Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2021, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Pulp Fiction #1 “Just Because You Are A Character Doesn’t Mean That You Have Character.”

I noticed that there's not a "Pulp Fiction" thread and have wanted to open a thread here for awhile.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2021, 03:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread!

I haven't seen the movie yet, but what are some of the best scenes?
TomsEnough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 01:00 PM
Moderator Support Team
please be mine

do you think you could change the thread tile so people know that this is for the movie Pulp Fiction ?
My Art Thread *updated 12/6
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
do you think you could change the thread tile so people know that this is for the movie Pulp Fiction ?
That was the intent but I can't fix that thread because I am not a Mod of this forum. I already mentioned this in the Introductions/Board Guide thread.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna
Old 06-08-2021, 04:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holland Fan Forever (View Post)
That was the intent but I can't fix that thread because I am not a Mod of this forum. I already mentioned this in the Introductions/Board Guide thread.
I have done it now. I regret the delay. I hope it is okay with you guys now.
Old 06-08-2021, 05:43 PM
Elite Fan

This is the best QT movie IMO! I love the hell out of it and everyone should see it lol.
Butterfly85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomsEnough (View Post)
I have done it now. I regret the delay. I hope it is okay with you guys now.
It's great! Thanks for fixing my mistake. This is a classic, 90's movie that deserves it's own thread.
Old 06-12-2021, 03:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holland Fan Forever (View Post)
It's great! Thanks for fixing my mistake. This is a classic, 90's movie that deserves it's own thread.
Awesome! I have yet to see the film, but I hope to do so sometimes soon.
Old 10-16-2021, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The 20 Most Iconic Food Scenes in Film, Ranked
3. ‘Pulp Fiction’ (1994)
Who can forget this infamous milkshake scene? After taking a sip of Mia’s (Uma Thurman) $5 vanilla shake, Vincent (John Travolta) is surprised to find that it’s actually really good. The Big Kahuna Burger scene also deserves a shout-out, since Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson) uses fast food to make the ultimate power move.
Here's the link, https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/20-m...ycsrp_catchall
Old 11-05-2021, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The 10 Best Movies That Tell The Same Story From Multiple Perspectives
Pulp Fiction (1994)
Quentin Tarantino's Pulp Fiction interweaves different perspectives in the narrative like improvised jazz music. Just like the instruments, characters weave in and out of the story as they please, sometimes whole scenes recur out of nowhere, and when it lands and it all comes together like one big crescendo, it's one of the most euphoric moments in cinema possible.

There are so many examples of multiple perspectives in the one movie, and it's perfectly bookended with the same scene from two different viewpoints. The diner scene shows Pumpkin and Honey bunny holding up the diner from their perspective, and at the end of the movie, the same scene sees Jules being affected by it from his perspective.

Here's the link, https://screenrant.com/best-movies-t...3x-SItga8JIdQk

Recasting Pulp Fiction With Characters From The Office
Here's the link, https://screenrant.com/recasting-pul...ce-characters/
Old 03-30-2022, 09:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oscars 2022 - Pulp Fiction Cast Reunion
Here's the link, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUH9-VGFcOc
Old 03-30-2022, 09:26 PM
Elite Fan

Loved the Pulp Fiction reunion! It was the only one I cared about lol. I'll admit The Godfather reunion was nice, but I never saw those movies.
Old 03-31-2022, 01:30 AM
it's you and me forever

have not seen this movie

I do want to watch The Godfather for the first time
Old 03-31-2022, 06:51 PM
Elite Fan

Do you like Quentin Tarantino movies in general? If not, you should check them out cause their such great movies. Pulp Fiction has always been my favorite QT film and I highly recommend seeing it.
Old 03-31-2022, 09:15 PM
it's you and me forever

never seen one of his movies
Reply   Post New Thread