Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-22-2011, 04:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
What do you think? If we would have ended up with a direction where dupe!Lisa gets killed and Anna releases Lisa from her dungeon to give her a second shot and Lisa pretends to be back on her side, but is in reality trying to take her down from within with Joshua's help (and engaging in a secret romance with him to boot), could that have eventually ended in a Joshua, Lisa or even a Joshua/Lisa death once Anna finds out the truth? I kinda tend to think so.
Yes! Absolutely, and the answer is rather clear to me why. Anna was clearly SR's 'baby' on this show. Somehow or someway, he was always going to have this character prevailing over all other characters.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 09-24-2011, 12:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Yes! Absolutely, and the answer is rather clear to me why. Anna was clearly SR's 'baby' on this show. Somehow or someway, he was always going to have this character prevailing over all other characters.
That she was. I figure this direction would have either led to Lisa and Joshua going out together as this tragic Romeo & Juliet-like couple or it would have ultimately pushed Lisa back into Anna's arms when she finds out the truth about Joshua's role in Tyler's murder and sells him out to Anna. I would like to think that the whole Lisa/Joshua direction could have led to them leaving the mothership and teaming up with the human resistance on the ground, but this is SR and V we are talking about here, unfortunately.

Last edited by Hamburgo1001; 09-24-2011 at 05:03 PM
Old 09-25-2011, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
That she was. I figure this direction would have either led to Lisa and Joshua going out together as this tragic Romeo & Juliet-like couple or it would have ultimately pushed Lisa back into Anna's arms when she finds out the truth about Joshua's role in Tyler's murder and sells him out to Anna. I would like to think that the whole Lisa/Joshua direction could have led to them leaving the mothership and teaming up with the human resistance on the ground, but this is SR and V we are talking about here, unfortunately.
I know! Such a waste. I actually wouldn't be surprised at all if the scenario SR went for would be the second one where Lisa finds out about Joshua's involvement with what happened to Tyler and then she turns back to Anna as a result. Turning Joshua in would be the perfect way for SR to yet again screw over another important V Fifth Column character, or I should say one that was initially important, and essentially do to him what was done to Ryan.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 10-01-2011, 05:52 PM
Elite Fan

I sadly don't have any promo photos of Mark as Joshua, but I would still like to say goodbye to him and his character:

I'm hoping that Mark can score another major recurring if not even series regular role on a show again because I really did enjoy his work on V, especially in season 1 when Joshua felt more like a ninth series regular than just a recurring guest star.

Old 10-01-2011, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ditto! RIP, Joshua. You will be missed.

Old 10-02-2011, 06:10 AM
Elite Fan

Joshuaaaaaaaaaa You were also one of my favorite characters, you were so brave, I'll miss you