Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2014, 04:47 AM
Extreme Fan

More praise to Liz from the cast...

Stephen Collins says nice things about Liz and her acting in this interview.

It's in the beginning and then during the minute 3 to 5.

Old 04-21-2014, 08:38 AM
Elite Fan

thanks for the video
Old 04-23-2014, 04:50 AM
Elite Fan

^ Thanks for the interview

Elizabeth mentioned that she would like to appear on Once Upon A Time:

Quote:
EXCLUSIVE: Elizabeth Mitchell Would Love to Appear on ‘Once Upon A Time’ as a “Fanciful” Character

Elizabeth Mitchell was at WonderCon 2014 promoting her hit post-apocalyptic show, Revolution, and during our exclusive video interview with her I asked if she would like to join other LOST actors in guest starring on Once Upon A Time. See her answer below.

“Oh, that would be so fun! Yeah, someone said something about that.” I followed up by asking who would she like to play: “Oh, I have no idea. Somebody fun, somebody fanciful, somebody crazy. Or possibly the sweetest person in the world; that would be new for me. That would be great, I would have a great time with that.”

Source
Old 04-23-2014, 06:39 AM
Extreme Fan

You're welcome.

Stephen Collins is really nice. I enjoyed watching his interviews.

It's a shame we can't watch the panel.

The Once Upon A Time thing is funny because it started with that article suggesting Liz to play a certain character on the show and then it became a rumour and then everyone actually wanted to see her on the show and now a reporter asks her about it. I guess the person who wrote the article didn't imagine such a repercussion.

I'm gonna post some gifs of Liz being adorable...

X

X

Her parents disagreeing about Rachel.

And erm, the word "unpopular" being there again. Liz is well aware of everything.

Now we have the video of the interview in which Liz talks about the book she got the rights for. You can watch it here.

Old 04-26-2014, 03:35 PM
Elite Fan

^ Thanks for sharing all of that. The gifs are very cute.

I just checked Liz' IMDB profile. They have finally changed her profile picture. I think there were better pics they could have chosen, but it's still an improvement to the old photo.
Old 04-29-2014, 09:37 AM
Extreme Fan

You're welcome, Alex.

Showbiz Junkies posted a transcript of their interviews with Liz, Stephen and the writer Rockne S. O'Bannon.

So now we have the transcription of what Stephen said about Liz in the video posted (above/below).

Quote:
And the thing that shocked me about Liz [Mitchell] is that I expected her – just having seen her work – to be very grim and very serious, and one of those very kind of, ‘Hi, how are you?’ never cracking a smile on the set kind of people. And she’s like this [friendly and happy] on the set all the time. In the grimmest scenes she’s [happy] right up to, ‘Scene three take four,’ and then she goes to this place of Rachel-ness. I don’t know how she does it. Actors processes are all different, but Liz more than almost anyone I know stays upbeat and bubbly and silly. Then as soon as that clapper hits and they say action, goes to this place of Rachel who is outwardly so serious all the time. But within that energetic range she has eight cagillion colors. I love working with her. She’s a really great acting partner.”

[...]

Liz, as she does often, from take-to-take she’ll do something very different from what she did before or just a little different. She always keeps it fresh. In the middle of this take in which the script said something like, ‘Dad, I’m telling you…,’ she said daddy. She called me daddy and she knows I have a grown daughter, and I think she just knew as a daughter herself that that would get to me – and it did. That’s the kind of generosity in a way that not all actors have. She knew it would affect her to say it that way. Something so simple, the difference between dad and daddy, but daddy is much more vulnerable and it just hit me between the eyes or in the heart or whatever. It’s the kind of thing that Liz does when she knows the scene is difficult and she knows that you’re trying to dig down deep anyway, and she just surprises you with a little thing like that which can make all the difference.

I love her as an acting partner because she’s always so emotionally available. The whole cast is, there’s no slouches in this cast, but playing father and daughter is particularly…it’s an interesting bond.

So Revolution is back this week and Liz briefly talks about episode 19 in this video. It doesn't have spoilers. It's just Liz talking about the writing and Tracy. She says good things about the episode. She loved the writing. And she did say in another interview that this episode 19 is her favorite episode of the season (so far) tied with episode 15.

