Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2022, 05:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

OMG his picture You should see it it´s fun (It´s on his instagram )
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 09-10-2022, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
OMG his picture You should see it it´s fun (It´s on his instagram )
It's a fun picture and made me laugh.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 09-11-2022, 12:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Can you guys help to vote out Arya? Trying to save Phoebe

https://www.fanforum.com/f40/2nd-fem...-8th-63264933/
Old 09-12-2022, 08:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Loved how they played the theme song at the Emmys tonight
Old 09-13-2022, 04:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

That´s really cool!
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 09-24-2022, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

10 TV Shows That Ruled The World At Their Peak, According To Reddit
From Who Wants To Be A Millionaire to Game of Thrones, some shows became cultural phenomenons on a whole other level.

Friends (1994-2004)
Even compared to dramas and reality shows, sitcoms seem to have an incredible power to bring audiences together and Friends is a prime example. A high-profile reunion last year only confirmed that the show whose characters' names have become synonymous with different personality types still has a powerful appeal.

However, Redditor Zealousideal_Web8496 describes how the show was on a whole other level of popularity in its prime, remembering how on Thursday nights "you could always get shifts because nobody wanted to work" because they didn't want to miss the show. Thanks to a simple premise and compact episodes that helped allow anyone to get into it, few people were able to resist the draw of Friends.
Here's the link, https://screenrant.com/tv-shows-rule...04f67RiZd6kYl8
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 09-24-2022, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Definitely a cultural phenomenon
Old 09-25-2022, 02:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

It was.
Old 10-12-2022, 03:02 PM
Moderator Support Team

Matt LeBlanc Is Not Planning on Acting with 'Friends' Cast Anytime Soon: 'I'm Taking Some Time Off Right Now'
Old 10-14-2022, 09:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The 25 best TV sitcom neighbors
19. Mr. Heckles ('Friends')
Heckles (Larry Hankin) was the downstairs neighbor of Monica (Courteney Cox) and Rachel (Jennifer Aniston). He was an odd man. Disheveled hair, ratty brown bathrobe, and hated the noise the girls made from above. He said the cat the girls found during the blackout in Season 1 was his and claimed to play the oboe. He was also responsible for Joey (Matt LeBlanc) becoming roommates with Chandler (Matthew Perry). Sadly, Heckles died early in the show's run.
Here's the link,https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/th...aVNcW4#image=8
Old 10-15-2022, 06:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the link.
Old 10-19-2022, 04:27 PM
Moderator Support Team

Matthew Perry Opens Up About His Addiction Journey with a New Memoir: 'I'm Grateful to Be Alive'
Old 10-19-2022, 08:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah I watched news about this on TV tonight

Glad he’s doing better now
Old 10-20-2022, 08:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah it´s good.
Old 10-23-2022, 03:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
Yeah I watched news about this on TV tonight

Glad he’s doing better now
I think that being as famous as he was during "Friends" was sincerely difficult for Matthew Perry and "Friends" was beyond huge and his struggles came across for awhile and during the "Friends" reunion. I am happy that Matthew is doing well and is happy.

‘Matthew Perry: The Diane Sawyer Interview' - Watch Friday, Oct. 28th at 8/7c on ABC
Here's a trailer, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7BKi3Q7DyQ

Matthew Perry Is ‘Grateful’ to Friends Costar Jennifer Aniston For Her Support During His Addiction Battle
Here's the link, https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/matt...172401610.html

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 10-23-2022 at 06:56 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread