Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2021, 03:00 AM
Moderator Support Team

thanks for sharing

just read it

Vanity Fair sometimes has really good articles
Old 08-30-2021, 09:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought that this article deserves to be shared here. Here's the link, https://screenrant.com/8-things-hes-...shes-all-that/
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 08:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Rachael Leigh Cook Was Always Worth the Bet
Here's the link, https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/30/m...A2FL07KltZRwxQ
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 09-04-2021, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Thanks for the links.

{taek su mi sun}
fall into your smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Back to school: Our 25 favorite class comedies
"She's All That" (1999)
Rachael Leigh Cook is the best. She was so incredibly charming when she burst onto the scene. She should have been a superstar. We should still be watching her carry romantic comedies. The fact her career wasn’t better is a tragedy. Anyway, she’s great in “She’s All That.”
Here's the link, https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/new...OzdGg#image=13
Old 12-07-2021, 09:57 PM
Moderator Support Team

okay so I watched some clips today from the remake cause I was kinda bored and I do actually think the main 2 actors have decent chemistry together

also I like Tanner already from Cobra Kai and I did like his character here

but yeah I still don’t think this was a necessary re-make

Jen - Did you ever watch the re-make?
Old 02-13-2022, 09:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

HBO Max: 10 Best Rom-Coms To Stream On Valentine’s Day
She's All That
She's All That features a star-studded cast including Freddie Prinze Jr., Paul Walker, Matthew Lillard, and even a cameo from a baby-faced Usher. This flick from the '90s provides the ultimate trope of turning a nerd girl into a prom queen for a bet and ending up catching feelings along the way.

Laney is the total opposite of popular guy Zack Siler, not needing the drama that comes with being a popular girl in high school. When Zack bets his friend (Paul Walker) that he can make Laney prom queen, he comes to realize that maybe she's right and it's better to be happier for yourself rather than be what someone else wants them to be. There's plenty of reason for She's All That to be labeled a classic, as it's a fun, familiar storyline, with the ultimate (though maybe obvious) happy ending.
Here's the link, https://screenrant.com/best-romantic...alentines-day/
Old 02-14-2022, 02:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh I have that movie on Netflix in my country. I think I´m gonna watch it again.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by fanforum~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2022, 12:49 PM
Moderator Support Team

Old 11-09-2022, 03:36 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks

Love that picture
Old 11-09-2022, 10:06 PM
Elite Fan

Aww, how nice lol.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2023, 10:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

Re-watched this tonight on Valentines Day

Definitely a good movie to watch tonight

Jen - did you ever watch the re-make? I did like it actually
Old 02-16-2023, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This is the first tome I hear about the remake, is it any good ?

Love the original movie so much
cyndie57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2023, 08:05 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thought it was decent

It was sweet
Old 02-04-2024, 10:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

17 Best Teen Comedy Movies of 1999 — the Greatest Year for Adolescent Comedies
“She’s All That”
Like most of the films on this list, “She’s All That” boasts a staggeringly impressive cast, with a perfectly balanced combination of already established young actors (Matthew Lillard, Anna Paquin) and talented newcomers (Gabrielle Union, Kieran Culkin, Dulé Hill) supporting the irresistible pairing of leads Freddie Prinze Jr. and Rachel Leigh Cook. This is filmmaking as alchemy — it’s difficult to pinpoint what makes “She’s All That” work so much better than any number of other, similar teen rom-coms given that it’s just as silly and just as predictable, but somehow the intersection of these particular actors with this particular script (by R. Lee Fleming Jr. and an uncredited M. Night Shyamalan) and this particular director (Robert Iscove) at this particular time yielded magic. The cast’s infectious good cheer combines with Iscove’s vibrant palette and energetic camera to create a lively ride that never slows down — even if the story stops dead in its tracks for an unmotivated (but thoroughly enjoyable) musical number choreographed by future directors Adam Shankman and Anne Fletcher. (That musical number is part of an insanely elaborate prom, a trope that one will see in several of 1999’s teen flicks.)
Here's a link, https://www.indiewire.com/gallery/be...msdvabl-ec012/
Reply   Post New Thread