Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2016, 06:59 AM
Master Fan

thanks for the video.

and FYI, Jasper did survive the finale of the 100... so I guess there might still be a tiny chance there lol
Old 05-20-2016, 07:12 AM
Master Fan

x
Old 05-20-2016, 01:25 PM
Elite Fan

Beautiful gifset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
Beremy isn't even around anymore and JP is still pissing me off. In her last diary entry, she basically blamed the audience for the crappy writing of Beremy, stating that the fandom "rejected" their relationship. How disrespectful to an entire fanbase.
Please, tell me this is a joke?!? Is she serious?!?!? Beside a small part that wanted Bonnie with Damon since day one, basically everyone were either more than ok or didn't mind Beremy at least, I remember people outside the Beremy fandom in Italy being upset and shocked for the lack of them in season6, everyone claimed it made no sense, in what AU world is she living?!?!?

Pathetic attempt to blame someone else bc everyone saw she didn't give a damn about Jer, Bonnie or Beremy anymore, none doubted they were endgame!!! I'm disgusted for the lack of respect for you guys

Quote:
I have no faith that Jeremy will ever return and even if he does, he'll probably just have scenes with Elena after she wakes up. JP will probably have forgotten all about Beremy when the series ends or maybe she thinks no one will care.
Yeah, I think the same, they barely cared to shoot a scene for them in season6, and they cut it... at this point I wouldn't be surprised they'll make Jer attend to Bonenzo's wedding and give them his bless
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 05-20-2016, 07:40 PM
Master Fan

yeah, well, you know JP. Its not her... its US
Old 05-20-2016, 08:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)
Please, tell me this is a joke?!? Is she serious?!?!? Beside a small part that wanted Bonnie with Damon since day one, basically everyone were either more than ok or didn't mind Beremy at least, I remember people outside the Beremy fandom in Italy being upset and shocked for the lack of them in season6, everyone claimed it made no sense, in what AU world is she living?!?!?
Let's remember how the audience erupted into cheers during Comic Con when Kat simply mentioned that Bonnie & Jeremy would be sharing scenes, but oh yeah, Beremy was rejected by the entire fandom. Honestly, I think JP believes that Bamon fans=Bonnie fans just because they're the loudest.
Old 05-21-2016, 01:03 AM
Extreme Fan

Whoa. She actually said that? The disrespect. Not totally surprised, unfortunately. Didn't she also say that she cut the Beremy scene because she believed it wasn't good enough? Or something along those lines. Not that it was much of a scene to begin with. Their total relationship was pretty much forgotten in that 1-2 second clip they like to call a deleted scene.

It's really sad that she talks about them this way. Weren't they crapped on enough on the show?! Like, you gotta keep adding more to it?!

Also, the other thing that bothered me about her comment. What does writing a show or relationship have to do with what she thinks people want and don't want, and who's the loudest on social media?

I also totally agree with you guys! I never thought Beremy were totally hated where the audience was concerned. But if it's easier to pass the blame onto us...Oh well. What can you do. Sigh.

Quote:
Let's remember how the audience erupted into cheers during Comic Con when Kat simply mentioned that Bonnie & Jeremy would be sharing scenes, but oh yeah, Beremy was rejected by the entire fandom. Honestly, I think JP believes that Bamon fans=Bonnie fans just because they're the loudest.
I loved that moment. It clearly went way over JP's head.
Old 05-21-2016, 08:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeFoundLove (View Post)
Whoa. She actually said that? The disrespect. Not totally surprised, unfortunately. Didn't she also say that she cut the Beremy scene because she believed it wasn't good enough? Or something along those lines. Not that it was much of a scene to begin with. Their total relationship was pretty much forgotten in that 1-2 second clip they like to call a deleted scene.
Yup, those were her exact words. "It wasn't good enough to make the cut." But we're supposed to believe she loved this couple.
Old 05-24-2016, 02:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

It's really sad that she talks about them this way. Weren't they crapped on enough on the show?! Like, you gotta keep adding more to it?!
OK. this is just awesome and incredibly disturbing at the same time. Potentially just disturbing. IDK.

Quote:
Also, the other thing that bothered me about her comment. What does writing a show or relationship have to do with what she thinks people want and don't want, and who's the loudest on social media?
yeah, well, sadly, it seems to be catching with tv shows to some degree. and in society in general.

if you're louder anymore it does seem like that = get your way. like screaming toddlers in the aisle of the grocery store.

and I mean, ok, you do want to try to appease the fans, naturally, but you want to do s in a way that still makes a good story and doesn't seem to jump the shark

Quote:
I also totally agree with you guys! I never thought Beremy were totally hated where the audience was concerned. But if it's easier to pass the blame onto us...Oh well. What can you do. Sigh.
pretty much JP to us

Old 05-24-2016, 04:02 PM
Master Fan

Dear Julie Plec,
Since you seem to forget your own writing.....

Jeremy Gilbert defending + worrying about + finally getting to save Bonnie Bennett (◡‿◡✿)
Old 05-27-2016, 09:23 AM
Elite Fan

And some says Jeremy wasn't the best BF for her, seriously?! He defended her when everyone took advantage on her magic, he tried to keep her safe even for the most simple spells that could still have hurt her... but yeah, it's us seeing it this way, we're blind to JP's truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
yeah, well, you know JP. Its not her... its US
Right, silly me to think otherwise!

Quote:
Exactly, I remember that, but obviously they were "rejecting cheers", how could we be so blind!! I can't with this woman, before the ruin in season6 (when it became nonsense, even though they still managed with some emotional scenes ) Beremy was the most organic relationship for Bonnie: there was complicity, deep feelings, concern for each other, defense for each other, bumps in the road yeah, but which couple didn't have thos?!? ... and it could have stayed that way even after season5 and with Steven's departure if they had the balls to write it right

Quote:
Didn't she also say that she cut the Beremy scene because she believed it wasn't good enough? Or something along those lines. Not that it was much of a scene to begin with. Their total relationship was pretty much forgotten in that 1-2 second clip they like to call a deleted scene.
I had the same impression unfortunately, they could have handled (and put it in the episode) their goodbye scene so much better

Quote:
They weren't, trust me. Delena/Stelena were hated, but Beremy was one of those couple that you may have not shipped them, but hate was never a feeling towards them, you either didn't mind them or liked them

Quote:
and I mean, ok, you do want to try to appease the fans, naturally, but you want to do s in a way that still makes a good story and doesn't seem to jump the shark
Yeah, sometimes it's like this, but in their cases what was the point? Which fandom they appealed breaking Beremy up? Jeremy's fans rooted for him and her, some Bonnie's fans did the same, and the others didn't obtain what they wanted regardless.. so, really, waht was the point?
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 07-06-2016, 07:21 PM
Master Fan

honestly? I'm not even sure there was a point other than it gave them something to do with the characters...

oh, look, Jeremy's dead again - how does Bonnie move on? or Bonnie's dead, how does Jeremy move on...

or something like that. they couldn't be bothered to come up with something better for the characters so that is what they ended up doing IMO
Old 07-07-2016, 11:22 AM
Master Fan

I was just watching their scenes on YouTube the other day.

Old 10-12-2016, 02:42 PM
Elite Fan

Still one of the most beautiful kisses of TVD
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 10-13-2016, 08:54 AM
Elite Fan

Hey Beremy fans!
I ask you a bit of your time to check this announcment: http://www.fanforum.com/f328/%2A%2Aa...A%2A-63179215/ and answer it, just to know your opinions, thanks
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 11-14-2016, 05:54 PM
Master Fan

You… and me… this… this is worth it. Any consequence is worth this.