I'm really curious about this episode. Really hope it is as good (IMHO) as episode 15.

Old 05-11-2014, 07:44 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the transcription. Those are some very lovely words by Stephen...

A new sighting:

Source

Old 05-21-2014, 09:31 AM
Extreme Fan

Liz taking selfies and sharing them with the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Surreal.

And there is a Q&A too...

Quote:
What’s your wallpaper on your phone and/or computer?
[See photo of phone.]

When you walk into a bar, what do you typically order?
Club soda with lime. Champagne. It sake. Depends on the bar.

What’s the one word you are guilty of using too often?
“Seriously” or “honestly” — oh, dear. I’ve been told “lovely” is in there as well.

What is the last thing you searched for on Google?
Real estate, always real estate.

Who is the last person that called or texted you?
My friend Roxy from Austin.

What was the last awkward situation you were in and how did you handle it?
Honestly, I like awkward moments. Kinda delightfully human. I probably laughed. Or tugged down or up to cover [up], possibly with an accompanying “Well, that happened.”

When is the last time you went to a theater?
Next to Normal. Blew me away. Heard a lot of different thoughts on it. But my night. With a dear friend. It was magic.

What TV show should everyone should be watching?
Orphan Black.

And what is your TV guilty pleasure?
Rehab Addict or Treehouse Masters.

What’s the first CD you bought?
CD (giggle) — [my] first record [was] the single of “Total Eclipse of the Heart.”

What is the one food you cannot resist?
Today: fresh berries, half and half, little bit of brown sugar with dark chocolate chips in the bottom.

What music are you currently listening to?
Pandora. Indie singer/songwriter mix. Van Morrison seeded with Brandi Carlile. The Rolling Stones seeded with Eric Clapton.

What movie makes you laugh the most?
Bridesmaids. Katherine Hepburn with Cary Grant or Spencer Tracy in pretty much anything. When Harry Met Sally.

What drives you absolutely crazy?
Cruelty. And what I call “puppy kicking,” when you hurt someone on purpose, who can’t or won’t hurt you back and you do it on purpose. Grrrrrrrr. Don’t do it in front of me.

Pick one: kittens or puppies?
Puppies. Prefer dogs, though.

New York or Los Angeles?
New York.

Comedy or drama?
Combination of both “laughter through tears is my favorite emotion” (quote, Steel Magnolias).

Bacon or Nutella?
Bacon or Nutella? Don’t make me choose!

’80s or ’90s?
’90s. Teenage years were the ’80s. For my fellow geeks, enough said.

Hannah Montana or Lizzie McGuire?
Pass, no idea.

Tell us a secret.
Nope!
Source - 1 and 2

Still can't believe her favorite episode is 2x19. Well, tied with 15. And she said favorite "so far". She said 2x21 is "probably one of her favorites they've done". So maybe she prefers 2x21.

You're welcome, Alex. I agree. It's really cool what Stephen said about Liz.

Old 05-22-2014, 04:46 PM
Elite Fan

^ Thanks for that interview. It's interesting that Liz mentions Orphan Black as the show everyone should be watching because I was thinking if she were to join another genre show, that would be the show I would love to see her in. That or The Walking Dead.
Old 05-30-2014, 02:08 PM
Elite Fan

A new sighting:

Quote:
We met Elizabeth Mitchell from Lost today (also V and Revolution and all the other amazing things she's been on) - she was SO nice and came over to tell us sounded great !! We love her so much : )

Source
Old 07-02-2014, 04:50 PM
Elite Fan

A new sighting:

Quote:
Just hanging with Elizabeth Mitchell. She's awesome. She's in many great shows such as lost and revolution.

Source
He also posted a pic:

Old 07-06-2014, 08:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

I guess candids and fan photos are all we'll have to survive on for a good while.
Thanks for posting.
Old 08-17-2014, 04:36 AM
Elite Fan

It looks like Elizabeth is in Las Vegas at the moment:

Source

Old 08-18-2014, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love how excited that person was.
I wonder if she's in LV for fun/vacation or something else.
Old 08-26-2014, 06:29 PM
Elite Fan

I think this interview might be new.