Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2023, 12:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Re-watching the middle of season 7 rn and DJ and Stephanie really still consistently have one of the best most genuine sister relationships I’ve ever seen on a TV show
Old 02-19-2023, 10:54 AM
Extreme Fan

^^^ Sadly that might all be a thing of the past now according to the current word about them. Because of their being on opposite sides concerning certain issues, they don't have anything to do with one anoother now.

God bless you and both girls always!!!

Holly

P.S. I remember it being said once that the cast members continued to get together for a reunion at least once a year after the show ended in 1995. I wonder if that is still going to happen. With Bob Saget being gone, to me, it should. Jodie and Candace will just have to find a way to still get along with each other for the sake of everyone else.
Old 02-22-2023, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

These ‘90s TV Theme Songs Are Probably Still Stuck in Your Head
Full House (1989)
Full House is another entry that technically arose from the 1980s, however, the show saw most of its run and grew to massive popularity in the 1990s. Here, we follow a single dad as he attempts to raise his three daughters with the help of their two uncles. The family was shown to be idealistically tight-knit, with some major lessons being taught throughout each episode. The series also showcased some amazing talent as well including John Stamos, who played Uncle Jesse, and Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, who split the role of baby Michelle.

Every episode opened with a heartwarming tune called "Everywhere You Look," which included lyrics that spoke on the importance of having people to lean on as well as a place to call home. The song perfectly encapsulated what the series itself stood for and let audiences know that this family would be there to support one another through it all.
Here's the link, https://movieweb.com/most-memorable-...win-peaks-1990
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 02-22-2023, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

One of my favorites
Old 02-23-2023, 04:19 PM
Extreme Fan

^^^ Too bad John Stamos couldn't have been the one to sing the song with him having the singing talent that he has. I recently heard the theme for the My Two Dads show and learned that Greg Evigan who gave us the lead character named Joey did the singing of the song and the writing of it too.

God bless you and him and John always!!!

Holly
Old 02-24-2023, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love the original version but I did love when he sang it on Jimmy Fallon
Old 05-04-2023, 10:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

19 TV Episodes That Actually Handled Heavy Topics Really (And I Mean Really) Well
6. Full House shows Stephanie learning that her friend is abused by his father.
In the episode "Silence Is Not Golden," Stephanie learns that her classmate Charles is being abused by his father. Despite her reluctance to say anything after Charles asks her to promise not to, she does the right thing and tells an adult. She feels bad afterward, and the episode does a tremendous job highlighting the terrible feelings that come with a terrible situation but the importance of reaching out and doing the right thing.
Here's the link, https://www.buzzfeed.com/jeremyhayes...l?origin=nofil
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 05-04-2023, 11:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah that was an episode that handled a topic like that well
Old 05-05-2023, 10:50 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holland Fan Forever (View Post)
19 TV Episodes That Actually Handled Heavy Topics Really (And I Mean Really) Well
6. Full House shows Stephanie learning that her friend is abused by his father.
In the episode "Silence Is Not Golden," Stephanie learns that her classmate Charles is being abused by his father. Despite her reluctance to say anything after Charles asks her to promise not to, she does the right thing and tells an adult. She feels bad afterward, and the episode does a tremendous job highlighting the terrible feelings that come with a terrible situation but the importance of reaching out and doing the right thing.
Here's the link, https://www.buzzfeed.com/jeremyhayes...l?origin=nofil
My only question about the episode is did Stephanie ever get to see Charles again. My guess is that he ended up going to another school due to where his foster family was? When she found out about him being placed into one, it had been a whole week since she had last seen him.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Old 05-11-2023, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

26 Best ’90s TV Shows We Still Love Today
Full House (1987–1995)
Even foodies have to admit that eating gourmet meals night after night gets old eventually, and sometimes you just want a grilled cheese or slice of pizza. The same goes for watching TV. That’s where comfort food ’90s kids show Full House comes in. It’s the story of widowed Danny Tanner (the late-great Bob Saget) trying to raise his three young daughters in San Francisco, with the help of his rocking brother-in-law (John Stamos) and his silly pal Joey (Dave Coulier).

The show was wholesome and corny, but life is a slog and sometimes those are the exact emotional notes you need. It was also responsible for the meteoric rise of the powerhouse duo known as the Olsen Twins—which is mostly forgiven by anyone who tuned in sheerly to enjoy Uncle Jesse’s hunkiness. Nostalgia motivated the 2016 Netflix comeback, Fuller House, in which the OG sisters (minus Mary Kate or Ashley) return to their childhood home with kids of their own.
Here's the link, 26 Best ’90s TV Shows We Still Love Today
Old 06-02-2023, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

10 of Our Favorite 1990s TV Dads
Danny Tanner - Full House
Danny Tanner from Full House is the epitome of a lame dad, but we love him for it. Because of his obsessive-compulsive tendencies, it’s safe to say that the Tanner household is always clean because he’s such a neat freak. It’s also not easy being a widower with three daughters. But even though he does have a desire to find a new romantic partner, he always makes sure that his daughters’ happiness is a top priority.

Though he’s widely considered to be an overprotective father, you can’t really blame him. His wife Pamela passed away some time before the series began, and it makes sense that he wants his daughters to be safe and healthy. Even though he’s controlling at times, it’s coming from a place of love.
Here's the link, https://movieweb.com/favorite-1990s-tv-dads/
Old 06-02-2023, 10:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Definitely agree with that and the post before that
Old 06-08-2023, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The 10 Greatest TV Romances of the '90s
Jesse and Becky - Full House
Full House was a huge hit during its original run from 1985 to 1995. Bob Saget played Danny Tanner, a widower left to raise three daughters on his own. Uncle Jesse (John Stamos) moves in with him to help, and his wife is Becky (Lori Laughlin). Even though Jesse was a bit of a bad boy who liked motorcycles and rock 'n roll, the two had amazing on-screen chemistry and shared some sweet moments. The couple eventually had twin boys on the show and lived in the attic of Danny's house in San Francisco.

No matter how many times Jesse got in trouble, Becky always forgave him, and the two reconnected. Jesse showed her that he could be a good father too and wrote her love songs which the show often incorporated into montages and flashbacks. The duo is not romantically linked in real life, but Stamos and Laughlin recently posted a video reflecting on their decades-old friendship.
Here's the link, https://movieweb.com/greatest-tv-rom...diane---cheers
Old 07-22-2023, 10:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Dave Coulier & Full House Creator Remember Bob Saget | Ep 1
Here's a link, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V2oHWkrw5Y
Old 07-22-2023, 11:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

New thread: https://www.fanforum.com/f324/full-h...home-63273027/
Closed Thread   Post New Thread