Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2014, 05:45 PM
Elite Fan

I wasn't really sure where to post this, but I have found the blooper reel from the season 2 DVD box set:

Old 08-26-2014, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the bloopers!

Here are the deleted scenes, instead:

Old 09-16-2014, 11:20 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the deleted scenes, Fran. I just watched them but I thought there wasn't much worthwhile stuff in there. The Duncan/Charlie scene was probably my fave because it gave us some backstory on Duncan's character. I wish they would have kept that one in. The Connor/Monroe scene confused me because Monroe told Connor that he doesn't care if he hooks up with Charlie but when it actually happened on the show, he completely lost his sht. And I assume that final scene where Rachel gets stabbed was meant to be part of the season finale cliffhanger, but they decided to throw it out after the show got cancelled.
Old 09-16-2014, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Still mad that this show got cancelled. Once again another of my shows that doesn't make it past season 2
Emma♥Neal
Old 09-22-2014, 06:07 AM
Elite Fan

I figured I should post this tweet here:

Source

Maybe they will try to release a comic book series. Considering that other genre shows have done it before, it wouldn't be a completely far-fetched idea...

Last edited by Hamburgo1001; 09-22-2014 at 02:49 PM
Old 09-22-2014, 07:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the info. I honestly had completely written off Revolution as done and people involved with it all moved on since I stopped hearing about the Relocate Revolution campaign, but the comic book series is a possibility I hadn't thought of.

I wonder if they would stick to their original ideas for S3, or change plans in consideration of the new medium.
Old 09-22-2014, 02:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorn (View Post)
I wonder if they would stick to their original ideas for S3, or change plans in consideration of the new medium.
That's a good question. I suspect they would probably still do Rachel/Monroe irregardless of medium (if that's what you were alluding to).
Old 10-09-2014, 11:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm hoping for some kind of release, but I'm not holding my breath
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 11-21-2014, 06:49 PM
Elite Fan

from the season 2 blooper reel:

Source

Old 11-28-2014, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ehhh, look at all those cute faces.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
That's a good question. I suspect they would probably still do Rachel/Monroe irregardless of medium (if that's what you were alluding to).
I was thinking more in general, considering that with comics you aren't bound to things you have to take into account on screen, instead - you can go "wilder" and no budget limit or too-hard-to-set-up scenario is in the way.
And yeah, I'm sure in terms of personal dynamics we would still get Rachel/Monroe. Oh joy.

Has there been any update about the "somehow, in some form" possible resolution, btw? I haven't been following things much.
Old 12-15-2014, 05:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Has there been any update about the "somehow, in some form" possible resolution, btw? I haven't been following things much.
I saw this on the Revolution board. It looks like they are still working on it:

Quote:
'Revolution' Creator Eric Kripke Answers: Will the Story Live On?

When NBC announced their 2014-15 television schedule, Revolution was a glaring omission. While the network decided not to renew the series, Revolution fans have remained vocal about their desire to see more of the Mathison and Monroe families in the post-apocalyptic world.

Over 67,000 fans have signed the "Relocate Revolution" petition with the hopes that Revolution would be revived by another network or cable channel.

This past weekend, BuddyTV spoke with Eric Kripke, Revolution's creator and executive producer, at the Supernatural 200th episode celebration where he discussed post-Revolution, his pending projects, and whether or not Revolution could be revived.

Kripke does have projects in consideration, but was hesitant to say more, "I can't say anything about it yet, but I'm out pitching some new shows. I took a nice break after Revolution, slept for a couple months and saw my kids and acted like a human being for a change. Now I'm pitching a couple things and I think watch this space for announcements forthcoming."

With regards to the fan reaction to Revolution's cancellation and desire to see the show revived, Kripke said, "Oh, I know. And for the record, we've heard the fans, we pay attention to Twitter, we know the petition they are signing."

While the show won't return for a third season, Kripke was positive about the possibility of coming up with a way to end the story in a satisfying manner for their dedicated fans.

"I'm trying to figure out something. It's not gonna be on TV or movies, but I'm trying to figure out something that we can wrap up the story for the fans. We're working on it. And, trying to work through Warner Bros a little bit on it. So kind of stay tuned for that. We'll see," said Kripke.

While he ruled out the show's return to television, Kripke provided some insight into what a Revolution Season 3 would have looked like, "It was going to be great. It was gonna be this kind of treasure story where they were going to hear a legend of a very mythic treasure. It wasn't gonna be gold, it was gonna be supplies."

"It was gonna be this incredible stockpile of supplies. All the good guys and all the bad guys in the show were going to fight for this gold mine of material and supplies. It was going to be fun. It wasn't going to be a war season. It was going to be a treasure hunt season, which would have fun and mixed up the show in a really interesting way. But, alas..."

Fans are left with a mixed bag. Revolution won't be returning to television and there won't be a Revolution wrap-up movie, but the story they've enjoyed with characters they love may continue in another format.

Source
Old 12-20-2014, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for that update!

I hope that "treasure hunt" arc would have looked better on screen than it sounds on paper/in summary.
And Kripke says to keep hope alive, but things still seem very very vague sp I'm not really counting on it.
Old 12-22-2014, 05:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I hope that "treasure hunt" arc would have looked better on screen than it sounds on paper/in summary.
A treasure hunt for a big stockpile of supplies would have been a good fit for the show - if the writers had ever bothered to explore the struggles of day-to-day survival during the first 2 seasons. We never saw the characters at the brink of starvation - hunting for food or raiding houses for anything eatable they can find - during any of their travels, so it would have seemed kind of odd for the show to suddenly put an emphasize on that considering that the present time storyline was taking place 15 years into the apocalypse.

Last edited by Hamburgo1001; 12-22-2014 at 05:27 PM
Old 02-04-2015, 09:14 AM
Elite Fan

Has anyone here checked out the official Revolution soundtrack? I've been looking for the files on Youtube, but sadly wasn't able to find them.

Last edited by Hamburgo1001; 02-04-2015 at 09:50 AM
Old 02-17-2015, 06:34 PM
Elite Fan

For anyone that's interested, I have found an early draft of the Revolution pilot script today. It might be interesting to see how much it differs from the version that ended up on TV.