not even the best that’s yet to come!

Please tell us that Fuinn will start to unravel….need Finchel happiness again!
Unravel is the perfect word for what’s about to happen to Quinn and Finn. Of course, it won’t unravel in a nice, straight line. More like a tangled web

"Well, they do say new york is the city of love! what? they don’t say that? could’ve fooled us with the way we hear finn and rachel will be acting toward each other during nationals."

Quotes from Cast/Crew/TPTB:

"I'm so upset about it! The tweets that I get about this are so intense. They're like, 'You have ruined the show for me! I am sitting here crying right now.'
I show[ed] the tweets to Ryan Murphy and [I was] like, 'Look what you've done!' And he loved it! He was like 'Really?! Oh my God.' I'm so sad, I love working with Cory [Monteith]. They're not keeping us apart," Lea insists.

"[Finn] is pretty hurt, but they were each other's first love. He might forgive her," - Cory (on Finn/Rachel)

"...it’s always going to be back-and-forth between Rachel and Quinn.” - Cory

"People are complicated. Just because he doesn't forgive her now doesn't mean he's never going to forgive her. He forgave Quinn eventually, he'll forgive Rachel eventually." - Brad Falchuk

"I think Finn is being used by Quinn for her prom queen aspirations, So I think he's gonna wise up to that at some point and maybe that'll send him back in the other direction." - Cory

Miscellaneous/Other Sources:

- Finn and Jesse fight over Rachel at prom. Sue is not amused. They both get kicked out.
- Neither Finn nor Jesse stay for the whole prom, but Quinn and Rachel don't go chasing after them.

Song List for Finn in Upcoming Episodes:
I Don't Wanna Know - Cory & Dianna
Don't Stop - Cory, Lea, Chord, & Dianna

Upcoming Episodes

2 x 19 - Rumours
Airdate: May 3rd
Official Episode Description: Sue Sylvester revives the school newspaper and decides to print a few inflammatory blind items. The glee club gains a whole new respect for Sam when they discover some interesting new information about his family life. Meanwhile, April Rhodes (guest star Chenoweth) returns to Lima and tries to convince Mr. Schuester to hit the road with her.
Stills:

2 x 20 - Prom Queen
Airdate: May 10th
Official Episode Description: When the entertainment for prom falls through, Principal Figgins (guest star Iqbal Theba) asks New Directions to perform at the dance much to prom coordinator Sue’s dismay. Things get heated as the competition for prom king and queen draws closer, and Jessie St. James (guest star Jonathan Groff) returns.
Stills:

2 x 21 - Funeral
Airdate: May 17th
Official Episode Description: New Directions continues to strategize their set list for Nationals with a little help from Jessie St. James (guest star Jonathan Groff). Meanwhile, an unexpected loss rocks the world of one of McKinley’s own.
Stills:

2 x 22 - TBA
Airdate: May 24th
Official Episode Description: New Directions heads to Nationals to compete in the ultimate singing showdown.
Stills:

Promo pictures

Set pics:

2.22:

Cory and cast in Times Square:

Finn&Rachel on bridge at central park:

Cast in central park:

Finn & Rachel in Sardi's restaurant with Patti Lupone

Finn & Rachel's night walk:

The scene opens with Rachel and Finn walking arm-in-arm across the silent New York street.
As they get to the corner, we see Puck, Sam, Artie and Mike all leaning up against a building (for some reason Puck has an accordion).
As Rachel and Finn keep walking down the street, saying something, the other four are close behind them.
As Finn and Rachel reach the end of the track, they stop and look into each other’s eyes (the other four boys are off-screen at this point).
Finn says something to Rachel, and leans in for a kiss, but Rachel leans away, and doesn’t let him.
She says (from what I could tell) “I’m sorry. I-I can’t.” She then turns heel and walks down the block and around the corner.
Finn looks at her as she walks away, and then turns towards the camera.

Last edited by ღfaithfully; 05-03-2011 at 03:03 PM
Old 05-03-2011, 02:19 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT
Old 05-03-2011, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

no problem I finally updated the OP.
Old 05-03-2011, 04:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for opening!

Finn & Guitar. I would love to see it!

