Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-12-2013, 04:05 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Nikita 4x04 ~ "Pay-Off" episode discussion (12/13/13)

Nikita 4x04 ~ "Pay-Off"

more

THE SHOP OFFERS NIKITA THE DEAL OF A LIFETIME — Jones (guest star David S. Lee) benches Amanda (Melinda Clake) and takes back the reigns of the operation. He calls Nikita (Maggie Q) and offers her and the entire team complete freedom by wiping away their identities and faking their deaths if they walk away from their mission. The team lands the plane on a secluded Pakistan air strip, but when the local drug czar and his men storm the plane and demand ten million dollars, Nikita calls Alex (Lyndsy Fonseca) for the money. After Alex pulls diamonds out of a safe deposit box to pay the insurgents, Sam (Devon Sawa) sees an opportunity to recoup his losses and contemplates stealing the diamonds. Meanwhile, Michael (Shane West) comes face-to-face with an old adversary, Ramon (guest star Simon Kassianides), who hits Michael with some hard truths. Dwight Little directed the episode written by Terry Matalas & Travis Fickett.

Old 12-13-2013, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the thread! Just saw a tweet from someone who is part of the Nikita crew that has me nervous!

icon: tumblr |B
Old 12-15-2013, 02:35 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

I think that, for now, this is the best episode of the season. Full of action especially the last 15 minutes

The Shop exposed, Birkhoff's father that helps them (only his father can hacker Shadownet ), the doubles freed, Nikita's name cleared, AMANDA'S DOUBLE and the real Amanda few scenes later!

I admit that I had already a feeling of Amanda being a double when she launch the missile ans kills all those people in that room. I thought "Ok, Amanda is crazy, but not like that" and I was even more sure when she stayed in that room knowing she'd have died in few seconds

Mikita are finally in good terms again, thanks to Ramon. He wasn't changed at all, had became even worse.

I really wonder what happens now!

Ps: Philip (the Group head) is very creepy, more than Percy