Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2019, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Season 7 is when their friendship grew to a even higher level which is what I loved! A lot of my favorite scenes of Bamon is during that season and season 7 is amazing because Damon truly learns how to love Bonnie as his friend and not just Elena's... although I believe he already felt that way but season 7 just pushed it harder, and all the angst worked for them.

Their relationship just moved to a whole different level for them.
Old 04-22-2019, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I do the babysitting that we saw that Bonnie did of Dalaric
Old 04-23-2019, 06:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)

There will be more! for me season 7 is my favorite, season 6 is my second favorite for them.
season 6 is a very good season for them.
Old 04-23-2019, 07:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 04-23-2019, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 04-24-2019, 07:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Look at them
Old 04-25-2019, 06:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love these two so much. my biggest otp on this freaking show.
Old 04-25-2019, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandiexjeyton (View Post)
I love these two so much. my biggest otp on this freaking show.
So happy that you got to watch TVD and feel that way about them.
Do you know what episode made you a fan?

They are a great pairing and it's a shame that nothing more happened with them.... I feel on any other show that they definitely would've went there with these 2...
Old 04-25-2019, 09:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh they absolutely would

You aren't watching Roswell are you Tia? I want to try to ressure the fandom after the finale and easiest comparison I'm coming up with is the epic friendship that is Damon|Bonnie. So don't know if you have done or know of a great gif set that highlights Bamon epic friendship not in a shipper way even if shipper OTP Bamon
Old 04-26-2019, 06:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
So happy that you got to watch TVD and feel that way about them.
Do you know what episode made you a fan?

They are a great pairing and it's a shame that nothing more happened with them.... I feel on any other show that they definitely would've went there with these 2...
Are they your favorite characters Tia? I love Bon Bon.
Old 04-26-2019, 07:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

They are quite amazing and in a way I'm glad nothing romantic happened because it makes them even more unique and special in the midst of all the love drama between most characters
Old 04-26-2019, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond insane (View Post)
Oh they absolutely would

You aren't watching Roswell are you Tia? I want to try to ressure the fandom after the finale and easiest comparison I'm coming up with is the epic friendship that is Damon|Bonnie. So don't know if you have done or know of a great gif set that highlights Bamon epic friendship not in a shipper way even if shipper OTP Bamon

I watched the original Roswell... all episodes.
I watched the first 2 episodes of Roswell NM... I wanted to make sure it got renewed before I invested into it. lol So since it's been renewed, I'll start up with it sometime soon. lol

Also, are you talking about Michael/Maria friendship in the new Roswell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandiexjeyton (View Post)
Are they your favorite characters Tia? I love Bon Bon.

Damon actually gets on my nerves a lot of the time. lol

Bonnie is my favorite, Caroline was my favorite when she became a vampire.
I loved Stefan!
Oh and Katherine.

I didn't like Stefan/Caroline together although I like them as their own characters. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by a new hope (View Post)
They are quite amazing and in a way I'm glad nothing romantic happened because it makes them even more unique and special in the midst of all the love drama between most characters

I will disagree only because it feels like a lot of BTS stuff happened to make it not happen... especially when it came against Kat/Bonnie.

I don't like bringing race involved... I actually never do but it did at times feel if Bonnie was a different skin color than maybe she would've gotten treated better.

And I don't like bringing it up but it just seems too obvious.

If Stefan/Elena/Damon could happen than Bamon should've happened because in the books the top 3 pairings were Stelana, Bamon and Delena... and actually the show just made Delana even more famous.

When you have the actors speak out about it... than you know it's sort of some truth to it.

In early season 2, they were sharing scenes together and than it was reports that the Bamon fandom was getting big for the tv viewers so it arruptly stopped... and I loved that YEARS LATER Ian confirmed it...

The show had to be about the triangle so they couldn't have fans supporting Bamon... you either had to care for Delena or Stelana...

That's why I said if it was any other show, this pairing would've happened but Bamon couldn't happen because it'd ruin a ridiculous love triangle.

In the books, Damon met Bonnie FIRST! Before he even knew of Elena's existence. They even kissed before he kissed Elena. On LJ Smith continuation short books, he was willing to cheat on Elena with Bonnie.

So I'm sorry, I am pissed off because 1 of the 3 pairings of the books didn't get the services that the other 2 received.

Julie Plec in the past even said how she was going to keep Bonnie dead but that plan got scratched.
Ian said he wanted to work with Kat more, as you probably knew.
Before Klaroline got big, Joseph wanted to work with Kat and that's how Klonnie AU shipping started....

So I just feel it was always something against Kat which is why I couldn't be supportive and say, "aww nice friendship." when I know in ANY other show we would've gotten more.

