Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-27-2011, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
This is from an old Jeffrey Bell interview:

If Bell/Peters really intended to develop double lives for all of the characters then surely we would have seen that happening with Valerie as well. I always thought it would have made sense to open up her arc and introduce her into the resistance fold down the road. Instead, she was nothing more than a baby incubator under SR's direction and got unceremoniously killed off.
I definitely think that even Bell and Peters would have come up with a more interesting saga for Valerie that included the hybrid baby storyline. First of all, meaning, it probably would have remained an actual HYBRID BABY in the storyline. And I think the meaning of the child's existence would have had some more positive significance - that wouldn't have ended in Val's premature and pointless death or the child coming back to murder her V father so cold and callously.

I'm sure that they had plans to make vital use of Valerie's career and blend that into the resistance movement, in the wake of uncovering who Ryan really was.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 10-01-2011, 05:44 PM
Elite Fan

A final goodbye to Valerie:

Old 10-01-2011, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

RIP, Valerie.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 10-02-2011, 05:44 AM
Elite Fan

Aww Valerie