Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-09-2011, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
Ok, that woman Chad went to the Gala with, could she turn out to be a HUMAN love interest for him somewhere down the road?
Absolutely. It's exactly what came to my mind immediately.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 02-10-2011, 04:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

I like the idea of him having a human love interest, that would piss off Anna too.
Old 02-10-2011, 05:53 AM
Dedicated Fan

I loved Carrie and I certainly wouldn’t mind seeing more of her, or seing her get involved with Chad, for that matter, they have serious chemistry

I think her relationship with Chad is going to be competitive, rather than romantic though. Chad’s very ambitious and he was so sure of himself when he first heard that he was going to get a new colleague. But she seriously kicked his ass in that debate. I think if she starts becoming more popular than him, Chad’s going to turn to Anna again to get an edge, even though he knows what she is.

Last edited by Phoenix11; 02-10-2011 at 07:30 AM
Old 02-17-2011, 02:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

You know what I love, his reporter voice, he does it so well.
Old 02-17-2011, 06:14 AM
Elite Fan

It seems as if Chad is firmly on Team Fifth Column now. After Hobbes and Ryan have turned into traitors I have a tough time believing that Chad will ever go back to Anna's side.
Old 02-17-2011, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think Chad is turning back. At least, not anytime soon if he ever did. It would be too much of an overkill to do it now.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 02-17-2011, 04:58 PM
Elite Fan

Exactly. We've had so many traitors in the group now, it's hard to believe the writers would make him one as well at this point. It would have to happen way down the road and even that strikes me as rather unlikely now.
Old 02-17-2011, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm glad that we now know where Chad stands. I loved him being a gray character but it's nice to know his allegiances.
Emma♥Neal
Old 02-17-2011, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, we have too may other characters falling into 'gray areas' now. Chad need not be there anymore.

Old 02-18-2011, 07:18 AM
Elite Fan

I would have much rather seen Chad as the traitor instead of Ryan and Hobbes. I just never really cared for Chad and I still don't to be honest.
Old 02-18-2011, 08:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm kind of glad Chad didn't turn out to be the traitor because at first given his loyalties to Anna he seemed the most obvious so it was nice that they didn't go that route.
Emma♥Neal
Old 02-18-2011, 04:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
I would have much rather seen Chad as the traitor instead of Ryan and Hobbes. I just never really cared for Chad and I still don't to be honest.
I actually would have preferred it too! I think it's just a matter of following logical storytelling choice.

Old 02-18-2011, 06:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
I actually would have preferred it too! I think it's just a matter of following logical storytelling choice.
Yeah, Chad as the traitor may have been the predictable route to take but it would have been logical as well considering that he was originally presented to us as a power/fame-hungry guy. And I think an evil super couple in Chad/Anna would have been a lot of fun to watch as well. More fun than the defused interaction we are getting now IMO.

I just found this one:

Source

Old 02-18-2011, 08:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Cool.

Quote:
Yeah, Chad as the traitor may have been the predictable route to take but it would have been logical as well considering that he was originally presented to us as a power/fame-hungry guy. And I think an evil super couple in Chad/Anna would have been a lot of fun to watch as well. More fun than the defused interaction we are getting now IMO.
Yup, and sadly, the backing off of them kind of just cements what we already thought - Scott and Co. don't appear to be big on interspecies arc. At this point, I can't even say that Tyler/Lisa are a sure thing indefinitely.

Old 02-19-2011, 09:07 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Yup, and sadly, the backing off of them kind of just cements what we already thought - Scott and Co. don't appear to be big on interspecies arc. At this point, I can't even say that Tyler/Lisa are a sure thing indefinitely.
I agree. There's no guarantee that Tyler/Lisa will stick around anymore, but I think the interspecies arc should always be a factor for Lisa because she apparently has to breed with a human guy. If it's not Tyler it would have to be someone else.