Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2012, 01:27 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbailey (View Post)
I'm not the biggest Captain Fryer fan so I'm definitely hoping for less of him too. I wonder if anyone will mention what Fryer did to the team and to Kono in this episode?
I don't like Captain Fryer either! To me he's appearance should've had ended when the whole Delano thing ended.

And just like Lena said, we need closure on the matter of Kono being undercover.
Old 03-17-2012, 06:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

I personally don't like Captain Fryer but I hope if they are bringing him in it is for a good reason. Im kinda of sick of guest stars just for the sake of guest stars. The core cast is awesome enough all on its own.
Old 03-18-2012, 08:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
So is everyone excited about Monday's episode?
Yes I'm really excited. It should be a good episode. Also, I'm pretty sure this is the last episode Alex filmed before going to treatment so it will be kinda sad as well. I will be happy when he is better and comes back to the show.
Old 03-18-2012, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanDirrty (View Post)
Yes I'm really excited. It should be a good episode. Also, I'm pretty sure this is the last episode Alex filmed before going to treatment so it will be kinda sad as well. I will be happy when he is better and comes back to the show.
Yeah it's sad I will certainly think of it when I watch the episode tomorrow night, pray all go's well with him and hope he is back soon!
Old 03-19-2012, 10:13 PM
New Fan

Okay, I know this is really quick and all but seriously, It is not even 5 minutes into the episode and Danny has called steve babe, they went surfing together, they bickered, Steves sister asked if they were surf buddies now, steve said "uh, kinda" and said they were cute, then Danny asked Steve about the "kinda surf buddies" thing, plus the looks are always there.
Not even five minutes in and I think more slashy moments then most of this season combined.
Old 03-20-2012, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyann (View Post)
Okay, I know this is really quick and all but seriously, It is not even 5 minutes into the episode and Danny has called steve babe, they went surfing together, they bickered, Steves sister asked if they were surf buddies now, steve said "uh, kinda" and said they were cute, then Danny asked Steve about the "kinda surf buddies" thing, plus the looks are always there.
Not even five minutes in and I think more slashy moments then most of this season combined.
The beach scene and later in McGarrett house was a perfect start of a amazing episode!

Source
Old 03-20-2012, 02:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
The beach scene and later in McGarrett house was a perfect start of a amazing episode!

Source
I totally enjoyed this episode. The beginning was everything I wanted. Shirtless Steve, shirtless Danny, both wet, and bickering. I dont see many ways it gets better than that.

The scene at the house after just rocked. I loved the 'surfihg buddies' exchange and Dannys reaction to Steve saynig 'kinda'. I'm convinced these two are living together again.
Old 03-20-2012, 02:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by alramse (View Post)
I totally enjoyed this episode. The beginning was everything I wanted. Shirtless Steve, shirtless Danny, both wet, and bickering. I dont see many ways it gets better than that.

The scene at the house after just rocked. I loved the 'surfihg buddies' exchange and Dannys reaction to Steve saynig 'kinda'. I'm convinced these two are living together again.

Nope a perfect way to start a episode only with these two instead of a murdercase I found it adorable that Mary said I was looking of you two guys if she knew they always be together when they not working

Danny didn't like what Steve said It's time for Danny to move in he already is most of his time in Steve house anyway
Old 03-20-2012, 02:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

I loved that Mary was looking for the both of them too. And when she left she said she'd see them both next time. Its like she takes for granted that they are going to be together.
Old 03-21-2012, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I loved that Mary was looking for the both of them too. And when she left she said she'd see them both next time. Its like she takes for granted that they are going to be together.
Maybe next time she can offers Danny her bedroom she don't use it anyway she stayed in a hotel between her flights.
Old 03-21-2012, 01:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
Maybe next time she can offers Danny her bedroom she don't use it anyway she stayed in a hotel between her flights.
That would work out great if Steve would put a TV in there.
Old 03-21-2012, 02:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
That would work out great if Steve would put a TV in there.
Why Steve Danny already has one and a headphone
Old 03-22-2012, 11:23 AM
Elite Fan

I heard a rumor that Alex will back on set the first week of April...anyone know if it's true?

source
Old 03-22-2012, 12:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I heard a rumor that Alex will back on set the first week of April...anyone know if it's true?

source
I haven't heard about when Alex is do back. I am fairly sure I read that he was only going to miss one episode so I guess that could be right.

thanks for the gifs. That is totally the way the scene went in my mind.
Old 03-22-2012, 03:53 PM
Master Fan

they're so cute...

Closed Thread   Post New Thread