Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2020, 01:20 PM
Elite Fan

I had the best day. Bob was truly a pleasure. And just as April says, super easy to talk with. I wouldn’t have done it if not for her! I was at ease despite my nerves at about 10 seconds in. He’s such a calming force!

I nearly flatlined that he knew how to pronounce my name. He also recognized my face immediately from the thank you video. Told me that he loved that I was so upbeat and positive even with my personal issues that I told him about. Gave me great compliments on pushing through!

Bob was eating almonds too. I nearly lost it when he started apologizing. He gave me great tea on him and Eliza being in love. Said that as actors they rarely get time to spend with the people they love. Despite the crap we’re in, him and Eliza have enjoyed their time together. He also told me that even though Bellarke didn’t end together, him and Eliza did. My internal screams were bursting to come out. I also thanked him(Eliza) for everything they did for the show. I may have thrown a little side shade about not completing. But I did tell him that I came back for his episode.
Old 10-11-2020, 03:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Old 10-11-2020, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the many updates, Kate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loppabelle (View Post)
I had the best day. Bob was truly a pleasure. And just as April says, super easy to talk with. I wouldn’t have done it if not for her! I was at ease despite my nerves at about 10 seconds in. He’s such a calming force!

I nearly flatlined that he knew how to pronounce my name. He also recognized my face immediately from the thank you video. Told me that he loved that I was so upbeat and positive even with my personal issues that I told him about. Gave me great compliments on pushing through!

Bob was eating almonds too. I nearly lost it when he started apologizing. He gave me great tea on him and Eliza being in love. Said that as actors they rarely get time to spend with the people they love. Despite the crap we’re in, him and Eliza have enjoyed their time together. He also told me that even though Bellarke didn’t end together, him and Eliza did. My internal screams were bursting to come out. I also thanked him(Eliza) for everything they did for the show. I may have thrown a little side shade about not completing. But I did tell him that I came back for his episode.

Sharon, we talked about this elsewhere but I’m so glad that you decided to do this and had an amazing experience with Bob. I love that for you and you got all these words from him and I just ... what Bob said about him and Eliza just falling in love even more now and loving being able to spend more time together during the pandemic is just adorable and sweet.

Also, they’re really that couple that works each other into the convos they have with others.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 10-11-2020, 07:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyer of worlds (View Post)
April, good point. Though I don't necessarily think that it means that she ships them? Just that she acknowledges that their relationship is special and important.

Now that I think about it, has Bob explicitly said that he ships Bellarke?
No, but . . . just leave them both on the list.

I mean, Bob made the "misinterpreted" tweet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loppabelle (View Post)
I'm so happy for you, as I've already told you a dozen times. I knew that you could do it and that you would enjoy this so much. I don't know how Bob does it with his own social anxiety, but he just knows how to talk to everyone and makes the experience great for everyone. I mean, he was at this for HOURS today. It's not glamorous, but he does a great job with it. Hopefully he can get some sleep tonight!

I really liked this virtual con thing, and I hope that more cons will consider doing it. It was pretty cool, actually.

Quote:
He told me the same thing about Sharon. It's so funny, because she started off her video by mentioning me, and I started off my video by mentioning her. When I say that I am SO HAPPY that he and Eliza watched the video I made and loved it, and that he recognized a couple people from it . . .

Quote:
He gave me great tea on him and Eliza being in love. Said that as actors they rarely get time to spend with the people they love. Despite the crap we’re in, him and Eliza have enjoyed their time together. He also told me that even though Bellarke didn’t end together, him and Eliza did. My internal screams were bursting to come out. I also thanked him(Eliza) for everything they did for the show.
I'm so happy for them and so happy that you got to thank him (and Eliza).

Quote:
I may have thrown a little side shade about not completing. But I did tell him that I came back for his episode.
Well, now that he's admitted to someone else that he hasn't watched, I guess it's okay for me to say it here, too: HE HASN'T WATCHED! I think that's called self-care.
ICON
Old 10-11-2020, 08:04 PM
Addicted Fan

I love reading all of y’alls interactions. Thanks for sharing!
Old 10-11-2020, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

April, self care indeed. Especially since I did the same.

Steph ... right? All these accounts just warm my cold, dead heart.

The last two especially.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 10-11-2020, 11:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I like this one even though it’s also painful and angsty:

Spoiler:
Yeah I do too

Icon
"Give me a reason
You're silent when I'm screaming ,You took a piece of me And Now I'm Barely Breathing"
Old 10-12-2020, 01:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Bob about Bellarke ... vindication!

I love that he said this but he will probably get hated on.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 10-12-2020, 01:45 AM
Elite Fan

Oh thanks for sharing all those tidbits and positive vibes.

I saw the above Bob clip on twitter and it made my day

That feeling we all had from time to time of being labeled crazy for shipping bellarke, that it was ll in our heads and that we "misinterpreted" it all? Nice to see Bob flat out saying that we did not. It was written romantic, so at least we'll always have that, even if it was all trashed in s07.

Go Bob!

Kate | art thread | tumblr | icon
Old 10-12-2020, 02:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Kate! So good to have you back.

And yes, it doesn’t take away from what happened but it is good having that validation from Bob that they were portrayed and played as romantic. After all that TPTB does to convince us that we misinterpreted or see things that aren’t there. Even though we know that we were fully baited. I don’t for a second buy Jason’s words that he didn’t meant to put out certain things that made us think that the show was heading in that direction ... I am convinced he did it on purpose, to string us along until we weren’t useful anymore and that’s when he killed off Bellarke.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 10-12-2020, 05:49 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Bob about Bellarke ... vindication!

I love that he said this but he will probably get hated on.
Well, well, well...

Also this one:

https://twitter.com/_winterstark_/st...330370560?s=21
Old 10-12-2020, 06:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

I’m cackling, Steph. Well well, how the turntables. Guess that we didn’t misunderstand after all.

Also this, I mean - he’s just saying the truth. Both sides were baited and ended up with no endgame.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 10-12-2020, 06:19 AM
Addicted Fan

Yeah, it’s all on JR...and Kim. Kim doesn’t get out of this.

I can’t wait for more tea to be spilled.
Old 10-12-2020, 06:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sameeeeeee. He already spilled a lot of tea (didn’t expect this until at least ConaGeddon next year) but you go, Bob. Expose them all.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 10-12-2020, 06:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

We got so much goodness yesterday.

https://bellamygifs.tumblr.com/post/...w-awesome-they