Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2013, 01:03 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Anna** (View Post)
The only reason they put this crap in was to bond Marcel and Klaus. It's a cheap plot device and as a human i take offense.
There is no way these humans would have talked that way to 2 vampires.
This just makes me laugh .

I think it was more than just bonding Klaus and Marcel, but to also establish that humans can be threats given the right circumstance. With Father K as the leader I can only imagine what hell he will bring down on the vampires. I mean he obviously wasn't a part of the plan to bomb the bar and he was basically ousted by those morons. With him in charge I think the humans could be a real threat.
Old 12-04-2013, 01:15 AM
Passionate Fan

The city's leaders speaking to Klaus that way as if to bully him was dumb. That attack was stupid.

Loved this episode.

Glad Davina is finally on to Marcel and that she is free now that the elder is dead.

Like Elijah and Hayey.

Rebekah is always fun to watch.

Exploring Klaus's wolf side and his family could be fun.

Davina in the mid season final looks great.
Old 12-04-2013, 06:48 AM
Master Fan

Okay, here we go:

Klaus: MY BABY IS GONNA MEET HIS OTHER FAMILY!!!! UHULL I'm so so happy we'll get to know more about Klaus' wolf side! He was flawless and awesome as usual, sometimes I feel like I compliment him too much, but than I remember that flawless people are supposed to be cherished. His bromances are the best. His scenes with Marcel and Elijah were perfect and they gave me feels. AND DID ELIJAH SAID TO KLAUS THAT HE LOVES HIM? I knew that already, but I wasn't expecting to say it to him.

And just so you know, Klausy baby, I adore you, but you are not a very good leader. I hope you can improve your abilities.

Marcel: again, I don't know how I feel about him. He didn't annoy me this episode. I still hate him with Rebekah though and I didn't like how he lied to Davina.

Rebekah: ugh, you still have a long way to go if you want to get in my good graces again. I still have hope for you though.

Elijah: eh. I loved his line to Diego "that's how rumors start." I loved that apologized to Klaus about the baby thing. He needs to improve his taste in woman. He was cool in this epi. But again, I'm so bipolar when it comes to Elijah, I might be back to being annoyed at him next episode.

Davina: yay for rebelling, just don't hurt my bb much, k? Oh, and I love you, I really do, but WHY? I was almost rid of her, WHY did you made her stay?

Josh: stay forever. He's funny and his scenes with Davina are the cutest scenes in the show.

Father K: I LOVE YOU! You can't die, you're too awesome to die, you need to stay and become Klaus' bff.

Camille: who the hell are you again? And why should I care?

Hayley: GET. OFF. OF. MY. SCREEN! And stop tainting Davina's scenes.

» Bella
Old 12-04-2013, 08:40 AM
Elite Fan

Loved this episode. LOVED IT. OMG.

The end with Elijah and Klaus was so sweet! I really want to see the siblings get along more. I'm hoping Kalus will learn not to treat them so poorly. Yes they've done crap to him too, but he's the one who's always daggering them when they irritate him. I think it's a great start to have Elijah apologize. The whole scene just made me melt.

I may be the only person on the planet, but I didn't mind Klaus and Cami. I never shipped Klaus with Caroline, so I'm sure that helps. (again, fairly certain I'm the only person who doesn't ship them. I don't hate them, but it was all very "meh" to me. Different strokes I guess.) I just really want Klaus to find someone to open up to. I like him with Hayley as well, but IDK...I don't think they'll ever be together. Hayley hates him too much I think. He would REALLY have to start treating her better if there's a chance between them. As for Cami, I don't know what happened with her seeing into his past, but I'm intrigued. And I'm actually pretty excited that she's going to remember everything. It'll make for an interesting plot, I think. Humans tend to get the shaft in these shows. They either turn into vampires, die, or go nowhere plotwise. I"m hoping maybe JUST MAYBE Cami can be a human, who stays a human, and ends up with an intriguing plot.

Marcel: He started out intriguing but now he's just boring me. Rebekah needs to move on from him, cuz she deserves better.

And speaking of Rebekah, girl needs to learn to guard her heart a bit more! Jeez. She falls for everyone! And always gets her heart broken. Too bad Matt's not around. There could have been something there and he's one of the aforementioned Humans without much of a plot. Bring him over to the Originals please. Give Rebekah someone to love who's not a total a-hole to her.

As for Hayley and Elijah, well...eh, I still don't like them together, but I gotta admit there's chemistry. I can see the appeal for others to ship them, I just don't. And I kind of really don't want her to come between Klaus and Elijah. Even if Hayley claims he's simply keeping her around as a prisoner until she has her baby, I'm not entirely convinced of that. We shall see, but Elijah crushing on Hayley will not end well with him and Klaus.

Ok I think that's it. 10/10 IMO.
Old 12-04-2013, 08:46 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hayley is making me bipolar.
The moment she stops being an innocent victim with doe eyes, and turns back to her manipulative backstabbing ways, is the moment i start hating her.Literally everything about irritated me from her voice to the way she moves and creeps around the house. Elijah well done for not kissing her.
She reminded me today why i hated her in TVD.
❤Originals❤Sherlock❤Supernatural❤Masters of Sex❤2 Broke Girls❤Sleepy Hollow❤Walking Dead❤Elementary❤Brooklyn 99❤Hart of Dixie❤Reign❤Lost Girl❤Vampire Diaries❤Blacklist❤Cougar Town❤Teen Wolf❤Almost Human❤
Old 12-04-2013, 08:58 AM
Master Fan

The thought of Klaus and that granny is disgusting because I find nothing romantic in someone who isn't allowed to think for herself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilicat (View Post)
Okay, here we go:

Klaus: MY BABY IS GONNA MEET HIS OTHER FAMILY!!!! UHULL I'm so so happy we'll get to know more about Klaus' wolf side! He was flawless and awesome as usual, sometimes I feel like I compliment him too much, but than I remember that flawless people are supposed to be cherished. His bromances are the best. His scenes with Marcel and Elijah were perfect and they gave me feels. AND DID ELIJAH SAID TO KLAUS THAT HE LOVES HIM? I knew that already, but I wasn't expecting to say it to him.

