Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-11-2007, 07:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Board Recustomization

Hi everyone,

The Fan Forum Graphics Team is in the process of (re)customizing message boards and now it's your turn!

If you have any picture suggestions or colour ideas, please post them on this thread. Don't post (hotlink) the pictures, links to them are fine. Make sure that the pictures are of as high quality as possible and that the top of the head of the person in the picture isn't cropped off. We also like to use photoshoot images when possible.

Your suggestions for possible colors and pictures will be taken into serious consideration, but in the interest of seeing every board receive the best customized look possible, the final decision concerning how this board will be customized will be made by the members of the Graphics Team, because we want to make sure that the selected graphic and colors fit into the overall design scheme that we've established for Fan Forum.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or ask them here. For a full explanation of the message board customization process, see this thread.

Could the mods of this board please top this thread and leave it topped until a week or so after the board has been (re)customized.

Jen
Old 11-11-2007, 09:54 AM
Addicted Fan

Great to hear this board will be re-customized!
I might come up with picture suggestions later
"Grace is what matters. In anything, especially life, especially growth, tragedy, pain, love, death. That's a quality I admire very greatly. It keeps you from reaching for the gun too quickly, it keeps you from destroying things too foolishly. And sort of keeps you alive."
Old 11-11-2007, 11:41 AM
Master Fan

I kinda like the color scheme. I don't really know if I want that changed. But I would love anything.
Old 11-12-2007, 02:02 PM
Addicted Fan

I like this color scheme too! But changing is always good Besides, I'm sure the GT will come up with even better colors/graphic.
"Grace is what matters. In anything, especially life, especially growth, tragedy, pain, love, death. That's a quality I admire very greatly. It keeps you from reaching for the gun too quickly, it keeps you from destroying things too foolishly. And sort of keeps you alive."
Old 11-13-2007, 04:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Awesome I can't wait to see it
Old 01-14-2008, 04:18 PM
Master Fan

Are they still in the process of recustomization?
Old 01-14-2008, 10:39 PM
Master Fan

OMG! yay.
Old 01-27-2008, 10:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

We've made and picked the winning graphic! Now you just need to wait for it to be set up, which takes a long time so please be patient
Old 03-07-2008, 09:02 PM
Master Fan

I can't wait to see the new look.
Old 03-07-2008, 09:47 PM
Addicted Fan

That's great! Thanks, GT! And thank you, Tar, for letting us know