Moderator Support Team

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCYskAFuRlM
Old 10-17-2021, 10:17 PM
Moderator Support Team

I like the progression of their relationship seeing it like this

https://gaffney.tumblr.com/post/664533551632580608
Old 10-17-2021, 11:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love that fan art. Thanks for sharing it here.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 11:48 PM
Moderator Support Team

it’s a cool gifset

I like how they made the style to look like a comic book
Old 11-05-2021, 02:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
...heading into season 2, the mighty ducks: Game changers — like many disney tv studios series — has adopted a mandatory vaccination policy for the cast and crew in zone a, which was included as an option in the most recent return-to-work agreement between the hollywood studios and major unions. (zone a includes all actors and crew members who come into direct contact with them.)

according to sources, estevez, through his reps, has declined to provide assurances that he would comply with the policy.
obisgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2022, 09:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just watched "The Mighty Ducks Game Changers" and I thought that it was well-written and a show that understood how to combine the past with the present well and understood pacing and how to get a storyline from Point A to Point B.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 01-24-2022, 11:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Josh Duhamel to Replace Emilio Estevez in Mighty Ducks : Game Changers as New Head Coach
Here's the link, https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...ycsrp_catchall
Old 01-30-2022, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Mighty Ducks ' Shaun Weiss Celebrates 2 Years of Sobriety After Meth Addiction
Here's a link, https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...ycsrp_catchall
Old 01-30-2022, 02:15 PM
Extreme Fan

^^^ After seeing his photographs, I can only say that he is lucky that he wasn't killed! May he continue to stay strong and clean, and I pray that everything turned out well for the other cast members too.

God bless you and all the Ducks always!!!

Holly

P.S. Forgive me if this comes across as insensitive, but what is it that gets people into such a life in the first place?

Last edited by James Otto Sweet Heart; 01-30-2022 at 02:22 PM
James Otto Sweet Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2022, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

2022 Stanley Cup Final: Talking hockey, 'Mighty Ducks' and more with SNL's Kenan Thompson
Here's the link, https://www-espn-com.cdn.ampproject....kenan-thompson
Old 06-25-2022, 01:26 AM
Moderator Support Team

thanks for sharing
Old 06-25-2022, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
thanks for sharing
You're welcome.
Old 06-26-2022, 04:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the link!
TomsEnough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 09:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

'Mighty Ducks' star Shaun Weiss details spiral into meth addiction and homelessness
Here's the link, https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...140938414.html
Reply   Post New Thread