Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 04-06-2020, 03:29 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
Now I am confused or Peter is making me nuts what is it!?! did Alex quit or not
I see it like this: Alex has decided that he wants to leave after the season 10. So CBS has decided that it wants to continue the series and do season 11 without Alex. Peter Lenkov had to figure out how to do it without him. So he introduces this new character, Lincoln and Steve will leave Hawaii and Five-0. At the same time, believing that the network for a while (let's say in a few months when he rests a bit) would be able to convince Alex for a return. But later for no reason CBS changes his mind and ends the series, and the finale of the series becomes the finale of the series, because it's too late to change everything.

Last edited by Core 4; 04-06-2020 at 03:37 PM
Core 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 05:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Core 4 (View Post)
I see it like this: Alex has decided that he wants to leave after the season 10. So CBS has decided that it wants to continue the series and do season 11 without Alex. Peter Lenkov had to figure out how to do it without him. So he introduces this new character, Lincoln and Steve will leave Hawaii and Five-0. At the same time, believing that the network for a while (let's say in a few months when he rests a bit) would be able to convince Alex for a return. But later for no reason CBS changes his mind and ends the series, and the finale of the series becomes the finale of the series, because it's too late to change everything.
That makes sense actually.

Icon by: ***BLONDIE***
JustmissRiss23_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 12:00 AM
Dedicated Fan

Just wished that there was a spin off with the Lincoln Cole character there. And really Peter L needs to think that as the king of remakes.

They should have had Kameonka and Duke on the show saying farewell. Really not fair. As also would had been nice to have a cameo by Chin, Kono, Jerry, and Max though they left a few years ago.

But really wished it was three hours not two hours as they were split one week to the next. Did not really tie up loose ends.

Lou I can see running the Five 0 as the only competent cop as that he really has the temperament. Despite what happened with his former Chicago cop friend. Would see him retire in a couple of years to play golf LOL!

But need to have a spin off with Lou, Quinn, Junior, and Lincoln. Tani has a new CBS comedy plot so she could not be on the show but like maybe Steve and Danny, Tani could recur.

Danny after nearly losing his life and knowing he has two children, I think could retire and maybe open up a restaurant and watching his children grow. Just think that he could not let his kids be without a father.

Glad to see Papa John McGarrett, Wo-Fat, and James Marsters character return there.

Catherine and Steve will have a lot of catching up to do. She was the one that got away from him and he was the one who got away from her. Both still were in love with one another. I am in the minority of that as love them both together. They make each other feel human!
Old 04-07-2020, 02:33 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RissB_23 (View Post)
For me, it sounds like Alex had been considering leaving after season 10 when Peter was writing the finale so he planned for that, but also planned for a season 11 without Alex. But then after CBS found out that Alex didn't sign on for season 11 they decided to end anyway. That is my impression of it, but I could be completely wrong!
understood it that way too. but maybe we're both wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immuntiy
Exactly! how I saw it in the future for H5O Steve coming back and lead the Task Force again as leader the fighting and action was for Lincoln, Junior and Adam.
We all know that Steve went through a lot he deserve some time away to escape from it all.
I hope the show will come back some day so we can enjoy two men bickering in the Adirondack chairs looking over the ocean.
agree with you on that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Core 4
sounds plausible to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPPT 1974
They should have had Kameonka and Duke on the show saying farewell. Really not fair. As also would had been nice to have a cameo by Chin, Kono, Jerry, and Max though they left a few years ago.

But really wished it was three hours not two hours as they were split one week to the next. Did not really tie up loose ends.
would have been nice, but I think there wasn't enough time for that.
if they have had enough time, they might have brought back all of them including grace and charly.
and putting everything in the last episode just to let them be there would have runined a lot.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 07:04 AM
Master Fan

I felt like they still had Loose ends and I would love to have seen them get back to work without Steve.
Old 04-07-2020, 07:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Collins (View Post)
I felt like they still had Loose ends and I would love to have seen them get back to work without Steve.
Yeah, it would have been really interesting to see the team work without Steve around for a bit. But I am sure that Lincoln would have filled the void a little bit while he was away. He seems like a great character. It's just a shame that we didn't get to know the character more or saw him earlier in the series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuwanda (View Post)

would have been nice, but I think there wasn't enough time for that.
if they have had enough time, they might have brought back all of them including grace and charly.
and putting everything in the last episode just to let them be there would have runined a lot.

I was actually pretty shocked that we didn't see Kamekona in the finale, but I completely understand why it happened with the time restraint and everything I am sure they wanted to make sure they had

Icon by: ***BLONDIE***
JustmissRiss23_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2021, 02:15 AM
Elite Fan

A year ago today.: The last episode of Hawaii 5-0 had been aired.

Still missing the show very much
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2021, 07:52 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuwanda (View Post)
A year ago today.: The last episode of Hawaii 5-0 had been aired.

Still missing the show very much
Agree!
Olderroswellfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread