Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2014, 04:21 PM
Extreme Fan

All I can say about the episode:

GO Davina , and Cami's threats The most exciting part was the ending with Celeste.
Old 01-16-2014, 08:34 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by flora the mermaid (View Post)
Omg si your review was beautiful
Thanks Flora... I was feeling inspired to write
Old 01-17-2014, 07:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

Ok....I know that Cami threatening Klaus was silly but I enjoyed the confrontation and I loved how Leah Pipes delivered her lines.
I think she is starting to grow on me a little. I really hated her at the beginning/
Leah Pipes is one of the best in the cast (In terms of acting)from what I have observed so far.
As far looking 40...ok...let's not overexaggerate here.
Who the hell cares if she does not look her real age (25)....I don't understand why people are so fixated on her looks.

Loved seeing Sophie back and I am curious where this Celeste storyline will go.
especially with her interactions with Elijah.
Didn't;t they share a great big love?

I am tired of these sexually charged Elijah/Hayley scenes. The zipping of the dress, the lovey dovey stares. Ouf! Enough already.
I don't get what he sees in her.

Davina was amazing. Her friendship with Josh was one of the highlights of the show for me. Loved Davina/Cami/Josh team.

Rebekah...that scene where she was carrying an exhausted Davina was tender and touching. And I loved the eye contact between her and Marcel.

Klaus was unimpressive in this episode. He kind of annoyed me,

Last edited by Audrinaa; 01-17-2014 at 07:30 PM
Old 03-08-2018, 03:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wow this episode was amazing. One of my favorites. GIRL POWER.

How is the show going to go after this? I just dont understand lol…

Rebekah taking down those vamps in the flashback was BADASS. I also loved her telling Marcel to back off. I did feel sort of bad for him though. But they have more chemistry and angst now then they ever did before.

Yay for Davina undoing Cami’s compulsion. I like that friendship between them. HER TORTURING THE BOYS WAS AMAZING. Well, except for hurting Elijah. That wasn’t cool. She should have hurt Klaus more. Not that bummed her boyfriend died because he was boring. Rebekah storming in was amazing. THIS WOMAN IS AMAZING.

Josh is adorable. I’m glad they addressed the betrayal from Klaus. Josh saying he was in Turkey was just hilarious.

Elijah looked SO HOT in casual clothes! I was just fawning all over him all episode. Him zipping up Hayley was so cute and then offering to take her out!!! UGHHHH like a date? I cant, they make me so giddy. And dudeeeee Hayley was SO into that moment she could barely hold herself back. WTF was with the Celeste image at the end. DAMN CHICK YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD.

Marcel and Elijah teaming up because they knew Klaus was going to kill Davina is not that big of a deal to Klaus this episode (and he even lets Davina stay in the house) yet he totally lashed out and got upset a few episodes back? It doesn’t makes sense. The writing for him is just not consistent at all. Why didn’t he feel betrayed this time? I don’t understand.

Poor Cami. Finding out her uncle knows everything and hasn’t told her is just heartbreaking. When Klaus and Cami saw one another…. Damn she has guts for threatening him though. He could have killed her right there.

YAS GIRLS TAKE EVERYONE DOWN.

With all of that said, this is the first episode where I am just feeling slightly confused. There are just a lot of different storylines going on right now and its hard to keep track of all the information out there.

Last edited by Alexa; 03-08-2018 at 04:10 AM
Old 03-08-2018, 06:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

This was a very good episode! So many things going on. And of course Haylijah is amazing!

{taek su mi sun}
Old 07-10-2019, 07:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love all the women are friends. cami davina and hayley.