Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Mid-Season TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-08-2004, 11:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks!
Old 09-09-2004, 11:38 AM
Absolute Fan

deleted

"can we take a ride, get out of this place while we still have time?"

Last edited by terresita; 09-10-2004 at 10:32 PM
Old 09-18-2004, 01:20 AM
Master Fan

OK, how do I cap with Power DVD XP (for VAIO if that makes any difference)?

The control panel looks like this:

Any help would be greatly greatl greatly appreciated.

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
Old 09-24-2004, 06:33 PM
Banned

I'm guessing that the PowerDVD you are using came with your computer. Which means you don't have the complete version, which means you can't make captures. You'll have to purchase it at an electronic store or download it. I'm not sure if they offer free trials.

If you have anymore questions about Screencapping or PowerDVD you can look in here.
Old 09-26-2004, 12:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Yoda-Mira
I'm guessing that the PowerDVD you are using came with your computer. Which means you don't have the complete version, which means you can't make captures. You'll have to purchase it at an electronic store or download it. I'm not sure if they offer free trials.

If you have anymore questions about Screencapping or PowerDVD you can look in here.
Are you serious! Yes, I am loving SOny right now! (sarcastic.) Thanks for the help.

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
Old 10-04-2004, 05:42 AM
Master Fan

hwo do i change a bmp file to a jpg file ??

Last edited by ~mEnTaL-PiXiE~; 10-04-2004 at 05:49 AM
Old 10-04-2004, 02:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Open the bmp with a graphic editor (Paint for example) and go to "save as", and select jpg and save the picture.
Old 11-11-2004, 02:01 AM
Master Fan

I have a listing in my Add/Remove Programs for Adobe Acrobat 5.0 at like 20 something MB and Adobe Acrobat 6.0.1 at about 45 MB. Can I delete version 5.0 without screwing up 6.0.1?

Old 11-12-2004, 08:32 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton

I have a tiny question that I would like to ask, how do you make an icon to look like this? See how it fades? I tried to do that with my program but it just won't cooperate! Could someone tell me how to do that? Thanks a lot!

Old 11-12-2004, 11:55 PM
Master Fan

The fading is done with a gradient (white/clear) and probably with multiple frames increasing in the fill (or opacity) of the gradient itself- that gives it the glow look.

Old 11-13-2004, 02:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton

Thanks!
Old 11-14-2004, 12:55 PM
Supreme Fan

Hi!

I have a question. How do I animate using Image Ready? I open IR, then open all the images I want to string together, in IR. Then there's that little animation bar down the bottom. When a image is selected, it appears as frame 1 in the animation bar. When I want to add the next frame, I click the little box icon, but all it does is give me another copy of the first image (which is still selected) as frame 2. If I click on a new image, the animation bar loses the image I'd had previously, and only shows the current selected image. I know i´m doing something wrong...can anyone tell me what is it?
Thanks

"I've gone on a few times at Crashdown just to say, "Thank you,"..." - Shiri Appleby
Old 11-14-2004, 01:32 PM
Passionate Fan

Shirley_Temple - I already offered you to help at the Request Thread. So, feel free to PM me.

I think there are many ways to do an animation with IR.

But the way you are doing it, you have to click on the little button at the right end of the animation window (underneath the exit-cross). Then go to copy frame. After that you have to click on the image you want to combine with your copied frame, and then click the little button again and go to paste frame... There are several options, in this case choose either paster after or paste before selection. You now should have two frames in your animation window. If you want to add new frames, you have to select another picture, copy the frame and paste it into the animation window you have worked on. And so on.

Hope this is not too confusing...
Old 11-14-2004, 05:10 PM
Supreme Fan

oh thank you! Now it´s so easy...!!
And yes, I will probably PM you

"I've gone on a few times at Crashdown just to say, "Thank you,"..." - Shiri Appleby
Old 12-08-2004, 02:53 AM
nki
Absolute Fan

troubleshooting

just one question. i don't know what happened but for the last 2 days, i've been having trouble saving web pages...it just either saves as another type of file, which my computer doesn't recognize or just saves the text, without the images. is this just part of the settings?