Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-30-2014, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

When I first saw one of them retweeted on Twitter I thought she were on set somewhere preparing, getting her hair done. I didn't think it was her in a show actually.
Old 07-30-2014, 07:38 PM
Elite Fan

it really does look like that Kris, I feel like I would have thought the same thing.

Do you have any favorite Bridget pictures that maybe you'd like to see used for the banner.
Ria
Old 07-31-2014, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

So cool that I'm not the only one!

You're asking me for pictures to use... Oh damn it, those are the favorite of B for me.

Old 07-31-2014, 02:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

She is so beautiful! Is she working on anything new at the moment?
Old 07-31-2014, 11:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

As far as I know, Marissa, she'll be in the new season of White Collar. Again as Rachel (I'm not sure if you followed her career the whole time?). But I don't know if it's just for one episode or the whole season again...
Old 08-01-2014, 04:17 AM
Part-Time Fan

I haven't actually followed her career. I loved her in LoTS but that really was my first knowledge of her. I would be interested in seeing some of her other projects though. I think she is a wonderful actress!
Old 08-01-2014, 10:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Don't worry, you didn't miss too much She was in a few shows, first started with some guest appearances until it became a little bit bigger role in Beauty and the Beast (where I didn't like her in) and then in White Collar (which was an amazing role!). If I should re-comment one to you it would be White Collar

ETA - The transcript of my skype chat with B http://l-h-graham.livejournal.com/2228.html
Old 08-01-2014, 12:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

I just read your transcript and I am so amazed that you got to share such a special encounter with her. It sounded so great and you got a decent Skype chat and were talking like you were old friends. I think it's fabulous you kept your nerve. I think I would have been a gibbering wreck!
Old 08-01-2014, 08:35 PM
Elite Fan

Yes Kris I love that first picture!

Have you seen this pic before? It came up on my tumblr and I had never seen it before (I don't think).
Ria
Old 08-03-2014, 04:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Great you liked the transcript, Marissa
But hey, I was super excited and I'm sure my English so sucked... I wouldn't have been so nervous when English was my first language, it's a lot easier to talk then. But sadly it isn't which makes it even more complicated. And awkward sometimes.

Ria, I have never seen that pic before. I'm wondering where it is from... Any ideas? Or did the thumblr get you some information?
Old 08-03-2014, 05:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

no idea from where this pic is but B looks beautiful
Old 08-03-2014, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yes, she looks stunning... Somehow it feels to me as if it's from one of her guest appearances. Maybe something BTS?
Old 08-03-2014, 01:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

Kris - even though English isn't your first language, it seems to me that she understood you well enough and you both got to have a good long Skype chat. I think it's fantastic that she took the time to do that and it wasn't just like...5 minutes of awkward conversation. Plus on a side note, the fact that you can speak two languages is enviable. I am the worst language student ever! I can just about manage English and that's my native tongue!
Old 08-04-2014, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yes, Bridget is so lovely. She never laughed about my English skills or made a strange face or comment or anything on it. It's really crazy how much more nervous you get when it comes to having a skype chat in your second language, one you haven't spoken in so long.

We had to learn English from third grade on. And since I post here regularly and since read English books most of the time and watch tv shows and movies in English, it's easy for me to read, understand and write it but speaking... It's hard because there's no place you can practice it besides my two or three weeks in the US last year and this year.
Old 08-04-2014, 08:01 PM
Elite Fan

No, the tumblr didn't say anything at all, no captions are tags on it. It almost looks like she is wearing a wedding ring, so that it would be a candid picture of her, or it could have been a prop also. She looks gorgeous in it though.

I'm the same as Marissa, I think it's amazing that you speaking two languages, I wish I could, I was never very good at it, though I took a few years of Spanish. I think it would be awesome to be bi-lingual. I've always wanted to learn latin.
Ria