Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

1x19 "No Ordinary Future" Episode Discussion

No Ordinary Future
March 26th 2011
ABC Saturday 10/9c

“No Ordinary Future” – After being zooped into the future and witnessing the downfall of her family, Stephanie must do everything in her power to alter a chain of events in the present that will expose the Powells’ powers to the world. Meanwhile, with George’s help, Jim tries to track down those responsible for the death of a fellow cop, and Mrs. X (Lucy Lawless) tasks an unlikely person to keep tabs on Katie and her unborn child, on “No Ordinary Family,”

Last edited by NOLA504; 03-26-2011 at 03:36 AM
Old 03-26-2011, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

This episode was just great!

Felt so sad for Daphne in this episode she erased Chris mind but she erased more then she wanted to...but he just couldn't remember cause I agree it was or could have cause trouble. I love Daphne being the hero for this episode as well.

Joshua mentions 24/7 without seeing him was disappointing and he wanted Victoria to be brought back...now he is even more mysterious.

Why did the promo for next episode ruin Dr.King and Jim showdown?

Last edited by eternalfate; 03-26-2011 at 08:09 PM
Old 03-26-2011, 08:09 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

The episode was good not better than last week.

That whole time travel was confusing me at first but I started to understand it more. doesn't seem like a fun power for Steph since she keeps running into things.

Victoria is back and it's because of the watcher guess he still does care for here but now she's gonna steal Katie's babby( Tia said they might come after her baby) speaking of Katie she was funny as usual, but are we gonna get some kind of closure on her and the watcher

Daphne was kinda annoy me at the beginning of the episode by how she kept letting Chris talk her into doing that thing with his boss then making her feel bad if she didn't well I should be more mad at Chris then Daphne glad she finally told her parents about her powers soon as they told her she had to erase chris mind I knew he would forget about their relationship.
Old 03-26-2011, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I agree, last weeks was better.

We will get Watcher/Katie closure...judging by interviews but I don't know anymore. I'm just so tired of the keep mentioning him....cause they just show us where he is, he can even be far away in town somewhere. just want to see what he is up to.

Agreed, Daphne was getting on my nerve...when she became a hero I start liking her more. felt sad for her in the end.
Old 03-26-2011, 08:26 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Now they will have to cram everything in this one episode

I was glad she was able to be a hero felt bad for her as well glad JJ was there to give her a hug cause she sure needed one.

Quote:
Why did the promo for next episode ruin Dr.King and Jim showdown?
IKR these promos are showing to much
Old 03-26-2011, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Need to know more about Victoria/Joshua relationship....and does anyone know his real name?

The promo showed entirely too much.
Old 03-26-2011, 08:51 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)
Now they will have to cram everything in this one episode

I was glad she was able to be a hero felt bad for her as well glad JJ was there to give her a hug cause she sure needed one.

IKR these promos are showing to much
Indeed that was cool, I hope she gets over the loss of her boyfriend it seems to have hit her pretty hard. After all this time I do not think he would have betrayed her as the rest of his family thought. I always knew Joshua was dirty but not as dirty as to try to bring Victoria back to life. They better not kill off Katie.

Am I the only one that thinks that ABC sucks for canceling this show and all their Scifi related programing?
Old 03-26-2011, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Be honest I'm not sure what Joshua is.....probably have a great reason for sending Victoria to Mrs. X...not going to judge on that but I do know it would have been bad if Dr.King knew Victoria was dead but that's another thing that confuses me. Dr.King had to know Stephanie was lying when she was pretending to be Victoria but he doesn't....so I guess Mrs. X and Dr.King weren't keeping phone contact before she returned to Global Tech....

Everything is just confusing me. I still love Watcher because I knew he was confusion when I first loved him. ....wait I love him when he was just evil so yeah don't have a problem with him, gotta hear the whole story on the Victoria thing though cause we all know that Mrs X seems to be very evil and Watcher was working with Mrs.X and Dr.King for yearssssss so it could have been a great reason....probably he does still like Victoria and he know how hard it's been for her. I need to know her backstory as well. but yeah hopefully we find out more of that but I won't go all crazy over it now.

ABC didn't cancel the show yet.
Old 03-27-2011, 07:21 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
Am I the only one that thinks that ABC sucks for canceling this show and all their Scifi related programing?
No your not they want this show to fail so badly that's why they put it on Saturday
Old 03-27-2011, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I agree with you, ABC not even giving the show a chance to succeed. Very horrible move from ABC. They really changed NOF night for a reality show DWTS that's what it's all about these days, the same old reality show.