Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2022, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

John Aniston, 'Days of Our Lives' Legend and Jennifer Aniston's Father, Dead at 89
Days of Our Lives star John Aniston has died. He was 89.

The veteran actor, who was also Jennifer Aniston's father, was best known for portraying Days' Victor Kiriakis starting in 1985. On Monday, the Friends alum announced that her father passed on Nov. 11.

Jennifer concluded the post, "Don't forget to visit šŸ’«šŸ¤—ā¤ļø"
Here's the link, https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...143111919.html
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 11-18-2022, 09:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Heard about that

Didnā€™t know he was a soap actor

Hope Jen is doing okay
Old 11-19-2022, 07:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

I also had no idea he was a soap actor. But Jen inherited her talent from him
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I donĀ“t care what complete strangers think of me because I donĀ“t know them at all ~
Old 11-19-2022, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

10 Most Tragically Misunderstood Couples In Sitcom History, Ranked
Monica & Richard: Friends (1994 - 2004)
Before Monica and Chandler were even a thought in any viewer's (or writer's) mind, Tom Selleck portrayed Richard, Monica's first true love. Family optometrist and best friend to Monica's father, their relationship was frowned upon by her family, but certainly not by every viewer at the time.

Once the two reconnected at an event Monica was catering at, there was an unmistakable connection between them. Their relationship only lasted one season, but their feelings for one another would spell trouble for both of their subsequent relationships. In the end, their age difference paired with their clash of goals would lead to their inevitable downfall.

Phoebe & Mike: Friends (1994 - 2004)
By Friends' ninth season, Monica and Chandler were married, Ross and Rachel were making amends, and it seemed as if Phoebe and Joey's potential future was being hinted at (as well as Phoebe and David's). However, fans were caught off guard when Paul Rudd's Mike Hannigan came into the picture and showcased one of Friends' most successful relationships.

When Joey promises Phoebe a date with his friend Mike and forgets all about it, he is scrambling for time and simply resorts to yelling "Mike" in Central Perk. Luckily, Mike responded. He was one of the first men to truly appreciate Phoebe for who she was, despite her quirks.
Here's the link, https://screenrant.com/most-misunder...taWmlVjZIoA1Qw
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 11-19-2022, 09:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love Phoebe and Mike but also liked Phoebe and Joey a lot
Old 11-20-2022, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

I liked Phoebe and Joey.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I donĀ“t care what complete strangers think of me because I donĀ“t know them at all ~
Old 11-20-2022, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

From 'Friends' to 'How I Met Your Mother': 10 Memorable Thanksgiving Traditions In TV Shows
There's all kinds of ways to celebrate Thanksgiving.
Friendsgiving ('Friends')
Some say it was Ross (David Schwimmer), Rachel (Jennifer Aniston), Monica (Courteney Cox), Chandler (Matthew Perry), Phoebe (Lisa Kudrow), and Joey (Matt LeBlanc) who invented Friendsgiving, which was the premise of almost every Thanksgiving episode of Friends. Rather than gathering with their separate families, these six best friends always celebrated Turkey Day together.

When they weren't running around with turkeys on their heads, forgetting they were supposed to be in the Macy's Parade, or resolving sibling rivalry over a game of football, the friends usually enjoy a Thanksgiving meal together.
Here's a link, https://collider.com/memorable-thank...mnxySRyrqHyGW8
Old 11-20-2022, 04:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

The Thanksgiving episodes were some of the best
Old 11-21-2022, 09:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

They wer fun yes.
Old 12-06-2022, 05:02 PM
Moderator Support Team

Old 12-06-2022, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Matthew Perry shares his incredible story of survival and why fame wasn't the answer to his problems
Here's the link, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrZsyBhmMro
Old 12-07-2022, 07:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the link.
Old 12-07-2022, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Courteney Cox Jokes 'This is How Real New Yorkers Eat Pizza' in Hilarious Video
The Friends star shared her comical pizza-eating tips on Instagram
Here's a link, https://people.com/food/courteney-co...larious-video/
Old 12-07-2022, 10:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks
Old 12-09-2022, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Just love her!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread