Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-01-2012, 12:57 PM
Extreme Fan

^ I agree. So far I think her coronation dress and hair is the best. Speaking of hair that's something we haven't talked much about. Even though they had her hair looking messing sometimes because of her servant work, I liked the styling of her hair most during season 2-3. Her hair is Season 4 was hit or miss. I didn't like how they sometimes brushed out her curls.

I can't imagine Gwen being much of a fashionista when it comes to her hair but I'd love to see some variety with her hair styles - some beautiful curls, lovely twist ups etc.

Experience the Legacy
Old 07-01-2012, 02:35 PM
Passionate Fan

I just loved her hair Season 4. I think my fav style was the loose side braid. But I also liked most of her dressed Season 4 and you guys didn't so I think it was Season 2 that I disliked her hair more. It seemed liked she was growing it out and it was in this mid length that I didn't find flattering and it looked like the stylists did very little with it. I like her hair long. So far, from what I've seen, I'm gonna like her hair this season
Old 07-05-2012, 05:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myna (View Post)
I just loved her hair Season 4. I think my fav style was the loose side braid.
I loved her Season 4 braid! That's why I'm so miffed about...well I can't say it here. Anyway, the braid was cute and of course her hair was absolute perfection for the coronation. But the rest of the season was kind of hit or miss for me. I think the stylist got better as the season went on. However at the start of the season I thought they overdid it with the weave to the point that it almost didn't look natural. I could almost see where Angel's hair ended and the extensions began. But as I said as the season went on the stylists seemed to find a middle ground that made her hair look more natural.

Quote:
I think it was Season 2 that I disliked her hair more.
In Series 2 I liked her hair most when it was pulled up eta. 2x2 (at the end when her and Arthur are talking) and 2x7 (specifically when she's trying to stop Gauis' execution).

Experience the Legacy
Old 07-05-2012, 05:35 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursa major (View Post)
In Series 2 I liked her hair most when it was pulled up eta. 2x2 (at the end when her and Arthur are talking) and 2x7 (specifically when she's trying to stop Gauis' execution).
ok i'm gonna have to go back and look at those specific episodes. Because I know I wasn't particularly fond of her hair that season. And I know what you mean about Season 5 and not being able to say anything. I understand you're meaning
Old 07-06-2012, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

S4 her hair was gorgeous
Old 07-06-2012, 06:17 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks Guinevere, for once someone agrees with me
Old 07-07-2012, 08:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love the style of it and to be honest I love all of her hairstyles
Old 07-08-2012, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Season 5 might be her best yet but we have to wait and see.
Old 07-08-2012, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

We will have to wait and see

I love this pic of Angel her legs are stunning

Old 07-08-2012, 03:29 PM
Passionate Fan

Surprisingly I've never seen this photo before IA, her legs are stunning
Old 07-09-2012, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Wow that's an awesome picture of her.
Old 07-09-2012, 06:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

Merlin Official ‏@MerlinOfficial

The wonderful Angel Coulby will be joining the ‪#Merlin‬ Panel @Comic_Con Room 6BCF on Sunday July 15th ‪#SDCC‬
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

41 Retweets
18 Favorites
Emrys Dragonlord Chrissy Lucerne28 BradleysAngel John Ryan daenerys Sana

1:55 PM - 9 Jul 12 via web · Details
4h Merlin Official Merlin
Old 07-10-2012, 01:22 AM
Master Fan

I loved Morgana's beautiful dresses in series one and two. I'm on the fence about series three because they just felt over the top. Though I like her outfit in series four. So I have high hopes for Gwen in series five. Because as Queen she would have the best clothes and I can see Arthur wanting to spoil her. Though Gwen probably wants to keep her clothes simple after all those years of being a servant.

When I thought of Gwen's new outfits as Queen I admit I imagine her outfits to be a bit like the ones from Game of Thrones. Grand and elegant, but simple at the same time. I just hope she looks like a Queen and not a little girl playing dress up. I also want her to have lots of beautiful dresses because she had to wear the same thing so often. And because it's of a bit of shallow girlie thing, I love the women costumes on Merlin and wish I could wear them.

I can't wait to see Gwen interact with visiting royals on the show. If Arthur and Merlin are going get working on Albion. They will have to interact with the other Kings and Queens. I can see Gwen wanting to make a good impression and keeping a peace between the other countries and Camelot. I'm sure she will be a natural, but I can also see her being a bit nervous. Working hard to be informed on all the doings of Camelot, so she can be a good Queen for her people and so she can be good Queen for Arthur.
Old 07-10-2012, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

That is great that Angel will be at CC too
Old 07-14-2012, 12:49 PM
Passionate Fan

OMG Angel at CC this year it's like Christmas