Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2011, 06:02 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Yeah, that next title would have totally worked!!!

Quote:
Also, for that possible direction above, I thought it would have been WAY more interesting for Erica to slowly unravel that these people really weren't terrorists after all. Slowly, humans like Erica could have merged with this underground Fifth Column V network in order to work together. And it would have been the perfect foundation/set-up to bring ERica and John May into contact/meeting. She tracks him down in a scene and is about to bust him, he's the one that reveals the truth to her or something like that, and she goes on her instinct to trust him.
That would have been very cool. I think there would have been lots of great ways for Erica and May to meet. Even with the boring and one-dimensional all-human resistance movement, they could have written some story where Erica and her guys go on a mission and end up being ambushed by Anna's evil V's and John May and his Fifth Column V's save their collective asses, but something like this would have never happened on SR's version of V.
Old 09-27-2011, 08:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
That would have been very cool. I think there would have been lots of great ways for Erica and May to meet. Even with the boring and one-dimensional all-human resistance movement, they could have written some story where Erica and her guys go on a mission and end up being ambushed by Anna's evil V's and John May and his Fifth Column V's save their collective asses, but something like this would have never happened on SR's version of V.
This so could have even SAVED the storyline from the disasterous path it was already on. But, alas, like you said - not with SR holding the reigns of the story.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 09-27-2011, 08:55 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
This so could have even SAVED the storyline from the disasterous path it was already on. But, alas, like you said - not with SR holding the reigns of the story.
That's what's so frustrating about this whole experience. Even we fans can see that there were lots of potential avenues to turn this ship around, but at the same time, one always had to remind oneself that they weren't going to get pursued no matter how obvious or logical they were.
Old 09-27-2011, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
That's what's so frustrating about this whole experience. Even we fans can see that there were lots of potential avenues to turn this ship around, but at the same time, one always had to remind oneself that they weren't going to get pursued no matter how obvious or logical they were.
Yup, the writing had gone and dug itself into holes but then we'd see a ray of light within their grasp and all the show had to do was grab onto it. It's extremely disappointing when you can figure something out that the writers themselves won't even take advantage of.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 09-30-2011, 08:10 PM
Elite Fan

I just randomly remembered how when the show first started out, our biggest fear was that the writers could potentially turn Erica into an alcoholic or something along those lines. Turns out after what we witnessed last season, turning Erica into an alcoholic would have been one of the kindest things they could have done to her.

Oh well, in remembrance of Erica Evans:

Old 10-01-2011, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

RIP Erica Evans! You, and who you were meant to be, will be sorely missed.

Old 10-01-2011, 04:58 PM
Elite Fan

Also posting the season 2 promo pics of Erica in HQ for good measure:

Old 10-01-2011, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Farewell, Erica!

Old 10-01-2011, 06:30 PM
Elite Fan

RIP, Erica! I'm going to miss who and what you could have been.
Old 10-02-2011, 06:03 AM
Elite Fan

Erica I'm gonna miss her, especially season 1 Erica (I hated season 2 Erica sometimes )

You were so baddass and pretty and I loved your leather jackets and your guns