Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2017, 01:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

2 seasons!! Netflix. I think they will do it a lot better since Netflix does not have the restrictions that the CW do, and the comics were very dark.
Old 12-02-2017, 09:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the news.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by fanforum~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 12-04-2017, 05:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

I decided to re-watch the series, so started today. Almost finished with season 1. Forgot how much I loved this show.
Old 12-04-2017, 06:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Enjoy your rewatch!
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by fanforum~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 12-04-2017, 09:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

From what I've gathered Netflix shows does really good.

April
Old 12-05-2017, 05:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah Netflix is awesome.
Old 12-10-2017, 06:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

They sure do Can't wait to see casting and what the show will be like.

I just finished my re-watch of the series. I couldn't watch anything else until I was done. The ending is my favourite. I rewound it a few times. So precious.
Old 12-10-2017, 07:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

The ending is perfect #HarveySabrinalove
Old 12-10-2017, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
The ending is perfect #HarveySabrinalove
It is.

April
Old 12-11-2017, 03:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

They´re perfect for each other
Old 12-11-2017, 02:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They were.

I liked how they broke up for a few years. I know people who's been together since teenagers and would have small doubts in the back of their head later in life.

April
Old 12-12-2017, 07:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk On You (View Post)
They were.

I liked how they broke up for a few years. I know people who's been together since teenagers and would have small doubts in the back of their head later in life.
Yeah, I thought that was good. They could find themselves and explore life, before reconnecting.

I do wish we got to see the scene after he said he knew she was a witch.

Also, during this re-watch. I found Sabrina a little selfish during high school when she was jumping between Harvey and every other guy
Old 12-12-2017, 10:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Josh. Yes. She kept on stringing along both of them.

April
Old 12-12-2017, 10:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Josh too. But there was also that Dashiel guy she met in the other realm. Like.. I was like WTF. Isn't she with Harvey?
Old 12-13-2017, 04:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

I was fine with Josh. But Aaron
Closed Thread   Post New Thread