Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-01-2013, 12:31 PM
Elite Fan

Oh it's the "office" of the mini golf place where you pay, which looks like a trolley car.

Nope, they're both friends of mine from college.
Ria
Old 06-05-2013, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aww, cute.

Friends from college. Great to 'get to know' some of them

Besides, I want a high heels pic.
Old 06-05-2013, 11:06 AM
Elite Fan

Here is the picture of the shoes, I actually find them really cute, I love the clear heel.
Ria

Last edited by Pickle-weasel!; 06-17-2013 at 06:15 PM
Old 06-17-2013, 06:29 PM
Elite Fan

Here are some older photos that I promised as well, like from my friend's wedding in February and my b-day as well.

Here is the from my friend who got married in February's wedding

A couple from my birthday

I won a free game

My cake

From the wedding this weekend
My bouquet, all the bridesmaids got charms on their bouquets that fit them and we had to find which one was ours. Mine had a plane, because I love to travel and we actually met on the study abroad trip. And you can see my nails I got done.

Here is my friend Brent and I, we were paired up to walk down the aisle together

Here is the back of my hair

With the bride, the 3 of us all know each other from our Europe trip.
Ria
Old 06-21-2013, 10:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ria, first of all... the shoes are soooo beautiful! I for sure would love them, too! So how went working in them?

Aww, I love the picture of the wedding in February. And you know what, you can definitely see that you and your sister are related

The birthday pictures... I love mini golf. And you won a game? That's awesome! It's always funny to see your full name 'Maria' on stuff because you're always Ria for me. Even if we would meet someday I'd always call you Ria.

You know, I saw the pictures you uploaded on FB of the wedding last weekend but I was wondering and really curious about your hair! It's so beautiful done. And the bouquet looks beautiful and Brent looks handsome, too. Does he have a girlfriend?

The bride is extremely beautiful, too.
Old 06-22-2013, 09:00 PM
Elite Fan

Man they hurt my feet. While talking pictures any time we had a break I was taking them off, and as soon as the wedding ceremony was over they came off and I put my reception shoes on

Yeah! I got my ball into the win a free game hole, so that was pretty cool. Yeah that's ok if you'd call me Ria, actually some of my high school friends do. And both people I've met from online have called me Ria.

I loved how my hair turned out. All the bridesmaid had a ribbon tied in it, and it was cool because we all did them in different ways.

Brent does have a girlfriend, she was at the wedding too. It's funny that you brought that up though because I've liked Brent since we were on the Europe trip, all of my friends/co-workers think that we should date.
Ria
Old 06-23-2013, 04:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

What exactly did hurt? The small strappies cut into your feet, right? I had the same problem with the shoes I wore to my graduation dress.

Who did your hair in the end? Have you been at a hairdresser?

See... I think the same. It's really sad for you that he has a girlfriend. Since when are they together? Now you made me curious. And where do you know him from?
Old 06-24-2013, 02:00 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, the straps that were toes my toes were pinching and then also standing on the heels for long period of time was hurting as well.

We all went to a hairdresser in town to get our hair done.

In August they'll have been dating for 3 years now. Brent and I both were on the study abroad trip I did in Europe, that is how we met. We starting hanging out at the end of our time in London, and then throughout the rest of the trip, the two of us and Shilo (the bride) became pretty inseparable, we seemed to always be hanging out.
Ria
Old 07-15-2013, 06:38 PM
Elite Fan

Pic from my friend's coronation. She's the one on the right with the pink dress.
Ria
Old 07-17-2013, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aww, how beautiful! Your friend really looks great and I have to admit, she should have been the Princess Would have fit her a lot better than Queen since she looks really young.

About Brent, I'm really sorry that he seems to have given his heart to another girl. He really sounds nice and you'd deserve somebody great. But who knows, sometimes other people are needed to see who we really belong with.
Old 07-17-2013, 07:38 PM
Elite Fan

And that's why she didn't get it. She had the best dress out of the bunch though.

Yeah, they probably will end up married. At least I do like her, so we have fun together, it would suck if we didn't get along and then if I wanted to hang out with Brent then I'd have to see her as well.
Ria
Old 07-18-2013, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hm... Why would they make it depend on the age?

Okay So you accepted it fully. Great thing to do as well but he for sure isn't the only guy out there.
Old 07-18-2013, 07:23 PM
Elite Fan

It's not even the age actually, because my friend is 19 but the girl who one is 17, it's more that she looks younger. I personally think it's really stupid.
Ria
Old 07-19-2013, 11:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Which one is the one that won? On the picture I mean...
Old 07-22-2013, 05:46 PM
Elite Fan

The girl in the middle with the curly, short hair and the red dress.
Ria