And just so you know, Klausy baby, I adore you, but you are not a very good leader. I hope you can improve your abilities.

Marcel: again, I don't know how I feel about him. He didn't annoy me this episode. I still hate him with Rebekah though and I didn't like how he lied to Davina.

Rebekah: ugh, you still have a long way to go if you want to get in my good graces again. I still have hope for you though.

Elijah: eh. I loved his line to Diego "that's how rumors start." I loved that apologized to Klaus about the baby thing. He needs to improve his taste in woman. He was cool in this epi. But again, I'm so bipolar when it comes to Elijah, I might be back to being annoyed at him next episode.

Davina: yay for rebelling, just don't hurt my bb much, k? Oh, and I love you, I really do, but WHY? I was almost rid of her, WHY did you made her stay?

Josh: stay forever. He's funny and his scenes with Davina are the cutest scenes in the show.

Father K: I LOVE YOU! You can't die, you're too awesome to die, you need to stay and become Klaus' bff.

Camille: who the hell are you again? And why should I care?

Hayley: GET. OFF. OF. MY. SCREEN! And stop tainting Davina's scenes.
Omg bella preachhhhhh
Old 12-04-2013, 09:26 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flora the mermaid (View Post)
The thought of Klaus and that granny is disgusting because I find nothing romantic in someone who isn't allowed to think for herself
Which is exactly why I liked that Devina is going to make her remember.
Old 12-04-2013, 09:41 AM
Loyal Fan

Early ratings are in and looking good The ratings are 1.1 for the demo and 2.44 overall. The episode almost matched Supernatural

Ratings News - 4th December 2013 | Spoilers
Old 12-04-2013, 10:00 AM
Master Fan

^

Quote:
Originally Posted by flora the mermaid (View Post)

Omg bella preachhhhhh
Exactly. And this "connection" or whatever between them feels so forced and unnatural. Like, why does he even "cares" about her or her safety? Idgi. They don't even have chemistry, imo.

I liked your recap too, btw.

» Bella
Old 12-04-2013, 10:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilicat (View Post)
Exactly. And this "connection" or whatever between them feels so forced and unnatural. Like, why does he even "cares" about her or her safety? Idgi. They don't even have chemistry, imo.
I don't see it either. I know some people don't want Klaus to move on from Caroline, but I'm not a shipper of them and so I can honestly say without bias that Klaus and Camille are forced and stiff in their interactions.

Camille is such a lame human. Not just the compelling, but even before that with her need to analyze people and then tell them she's a psych major. I can analyze people to and in her case she is a narcissist since she always seems to be able to steer the conversation back to herself. No thanks. Why am I supposed to care about her? She's not interesting at all. I find her annoying.

Plus I don't get why Davina ran to her in the first place. She's human and can't protect you from vampires or witches plus you only knew her for a few hours while she was being compelled by Klaus. To Davina's knowledge Camille was in a relationship with Marcel so why go to her? Talk about forced writing.
Old 12-04-2013, 10:23 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmbacon (View Post)
Plus I don't get why Davina ran to her in the first place. She's human and can't protect you from vampires or witches plus you only knew her for a few hours while she was being compelled by Klaus. To Davina's knowledge Camille was in a relationship with Marcel so why go to her? Talk about forced writing.
That confused me too. It didn't make much sense.
Old 12-04-2013, 10:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

Klaus made me cry again
Old 12-04-2013, 12:14 PM
Master Fan

I liked the previous episode more.

Josh and Davina are cute

I was glad to see Elijah apologise to Klaus.

Rebekah's comments about the werewolves were hilarious

Father Kieran is great.

Marcel and Cami bore me. The Marcel/Klaus bonding was sweet but mainly due to Klaus.

Now that Davina is safe I wonder whats going to happen with Sophie and the witches if the harvest can't happen.

I'm glad Davina is retaliating but why would she choose Cami who is a human? Father Kieran or one of the vampires like Diego or Thierry would have been better.

I wanna know what Rebecca did in 1919. I hope it's not too bad.
Old 12-04-2013, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

LOVED this episode.

First because MY ELIJAH IS FREAKIN' BACK. My badass Original is back. His lines are GOLD. Love him.

And thank them for giving us some Elijah/Rebekah scenes. I really missed them. They were cute and smilling at eachother, AW.

I'm still not digging E/H. For me they are bleh and have not much chemistry. I almost puked when they ALMOST kissed.

I loved Hayley with Davina/Josh tho. Talking about D/J, they are too cute.

I'm glad Cami is not leaving because I like her.

Klaus' family. YAYYYYYYYY. I can't wait for the show to come back to see this storyline. It better be good.

I'm glad that Klaus/Marcel are back to friends-family and that they are both leaders.

I'm not really sad about Rebekah/Marcel tho. I guess it's not their time.
Old 12-04-2013, 02:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

Finally someone who enjoyed the Hayley, Davina and Josh scenes as well! I thought they were a quite interesting trio.

Haylijah Calendar
icon by me | Fanart | tumblr | twitter