Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2013, 12:46 PM
Loyal Fan

it makes me sad how some of you feel about hayley and phoebe tonkins but i get it everyone is entitled to their opinions if you don't feel a character there's not much another person can do about that

anyhoo came in here to post a link about tvfanatic discussion of this episode

The Originals Round Table: "Reigning Pain in New Orleans" - TV Fanatic

HAYLIJAH / OLICITY/ OUTLAWQUEEN /KLAROLINE/BAMON /caskett/Olitz /frary/ abby&luka/ Rose&Dimitri / edward&bella/arwen&aragorn/
Old 12-06-2013, 01:08 PM
Master Fan

I never liked the round tables on tvf, they were decent for GG but when it came to TVD it was an eye roll, I love how that site is dead ever since GG ended, it survived on that fandom. Now it's just a deserted place full of ad spam, and they continue to post old spoilers two weeks late

Lol @ Leigh not being interested in the most interesting twist on this show
Old 12-06-2013, 02:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyevenstar22 (View Post)
it makes me sad how some of you feel about hayley and phoebe tonkins but i get it everyone is entitled to their opinions if you don't feel a character there's not much another person can do about that

The Originals Round Table: "Reigning Pain in New Orleans" - TV Fanatic
I've ended up loving characters who I initially didn't care much for and despising characters that I use to love so it can change. It's all up to the writing so well see.
Old 12-06-2013, 02:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
I've ended up loving characters who I initially didn't care much for and despising characters that I use to love so it can change. It's all up to the writing so well see.
For me if I haven't been won over by 9 episodes then I don't see myself going 180 anytime soon

It's different for everyone though, it's just that everyone including her has done terrible things and yet she's the only one being victimized, it's not easy to like her when she's calling Tyler a traitor, and I don't even care about him. These characters don't try to excuse their past and they don't ignore it but the writing does that for Hayley and it's annoying for those who watched TVD
Old 12-08-2013, 12:40 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flora the mermaid (View Post)
For me if I haven't been won over by 9 episodes then I don't see myself going 180 anytime soon

It's different for everyone though, it's just that everyone including her has done terrible things and yet she's the only one being victimized, it's not easy to like her when she's calling Tyler a traitor, and I don't even care about him. These characters don't try to excuse their past and they don't ignore it but the writing does that for Hayley and it's annoying for those who watched TVD
You're so close minded,its sad.I mean,you're not even willing to give poor Hayley chance bc of the bad writing in this show?Phoebe is a brilliant actress,she doesn't deserve this!

Old 12-08-2013, 12:45 AM
Master Fan

Omg you're right...I should know better
Old 12-08-2013, 12:46 AM
Elite Fan

^
Old 12-08-2013, 01:01 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flora the mermaid (View Post)
Omg you're right...I should know better
I'm glad you realized your mistakes.I forgive you

Old 03-06-2018, 01:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Klaus is just taking things too far with wanting to kill all of the wolves. Dude just always has to cross the line.

Elijah going to protect Hayley is so cute. Boy is so in love. I also loved Rebekah going to help. Elijah/Hayley interaction is adorable and I loved when Rebekah asked him about his feelings for Hayley and he basically admitted he had them. Their shared smiles were so cute! At the end when Hayley hugged Elijah and he pulled her shirt up… dayummm. THEY ALMOST KISSED. They are so dang hot.

Still loving the Klaus and Cami interaction. I feel like he’s still using her only because he likes her interaction. It’s strange that the compelled Cami is telling Klaus what the real Cami found. But I dont get why he was okay with her still being there? Didn’t he want her to leave town? Cami leaving herself notes… wow, chick is smart. Loved the comment from Marcel about how Klaus cares about her. asfdsfs when Cami grabbed him and pulled him to her, UGH that was so hot! The end was nuts. Poor fricking Cami constantly getting her mind messed with.

Klaus also seemed to know that Joshua betrayed him, so why is he allowing him to live? Its just weird that Marcel and Klaus are suddenly spilling secrets to each other. I don’t get it. But I did sort of like watching them together. Klaus is just so desperate for that love and attention from someone. And shocker, Marcel broke it off with Rebekah for Klaus again. Whatever, don’t like them anyways, be done with him girl, you deserve better.

I kind of miss Sophie but I also feel like the show is a bit more cohesive in these recent episodes.

I do love that Hayley met Davina and Josh, it brings them into the storyline finally. I love when all the characters interact. The Davina/Hayley interaction was great. Josh bringing Davina her violin was the cutest thing ever. That boy is precious.

I still dont get why Klaus is so mad at R/E and also, why they care SO MUCH about being in his good graces. Just give up at this point! Elijah apologizing to Klaus at the end was sweet but so unnecessary. But whatever I still love them together. Klaus telling him his siblings were allowed back was pretty cute.
Old 03-07-2018, 03:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Your responses about the episodes are so fun to read. And of course I agree with you on all of the Haylijah stuff.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 03-08-2018, 04:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

thank you! i am glad someone is reading them haha.
Old 03-08-2018, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

It's a good way to pass the hiatuses.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 04-30-2019, 06:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

good ep.
Old 05-01-2019, 03:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Glad you enjoyed