Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-23-2013, 12:57 AM
Extreme Fan

That's a very cute icon, Emma!

Quote:
Originally Posted by egbert13 (View Post)
Add me to the list of supporters please? I think she's so lovely.
Welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann357 (View Post)
I saw most of Santa 2 last night. EM was great in the movie. It was nice to see her in a lighthearted role.
Did you watch the end credits?

More adorableness...

X

Old 12-23-2013, 10:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by egbert13 (View Post)
Add me to the list of supporters please? I think she's so lovely.
You're added. Welcome to the thread.
Old 12-24-2013, 01:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

Evidently, Liz has been back in Seattle since the 15th yet CJ is still with Chris (based on his girlfriends Instagram postings of their daily activities). Does anyone else wonder why Liz seems to have so little custody of CJ? I thought she would have him with her whenever she is in Seattle or has a break from Revolution but that doesn't seem to be the case. It appears she didn't spend Halloween or Thanksgiving with him & now well into Christmas season, he is still with Chris. Just how much time does she get with him? Is she content just to have a Skype relationship with him? What kind of mother is she really?
Old 12-24-2013, 11:34 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuckin1977 (View Post)
Evidently, Liz has been back in Seattle since the 15th yet CJ is still with Chris (based on his girlfriends Instagram postings of their daily activities). Does anyone else wonder why Liz seems to have so little custody of CJ? I thought she would have him with her whenever she is in Seattle or has a break from Revolution but that doesn't seem to be the case. It appears she didn't spend Halloween or Thanksgiving with him & now well into Christmas season, he is still with Chris. Just how much time does she get with him? Is she content just to have a Skype relationship with him? What kind of mother is she really?
All we can do is guess because we don't know any of the details. I would assume that even during Liz's time-off from the show, they would probably still be splitting custody 50/50. Maybe one week Chris has CJ and the following week Liz has him. It's been a while since I last checked Chris' girlfriend's Instagram account, but I do remember her saying that CJ would be spending Christmas with them, so I'm hoping that they're celebrating the holidays together with Liz as a big patchwork family.
Old 12-28-2013, 04:10 AM
Elite Fan

Elizabeth was spotted in Dallas yesterday:

Source 1, Source 2
Old 12-28-2013, 10:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
Elizabeth was spotted in Dallas yesterday:
Thanks for the pic. Looks like she's losing too much weight. Still looks good though.
Old 12-28-2013, 12:07 PM
Master Fan

Thank you for the pictures!
Old 12-30-2013, 05:50 PM
Elite Fan

Another sighting:

Source
Old 12-31-2013, 10:50 AM
Elite Fan

thanks for the sighting info
Old 01-11-2014, 09:25 AM
Elite Fan

A new interview:

Quote:
On My iPod

The 43-year-old star of Revolution (Wednesday 8 pm, NBC) and LOST has spent much of her TV career in spectacular peril. On her own time, though, she lives for pretty Pink ballads and an Iz take on an Oz classic.

BRANDI CARLILE – LIVE AT BENAROYA HALL. “The last time I saw her in concert I got to go backstage because she watched Lost on the road. I was such a dork, because I think she’s an incredible talent. Her voice is so strong and vibrant.”

IZ – SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW. “It’s a real energy changer – you put that on and everybody starts swaying. I’m drawn to songs that are melancholy but uplifting”

RYAN ADAMS – COME PICK ME UP. “I’ve been the person who might sing that, and I’ve been the person someone might sing that to. I’m obsessed – I’ve played it for most of the [Revolution] cast.”

PINK – GLITTER IN THE AIR. “One of my girlfriends told me I had to listen to her, and the dance songs didn’t affect me, but I was captivated by this. I truly think she’s writing from a personal place.”

NINA SIMONE – FEELING GOOD. “This always feels fresh. Her voice is extraordinary, and she makes me feel so cool. She’s got so much passion and soul in her. It’s beautiful.”

VIVALDI – THE FOUR SEASONS. “I go back to Vivaldi when I’m trying to find a character arc. It’s always good to surround yourself with brilliance, if only to remind you that you can do better.”

Old 01-11-2014, 12:36 PM
Master Fan

^Thank you!
Old 01-14-2014, 02:32 AM
Extreme Fan

Glitter in the Air and Come Pick Me Up are great songs.

Always like when Liz talks about music.

EMFC also posted this old but unseen sweet short interview from last year. It's from the July/August 2013 issue of Traditional Home Magazine.

click image to see the full size

Old 01-16-2014, 06:32 PM
Elite Fan

I was happy to see Pink on the list. I love Pink. In fact, I have been trying to see her in concert for years, but every time I try to buy tickets when she comes to my city, her show is already sold out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveJules! (View Post)
EMFC also posted this old but unseen sweet short interview from last year. It's from the July/August 2013 issue of Traditional Home Magazine.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/SjSGlgol.jpg[img]
click image to see the full size
Thanks for the article scan.
Old 01-16-2014, 08:02 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the scan!
Old 01-17-2014, 01:35 AM
Extreme Fan

You're welcome.

I love her inspirations, ideal weekend and that she loves books. Not the first time Liz has said she would own a book store if she hadn't become an actress.

Hope you can see Pink in concert someday, Alex.