Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-13-2010, 07:19 PM
Elite Fan

Kem's even got the ani icon going Damn it CW!

Keri, I really, really hope for that. I want them to end up together but it seems awkward now especially after the whole fall out with Emma and Baze in the long run.
Old 12-13-2010, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristalBuddy (View Post)
Kem's even got the ani icon going Damn it CW!

Keri, I really, really hope for that. I want them to end up together but it seems awkward now especially after the whole fall out with Emma and Baze in the long run.
That's true. But, it would have been awkward regardless. I mean...her dad dating his mom. Awkward. But, I could see Lux feeling like spending time with Sam now is somehow betraying Baze. I just hope that she doesn't blame Sam for what Emma has done. It's not his fault that his mom is going to break Baze's heart. Oh, well...Maybe in time they would have gotten past it.
Old 12-13-2010, 07:56 PM
Elite Fan

Definitely with time. To be honest that kind of jump will seem unnatural now. Even if there's a time jump between 212 and 213 or whatever, to see BE's fall out and L/S at odds after...but then the next episode (next hour ) we see them together with just a "Oh we got past it" it would just be forced.
Old 12-13-2010, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

To be honest...I wouldn't mind a little rushed and forced. At least we'd get some real resolution and happy endings. I'm sure the time jump will be handled in a way that is as natural and realistic as possible.

And...who knows what Lux and Sam's initial reactions to the Baze/Emma fall out will be. Maybe they won't be at odds - or at least not at odds for long. If it gets them to open up to each other about their families and pasts, it could actually make them closer.

ETA: I would be happy with just a "hint" of L/S having a future - so they don't need to be together and completely "past it" in the finale time jump. They just have to still be in each others lives, and closer.

Last edited by kerbear28; 12-13-2010 at 09:12 PM
Old 12-14-2010, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Bahaha I love it! You know I actually didn't notice that the kiss happened like that until you pointed it out

I so badly want them to work out and end up together but stupid CW If we had more time I swear they would have gotten it on

Adding you now
Oh yea, it took a couple watches for me to notice! I've watched that kiss too many times in the past few days. Hell, I had to make my own icon for it.

Oh geez, don't remind me that if we had more time they'd totally be a couple! They relate to each other so well, the banter is insane! Oh oh & I find it funny how when he was in the car w/ Tasha and Lux he was trying to make it seem like he's some goody goody saying oh my god, you were in juvvie and I'm like dude, you were snorting all the medication in your mom's medicine cabinet or something, don't judge.

Well, I know he's in 2x12 but not 2x13. I really hope they at least end on good terms. I would hope that they would let their parent's fighting come between whatever they're going have. I could see Sam as part of that whole Mr. Daniel SL coming out since him and Tasha are the only ones that know. IDK IDK how they're going to end it...just...leave them somewhat happy so I can imagine they end up together somewhere down the line!

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 12-16-2010, 07:59 AM
Elite Fan

I loved that part when he flips out in the car. If I were Tasha I would have been like, "Dude, relax. YOU should be in juvie!"

I'd go for some lingering eye contact...a final "See ya, Cinderella" line That would leave me hopeful enough!
Old 12-16-2010, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Exactly! He was in boarding school before, that says something.

Cinderella! I love that he calls hers that. Aww, something something! I still wonder why he's not in the final episode, I wish he could just poke his head in and say hey, what's up? Unless the next episode is an exit for Emma's character hence why Sam would be gone after that too? Which would suck. We never really got to see his opinion of the whole Baze\Emma relationship. Keri is prob. right, it could lead to some kind of annoyed discussion b\w them.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 12-16-2010, 02:11 PM
Total Fan

Can I be added please? I'll admit, I only got into the pairing because of Landon, but they have great chemistry and have stolen my heart somewhat They remind me a little of Jess & Rory from Gilmore Girls

Annie & Mitchell
C l a i r e
Old 12-16-2010, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShineSoBright23 (View Post)
Can I be added please? I'll admit, I only got into the pairing because of Landon, but they have great chemistry and have stolen my heart somewhat They remind me a little of Jess & Rory from Gilmore Girls
Yeah, Claire. They do remind me a little of Jess and Rory, with their smart, funny banter. Gah I loved RJ.
Old 12-16-2010, 03:48 PM
Elite Fan

Adding you now Claire.

Kem, we might get his input about Baze/Emma since Liz said Landon is all over 212. Maybe we get some bitter Lux going off on Sam about not only Eric but the whole Emma thing

Cinderella was the first thing I noticed about them I love that nickname!
Old 12-17-2010, 10:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

Add me pleaseeee
Old 12-17-2010, 02:48 PM
Elite Fan

Adding you now

Also, love the icon
Old 12-17-2010, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Adding you now Claire.

Kem, we might get his input about Baze/Emma since Liz said Landon is all over 212. Maybe we get some bitter Lux going off on Sam about not only Eric but the whole Emma thing

Cinderella was the first thing I noticed about them I love that nickname!
She better not go off on him about Emma. It's not HIS fault that his mom used to date Baze's dad. And she's the one that's revealing the secret to Baze in the first place sooo that wouldn't work. Also from the promo, it looks like Eric is the one that tells someone (Baze) that he's been seeing Lux so there shouldn't be any problem there in that regard!

Made this for my Tumblr:

We're evading and it's draining • “And I hate you. - Whatever you say, Cinderella!”

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 12-17-2010, 05:21 PM
Elite Fan

It's perfect

Well you never know. She might throw something in his face like she'd never be with someone thats part of some sick twisted...family or whatever (because that's how I see Emma ) .
Old 12-17-2010, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I love all their scenes, I want more scenes of them before the season ends.