Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-26-2014, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

It sounds interesting, something that would watch if it was on tv here. I like supernatural mystery shows.

I swear, it was hilarious! And thank you! I was wondering where I've seen him before, it was on Everwood! I loved that show. He is so gorgeous and he does a great job in the movie. And I am not just saying that because of his super awesome muscular tights. In 3D! The older I get, the more hormonal I become. I've never noticed men's tights before!
Old 08-26-2014, 01:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

You could probably find downloads for it even though it was on Netflix

EVERWOOD! Bright and Hannah bless them. And Ephram\Amy of course. The actors have all gone on to do great thing, Emily is the lead on Revenge, Chris now has his own movies and he's on Parks and Rec, Gregory is a lead on Rookie Blue and Sarah is a main character on Grey's Anatomy. And what's the movie about? Do they make any reference to other Marvel movies?

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 08-26-2014, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww I had forgotten about Brighton and Hannah! It hasn't even been that long since the show, has it? God, how old was I when I watched it. I think I might have still lived at home actually. I think I didn't follow the later seasons as closely as the first seasons. Ephram and Any broke up didn't they, that's probably why. I had know idea Gregory had a show too, that's great news, I thought only Emily had made it big from the show. And Chris now of course. He's in the new Jurassic movie apparently so that's another huge movie series for him!
Everwood is a show I really have to rewatch someday. I have good memories of it.
Old 09-02-2014, 01:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Have you seen Chris in Parks & Recreation? It's very funny (apart from the first season, which was bad.)
Old 09-11-2014, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

No don't watch that show.

Well after finishing season 2 of Nashville last night I'm now obsessed with seeing Juliet and Avery getting back together asap dammit!
SPOILER

Old 09-11-2014, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

I haven't watched since near the beginning but awww look who's getting some! Did they make her character pregnant on the show since she's pregnant in real life or was her baby not showing up much yet?

I started a new show - Witches of East End and there's a hottie McHottie in it named Killian played by Daniel di Tomasso.

And he's so hot!

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 09-12-2014, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's not showing yet, I didn't notice her belly was any bigger. The relationships on the show move so fast so I hope they wont just make them move on super fast cause I really love them together and they could still work things out. I'm scared these pics are not a good thing. And also Jonathan Jackson is just super cute and every time I see him I think of Kyle Reese.

Ohhh, he is gorgeous! And looks a bit like Ian doesn't he? The coloring at least! Is he a model? He looks like a model.