Also I feel that Bamon fans got used to keep watching while Nina was off the show as season 8 showed. Julie Plec is on record for saying [prior to season 5] that Bonnie wouldn't be with a vampire because she's such a nice beautiful person and she thinks Bonnie deserves better... and than she gets with Enzo... who just happens to be a vampire and I feel that was her way to shut the fans up from their complaints!

Julie also admitted without Bamon the Bonenzo ship wouldn't have happened....

So WTF?? lol
Old 04-26-2019, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Do you think they made Bonnie/Enzo happen in a failed attempt to please Bamon shippers since Enzo was also a "vampire bad boy"?
Old 04-26-2019, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Enzo|Bonnie absolutely happened because of that I loved Enzo|Bonnie yes but Bamon is my Damon OTP my OTPs are Stelena, Bamon, and Klaroline plus Elijah|Hayley and Kol|Davina

Quote:

I watched the original Roswell... all episodes.
I watched the first 2 episodes of Roswell NM... I wanted to make sure it got renewed before I invested into it. lol So since it's been renewed, I'll start up with it sometime soon. lol

Also, are you talking about Michael/Maria friendship in the new Roswell?
]
Also was an original watcher and Michael|Maria were IT for me for the original but right away if you saw the first 2 episodes - you probably see where the fandom has thrown themselves the fandom is OBSESSED with Michael|Alex

Spoilers which don't read if you don't want to know more and just go with your watch instead
Spoiler:

Last edited by crash landing; 04-26-2019 at 02:41 PM
Old 04-26-2019, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

The only credit I'm giving the TVD writers when it comes to Bamon is finally growing up and giving them the friendship they always should've happened even though season 7-8 I believe they were just stringing Bamon fans on to keep watching the crappy show ... the series finale proves that to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond insane (View Post)
Enzo|Bonnie absolutely happened because of that I loved Enzo|Bonnie yes but Bamon is my Damon OTP my OTPs are Stelena, Bamon, and Klaroline plus Elijah|Hayley and Kol|Davina

Also was an original watcher and Michael|Maria were IT for me for the original but right away if you saw the first 2 episodes - you probably see where the fandom has thrown themselves the fandom is OBSESSED with Michael|Alex

Spoilers which don't read if you don't want to know more and just go with your watch instead
Spoiler:

Sad thing is that I loved Enzo/Bonnie however the way it happened is what I didn't love which is why I couldn't put my all into it.

I wish if they were going to happened, it started with a season 5 build up.

Nice couples list. lol

I don't want to read the spoilers. But I guess I assumed the comparison pairing correctly. lol I do know of that drunken one night stand... I could've lived with that with Bamon. At least we could've gotten something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by a new hope (View Post)
Do you think they made Bonnie/Enzo happen in a failed attempt to please Bamon shippers since Enzo was also a "vampire bad boy"?

Yes... and that's why I was upset with that.
I think even a interview sort of confirmed it, I'll just have to find it. lol

But clearly that was the case because Bamon was the first huge ship for Bamon!
Joseph Morgan was team Bonnie/Klaus in season 2 BEFORE Klaus/Caroline happened in season 3.

And than there was Kol/Bonnie. A lot of people were shipping it, including the actors themselves. lol
And that was when Plec got in a twitter war with a fan for shipping Kol & Bonnie! WTF kind of writer does that?/

No one liked Bonnie with her sort of step brother Jamie... thankfully it ended as soon as it begin... a lot of fans were convinced during that moment how deep the writers hatred for Bonnie actually went.

Also so what does that say about Elena and Davina? who both fell in love with vampires...
And of course what made the whole thing with Kol and Bonnie worst that Kol ended up falling in love with a witch and Bonnie fell for a vampire.

And the last big Bonnie ship was Bonnie/Kia! I think fans just loved their chemistry and yet again, both the actors were shippers!!!

And Kat again admitted that yes it seemed it was going to go the romantic direction but something stopped that from happening............

Yet again, another Bonnie ship people saw the potential in, the writers said, "F THAT"
And ended that....

And basically after all those pre!Bonnie ships... the writers decided to finally give Bonnie an interesting romance in Enzo................ and it was rushed... because clearly the writers really didn't want to do it. By season 7, they were forced to do it.

If the writers really wanted Bonenzo, it should've developed right from season 5... but nooo... it took all the way till like 7x05?? And they spent time developing Enzo crush on Caroline and his love for Lily....

During that time Bamon was still big and fans still wanted the Bamon... and people kept asking for it... and the response was, "fans you are finally going to get a cool Bonnie ship! vampire Enzo." lol

And now by the time Bonnie/Enzo happened, they didn't get the appreciation they probably could've gotten if it happened early since the writers were being petty and doing things out for agenda purposes.

So, on ANY other show I would've accepted Damon/Bonnie as only remaining friends if it wasn't for agenda purposes and for being petty for their popularity. I mean Stefan/Caroline happened for goodness sake and they had friendship chemistry and made amazing friends!