Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-07-2011, 05:29 PM
Elite Fan

Team Resistance #2: Because we'll miss seeing them work together.

Welcome to the 2nd Appreciation Thread for
Team Resistance

Supporters:

1. BRoody
2. Hamburgo1001
3. Hawthorn
4. lisegurl
5. Red Bess Rackham
6. irulan
7. ~*blackXS*~
8. ForeverFaraday
9. xlennie
10. naturellebella
11. GrhmLz
12. lisagslack14
13. Violet-Shadow
14. ~ayumi~
15. zccajj
16. Pan

Previous Threads:
1. Because they will take the Visitors down.
Old 04-08-2011, 12:37 AM
Elite Fan

TFTNT

Title
Old 04-08-2011, 06:01 AM
Elite Fan

I know. The title is sad and unfortunately, very appropriate.
Old 04-08-2011, 01:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

tftnt.

It was pretty easy to see that it was coming to this. I knew it the moment I saw ERica pulled into the Radical movement and now ... Project Aries.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 04-12-2011, 11:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
tftnt.

It was pretty easy to see that it was coming to this. I knew it the moment I saw ERica pulled into the Radical movement and now ... Project Aries.
I know. And then all the lies, secret keeping and betrayals ...
Old 04-13-2011, 03:09 PM
New Fan

One thing that I can't figure out about this show is how much time has elapsed since the 29 V ships arrived?? Are we supposed to think that it's been like a year or are we supposed to think that it's only been a few months? How long have Erica, Jack, Hobbes, Chad and Ryan known each other? It seemed like Val's pregnancy was accelerated, so I don't think that we can assume that 9 months elapsed there. To me, the timeline is unclear and that is a little confusing.
Old 04-13-2011, 04:29 PM
Elite Fan

From what I know 2.5 months have passed since the Visitor's arrival and about 8 weeks have passed since the resistance meeting at the end of the pilot episode.
Old 04-13-2011, 04:37 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
From what I know 2.5 months have passed since the Visitor's arrival and about 8 weeks have passed since the resistance meeting at the end of the pilot episode.
Interesting. I thought that it must have been much longer. How did you figure it out? It seems like Jack and Erica have a long-standing friendship at this point. Also, Val was pregnant, gave birth, and then had her child aged like 10 years in the span of 2 months? Wild.
Old 04-13-2011, 04:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbesishot (View Post)
Interesting. I thought that it must have been much longer. How did you figure it out? It seems like Jack and Erica have a long-standing friendship at this point. Also, Val was pregnant, gave birth, and then had her child aged like 10 years in the span of 2 months? Wild.
I know there's someone on the internet who's keeping track of the timeline, but I sadly lost the link to the website. Val's ultra fast pregnancy was the reason why I thought Amy would grow rapidly by natural means. Not with the help of technical intervention.
Old 04-13-2011, 10:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, the timeline stuff is interesting - it certainly makes things out to be very confusing indeed.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 04-21-2011, 04:12 PM
Elite Fan

I have to wonder, now that the show's focus will move to the all-human resistance movement of Project Aries, how will the resistance deal with unknown V tech like Blue Energy? Let me take a guess. PA has a human oracle on their team who's able to give them all kinds of V intel. How, isn't important. We would just be asked to go along for the ride, as always.
Old 04-21-2011, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No doubt that the humans will miraculously come up with all the answers and solutions to the V agenda and technological methods. We'll probably be told something predictable like they had a spy acquire 'technological secrets' and PA has worked on it for some time now and gets it! It won't even have to make sense on 'how' that is!

Old 04-22-2011, 07:05 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
No doubt that the humans will miraculously come up with all the answers and solutions to the V agenda and technological methods. We'll probably be told something predictable like they had a spy acquire 'technological secrets' and PA has worked on it for some time now and gets it! It won't even have to make sense on 'how' that is!
Hm, how about a story where a member of PA had a thing going with a V and that V gave him spy info and tech out of love. Ah, shoot. Such a direction would remind us that there could be good V's out there and in this case, the poor V would have actually been screwed over and used by a member of the human species, so it's obviously never going to happen.
Old 04-22-2011, 10:15 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
Hm, how about a story where a member of PA had a thing going with a V and that V gave him spy info and tech out of love. Ah, shoot. Such a direction would remind us that there could be good V's out there and in this case, the poor V would have actually been screwed over and used by a member of the human species, so it's obviously never going to happen.
Oh, this one is actually simple IMHO. Kyle has info essential to the resistance and desired by the V's, and it's info that he doesn't even know that he has. This has to be something that Sarah either left behind or something that she told him. Sarah has to be a V, and Project Ares knew this/spied on her and Kyle/etc. The info on V tech. will actually come from Kyle.
Old 04-22-2011, 12:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbesishot (View Post)
Oh, this one is actually simple IMHO. Kyle has info essential to the resistance and desired by the V's, and it's info that he doesn't even know that he has. This has to be something that Sarah either left behind or something that she told him. Sarah has to be a V, and Project Ares knew this/spied on her and Kyle/etc. The info on V tech. will actually come from Kyle.
Let's say this is the case (and I agree that some of the info will probably come from Hobbes), how is it possible that Hobbes has been so clueless about the V's since the very beginning? And how would it be possible for PA to know that Hobbes has some very important info about the V's when he doesn't know it himself?