Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-17-2011, 10:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I do like the fan art - even if I can't relate to his story right now.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 09-20-2011, 07:16 AM
Elite Fan

Some photos of Michael and his BSG co-stars Katee Sackhoff and Tricia Helfer at the 25th Annual Life Ride:

Old 09-21-2011, 12:41 AM
Elite Fan

Awwwwwwwwwwww

Those pics are great!

Michael+bike =

Tricia+Michael+Katee+leather jackets=

Thanks for sharing!
Old 09-21-2011, 06:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'll always love the leather jacket look!!!

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 09-21-2011, 07:30 AM
Elite Fan

Me too
Old 09-22-2011, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I find that I like it with alot of actors/characters.

Old 09-25-2011, 08:25 AM
Elite Fan

Michael with his BSG co-star Katee Sackhoff:

Source

Old 09-25-2011, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Very nice.

Old 09-26-2011, 01:50 AM
Elite Fan

Awwww, they look great, and so happy

Thanks for sharing
Old 09-26-2011, 11:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

They do look happy.

Old 09-27-2011, 05:43 AM
Elite Fan

Now that we're on the final stretch, I just wanted to say that I think this thread is a true testament as to how much potential there was for the John May character and Michael Trucco on this show. John May/Michael Trucco only appeared for 10 minutes in a season 1 flashback episode (in which the character was seemingly killed off), yet fans still kept sending in questions about John May and we managed to fill 3 threads of discussion about him. When you look around, you'll notice that not one of our male series regulars has managed to create more discussion (Hobbes, Ryan, Tyler etc. are all on thread number 4 too) and some have even created less (Chad and Jack). It says it all, really.
Old 09-27-2011, 08:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
Now that we're on the final stretch, I just wanted to say that I think this thread is a true testament as to how much potential there was for the John May character and Michael Trucco on this show. John May/Michael Trucco only appeared for 10 minutes in a season 1 flashback episode (in which the character was seemingly killed off), yet fans still kept sending in questions about John May and we managed to fill 3 threads of discussion about him. When you look around, you'll notice that not one of our male series regulars has managed to create more discussion (Hobbes, Ryan, Tyler etc. are all on thread number 4 too) and some have even created less (Chad and Jack). It says it all, really.
Well said - and I absolutely agree. The platform was just so there for this character, it's why this character I would say went down as the most wasted. So much could have come from John May and his background/ties to the Resistance. Also, I think if May had been handled properly and used in the manner we think he was originally most likely intended to be, this would have generated more discussion and better story for the Ryan character as well.

Old 09-27-2011, 09:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Well said - and I absolutely agree. The platform was just so there for this character, it's why this character I would say went down as the most wasted. So much could have come from John May and his background/ties to the Resistance. Also, I think if May had been handled properly and used in the manner we think he was originally most likely intended to be, this would have generated more discussion and better story for the Ryan character as well.
Absolutely. Can you imagine what a cool May/Ryan reunion scene we may have gotten if the show had stayed the course with Ryan's original V Fifth Column subplot and his character hadn't been retconned into John May's murderer? What a waste.
Old 09-27-2011, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
Absolutely. Can you imagine what a cool May/Ryan reunion scene we may have gotten if the show had stayed the course with Ryan's original V Fifth Column subplot and his character hadn't been retconned into John May's murderer? What a waste.
And to think at one time we naively believed that storyline to possibly be some creative ingenuity for the revelation of a 'John May' cover up?! That Ryan could have helped May fake his own death, which in turn, would lead to better story for the Fifth Column Resistance, both human and V?! Man, did we give too much credit where credit was never due.

Old 09-27-2011, 12:55 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
And to think at one time we naively believed that storyline to possibly be some creative ingenuity for the revelation of a 'John May' cover up?! That Ryan could have helped May fake his own death, which in turn, would lead to better story for the Fifth Column Resistance, both human and V?! Man, did we give too much credit where credit was never due.
I know. What the heck were we thinking? I blame it on youthful foolishness.