Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2016, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

A decent closure is more than a lot of other TVD/TO ships can say at this point, past and present.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 05-03-2016, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really loved their last scene.
Old 05-03-2016, 10:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I never saw it.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 05-03-2016, 10:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I never saw it.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 05-05-2016, 05:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by always protect you (View Post)
A decent closure is more than a lot of other TVD/TO ships can say at this point, past and present.
So very true, and while I did enjoy Damon and Elena's relationship I wasn't okay with how they (the writers) broke up SE. I guess maybe if you think about it really I wouldn't have liked any ending for them but the "you just see me as a broken toy" line in their relationship was disappointing as I didn't see it that way at all. And yes! I know you have yet to see the finale do you intend to watch it at all or do you believe that the show is over for you and would be pointless to watch the finale since you don't plan on watching season 7? I wouldn't say you're missing out by not watching the finale yet, honestly it's an episode that's for Nina/Elena's send off and it's filled it's mushy scenes, emotions, a recreation of old iconic scenes, etc. but I think it's definitely worth the watch as it's got a lot of Nina/Elena
Old 05-08-2016, 08:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

That line was not a good one but it fit with the way that the writers wrote them in the end. They could've still ended it much better though, I agree.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 05-08-2016, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribbled Pretty (View Post)
So very true, and while I did enjoy Damon and Elena's relationship I wasn't okay with how they (the writers) broke up SE. I guess maybe if you think about it really I wouldn't have liked any ending for them but the "you just see me as a broken toy" line in their relationship was disappointing as I didn't see it that way at all.
I couldn't agree more.
Old 05-09-2016, 08:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Stephie* (View Post)
I couldn't agree more.
Yay for us feeling the same way about this! Although I imagine most SE fans would agree as well so probably not just us

Ash - I actually think it's the reverse, I say this because Elena constantly insisted and got emotional about becoming a vampire and then she becomes one so Stefan tries to find a way to get her humanity back because he always knew how she felt about it and their ending was the flashback scene of them on that nature walk reminiscing of Elena's strong emotions about not wanting to be a vampire, and so I think since Elena was going back to humanity it was kind of coming full circle for SE
Old 05-12-2016, 05:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribbled Pretty (View Post)
Hi! I'm not sure if we've talked before but just wanted to say love having a Stelena fan around here. I get sad at the thought of the way things had ended too.

I really felt like Elena feeling like a broken toy around Stefan was so not in their character. And I say this because it's always been so clear that Stefan constantly respected what Elena wanted even when he didn't necessarily agree with her so that line was upsetting for me. But at least we got a decent closure.
I think we have but its been awhile

to be honest, I never took that line seriously since she was under the sire bond with Damon. I read the books and when Elena was under the sire bond, she hated Stefan, wanted him dead, and thought he was useless which wasn't like the real Elena at all. Im sure the show runners kind of mirrored that but in their own way.
Old 05-15-2016, 06:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellagrey13 (View Post)
to be honest, I never took that line seriously since she was under the sire bond with Damon. I read the books and when Elena was under the sire bond, she hated Stefan, wanted him dead, and thought he was useless which wasn't like the real Elena at all. Im sure the show runners kind of mirrored that but in their own way.
Ah, never thought about this. I hated the sirebond storyline/plot as well seems like everything went wrong after this but not just for SE, just the show in general and for DE.
I think they were trying to satisfy both ships in that portion of the show because while they made DE sleep together, they then turn around and go oh wait there's a sirebond! Then the SE shippers can came back or stick around having hope.
Old 05-21-2016, 10:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by always protect you (View Post)
That line was not a good one but it fit with the way that the writers wrote them in the end.
not sure what you mean by that. the problem with SE is that they never really got an ending. Nothing made sense with how they ended them
Old 05-22-2016, 06:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellagrey13 (View Post)
not sure what you mean by that. the problem with SE is that they never really got an ending. Nothing made sense with how they ended them
Just so I'm clear though, are you and Ashley both talking about the same endings with them? Like when their relationship ended or when they said there goodbyes when Elena was leaving?
I think the way the relationship itself ending sucked because like you said there really wasn't an ending. As for the finale though I thought they had done okay, although I've learned to lower my expectations with the show over the years so it just seems like an okay ending
Old 05-22-2016, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

^

I was very happy with their goodbye scene.
Old 05-23-2016, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

7 years of stelena

{}
Old 05-24-2016, 12:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire for a heart (View Post)
7 years of stelena
Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Stephie* (View Post)
^

I was very happy with their goodbye scene.
I was content with it myself And I liked the scene that they chose for them to reenact it was a great one.

Speaking of which, if there was another scene that Stelena could redo from their past what scene would you all have liked?
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top