Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-04-2014, 12:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

5x10 "Trio" Episode Discussion - Airs 3/4 at 8pm on FOX

Trio
5x10 - episode discussion

ALLIANCES ARE FORMED IN THREES ON AN ALL-NEW “GLEE” TUESDAY, MARCH 4, ON FOX
As graduation approaches, Tina, Blaine and Sam band together to hold a senior “lock-in” at school, hoping to savor their last chance at hanging out together. But their plans are thwarted when Becky joins unexpectedly. Meanwhile, in New York, Elliot (guest star Adam Lambert) is stuck in the middle between Rachel and Santana’s feud in the all-new “Trio” episode of GLEE airing Tuesday, March 4 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-510) (TV-14 D, L, S)
Cast: Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester; Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Chris Colfer as Kurt Hummel; Kevin McHale as Artie; Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina; Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez; Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans; Jacob Artist as Jake Puckerman; Melissa Benoist as Marley Rose; Becca Tobin as Kitty Wilde; Alex Newell as Wade “Unique” Adams; Blake Jenner as Ryder Lynn; and Lauren Potter as Becky Jackson
Guest Cast: Dot Marie Jones as Coach Beiste; Adam Lambert as Elliot “Starchild” Gilbert; Demi Lovato as Dani

Based on previous heated debates, we (moderators) have decided to list some guidelines and rules that need to be followed on all episode discussions here.
1. Do not bash any of the cast members or writers. Discussion should be about characters. Substituting an actors name for a character when discussing the character is not okay. They're not the same person. Respectfully critiquing someone's performance or a writer's contribution is fine, however, bashing and being rude about them is not. Offensive nicknames for the writers and cast-members are also not to be used here. This is against Fan Forum policy and is an insult to real people.

2. Feel free to visit the general discussion threads or the previous episode discussion threads here to continue talking about episodes that have already aired.

3. Be respectful to each other, moderators, and to every fandom despite your personal beliefs. Previous episode discussions presented us with problems and we'd like to prevent this from happening. We encourage a good debate, but let's keep it respectful. Personal attacks are not needed, nor allowed here. Targeting another poster on who they support or why their argument is invalid is also unnecessary. Please refer back to Fan Forum's rules regarding this. No matter who you support or ship, we are all fans and people, too.

4. This is a Glee Appreciation board. And as such, it is great to critique, debate and interact respectfully with the fans. But we cannot emphasize enough that calling the show, its cast and crew, etc. 'racist', 'homophobic' or 'sexist' is extremely offensive and will not be tolerated. This board isn't the place for these remarks. Please take it off site or keep it to yourself.
Thank you, everyone!

Happy Hunger Games Glee Discussion!

amelia | icon: mel
Old 03-04-2014, 05:24 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for opening!
icon: wolfsbane
Old 03-04-2014, 07:58 PM
Master Fan

Gotta say I'm actually surprised they waited this long for a Wemma pregnancy storyline.

Old 03-04-2014, 10:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks for opening! I'm watching the episode in the morning
Old 03-06-2014, 12:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

WHERE IS EVERYONE? Does anyone even watch this show anymore? Or do they just talk about it elsewhere on the internet now?
Old 03-06-2014, 04:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm here, no problem. Just want to make sure about hanging onto the next four episodes of this show.
Old 03-07-2014, 01:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know why a lot of posters stopped coming by. I know a lot of people migrated to tumblr, but a lot of people dropped the show over the years.

I liked Pezberry, but I'm sad that they're still fighting.

Everything else was... yeah, no, not even gonna go there.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 03-07-2014, 09:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Pezberry.. only thing I liked of course.
Old 03-07-2014, 09:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by in a daydream (View Post)
Pezberry.. only thing I liked of course.

I liked the Will/Emma stuff too.

The first couple of scenes were kind of cringeworthy(yet funny), but the rest of it was sweet.
Old 03-09-2014, 12:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i don't watch the mckinley side anymore so I don't know what happened with WIll/Emma
Old 03-09-2014, 11:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
i don't watch the mckinley side anymore so I don't know what happened with WIll/Emma

Hee. I thought you liked Will/Emma.
Old 03-10-2014, 07:49 AM
Part-Time Fan

It's been a while since I've been near the forum, but recent episodes have restored my love for the show by being what made it so fresh and brilliant at the start back to the forefront. For me the show was always best when it didn't take itself seriously, I mean it's called Glee for a reason! My favourite episodes have always been the ones that have left me grinning and as a Wemma fan from the start, it's not a surprise this one did too. [Was starting to worry we'd never see Emma again, to be honest, so that was a nice surprise in itself really!]

Don't get me wrong, the show has done drama well too, but it's been very hit and miss depending on the topics, and it definitely suffered when it was juggling multiple heavy topics at once, in my eyes.

But that's all okay again now. Glee's back to it's bright, ridiculous and somewhat far fetched self! Oh and liberal helpings of meta comments certainly don't hurt either!

What did happen to Penny?!

Last edited by Amazingchi; 03-10-2014 at 07:56 AM
Old 03-10-2014, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Hee. I thought you liked Will/Emma.
I did in seasons 1-3

and yeah I have no idea what happened to Penny
Old 03-11-2014, 11:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I did in seasons 1-3

Did the botched wedding turn you off? I know that's what did it for a lot of people.
Old 03-19-2014, 07:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:

That made me think of "What happened to Benny?" from RENT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35OihtCYWso

Oh, I'm such a dork.