And OP, is beautiful cause theres FR in it.
Old 05-03-2011, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

hahaha yup pretty much
Old 05-03-2011, 08:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Watch with Kristin -- What Lies Ahead & An Ausiello Answer
Finn and Rachel's Road to…Somewhere: In yesterday's Spoiler Chat, we told you that there was a Finn and Rachel scene that hasn't been captured via photography yet. To elaborate and share some more, I can tell you that this Finchel moment may or may not include both Lea and Cory in the same place, simply speaking to each other. Confusing? Probably a bit. But what I mean is that a good Finchel moment doesn't necessarily mean it's a scene with both Finn and Rachel. Thus far, I haven't seen this photo floating around the Net. And I am an expert at creeping around the Net for photos. You should see my collection of John Krasinski pics. I'm his future second wife, by the way.

Mr. Schue Hits New York: Yes, all that Broadway talk in this episode meant something. We've all be so focused on the high school kids and all their issues, we almost forgot that the adults on Glee are also capable of their own drama. Do you think the lights of NYC will lure Will away from McKinley? I can't imagine that our fearless leader will soon forget about his dream of being under the lights and on that stage.

Death Is at Our Door: It's at our TV door, at least. The funeral episode is coming up as well, and I see that you all have been guessing away at who will be laid to rest in the Glee world. I wish I could give you more clues on who it is, but the only ones I can think of (that other TV scoopers haven't already said) are way too obvious. And I've seen some of the guesses you guys have put forth, so I know how smart you all are. Plus, the episode is much more than just a funeral, so we can't focus too heavily on that plot point, you know?

Time to Prom and Groff It Up: Did you see? Did you see The Groff in the promo for next week's episode? I was so smitten with just a glimpse of the curly-haired angel known as Jonathan Groff that I almost forgot to be mad about the Quinn and Rachel moment in the bathroom. Almost forgot. Damn you promos for unleashing all my secrets! That is the moment that I cannot wait for fans of Rachel and Quinn's friendship to see. Even though you got a preview of what goes down, it's what comes after that really hits home. Oh, and to paraphrase one of my favorite comments ever on a Glee-Dux: "The Groff is back and nothing hurts." But you know what else I cant wait for? Kurt's prom ensemble. From what I hear, it's going to be both outrageous and fabulous.

Question: Is the upcoming death on Glee also the troublesome diva that you mentioned in your blind item some time back? —Caroline
Ausiello: No.
Old 05-03-2011, 09:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow Kristen annoys me sometimes so much. Idgaf about your John Krasinki picture collection. I wonder what this Finchel moment is and what will happen after in the RQ bathroom scene. I'm so angry at Quinn rn.
Old 05-03-2011, 09:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

i'm not angry with her Watch the episode.

ikr? she usually spoils something we already know.
Old 05-03-2011, 09:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

with Quinn you mean?
Old 05-03-2011, 10:27 PM
Elite Fan

Hmm.. I wonder what Finn and/or Rachel scene/s they're talking about.

And why it tops the date.

From the end of the last thread - where did the spoiler about the cab come from?
Old 05-03-2011, 11:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tftnt!
Old 05-04-2011, 02:45 AM
Master Fan

I think the Finchel scene will be - one of them talking about how much they love the other to another character or something like that.

In regards to the Faberry comment - I think the "what comes after" will be Quinn realising what she has done and basically letting out all the frustration she has with Rachel eg - basically Quinn is the one who is actually jealous of Rachel etc...

That's my guess anyways

"My heart is a museum filled with pictures of you."
♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

haydensgirl: Jess
Old 05-04-2011, 08:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah my thought is Finn gets kicked out of Prom because of his fight with Jesse before prom king and queen are announced and Quinn goes crazy cause she knows she can't get that crown without Finn...of course she will blame Rachel for him getting kicked out and ruining her prom...I think she is and has always been jealous of Rachel because of her talent and the fact Finn is meant to be with Rachel not her...she has known that from the beginning and does not truly love him or wouldn't be giving him ultimatums...if you truly loved someone who would just let them go and want them to be happy
Old 05-04-2011, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT

I can't wait to watch the season finale and sooner the episode from yesterday
Old 05-04-2011, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am just so mad that Quinn will hit Rachel.

AFTER RACHEL BROKE HER NOSE like... two weeks ago. WTF.

and I used to love Quinn They've got a lot of redeeming to do. I just want s1 Quinn back.

and I can't wait to see this scene that hasn't been photographed yet!

Quote:
I think the Finchel scene will be - one of them talking about how much they love the other to another character or something like that.
I think I would love this!