Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2022, 02:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

When is it coming out?
TomsEnough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2022, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomsEnough (View Post)
When is it coming out?
June 16th on HBO MAX.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 09:57 AM
Master Fan

I'm going to watch it since we have HBOMax.
obisgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by obisgirl (View Post)
I'm going to watch it since we have HBOMax.
I will as well as I also have HBO MAX.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 06-04-2022, 03:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holland Fan Forever (View Post)
June 16th on HBO MAX.
Okay. Thank you for sharing! I can't wait to watch!
Old 06-06-2022, 07:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am looking forward to seeing it too.
Old 06-20-2022, 01:40 PM
Master Fan

I watched the new Father of the Bride last night...

Spoiler:
obisgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2022, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

‘Father Of The Bride’ Draws HBO Max’s Biggest Audience For A Streaming-Only Film
Here's a link, https://deadline-com.cdn.ampproject....-1235048830%2F
Old 06-23-2022, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

'Father of the Bride' Stars Gloria Estefan and Andy Garcia on Their Real-Life Rom-Com Moments (Exclusive)
Here's the link, https://www-etonline-com.cdn.ampproj...moments-185277
Old 06-26-2022, 04:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I am looking forward to seeing it too.
Have you seen it yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by obisgirl (View Post)
I watched the new Father of the Bride last night...

Spoiler:
Agree!
Old 06-26-2022, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Have you seen it yet?

Agree!
Yes, I did. It was nice to see Chloe Fineman in a non "Saturday Night Live" role and this role shows some range and that she should be getting more screen time next season in part because several regular cast members left after this season
Old 06-28-2022, 02:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yes, I did. It was nice to see Chloe Fineman in a non "Saturday Night Live" role and this role shows some range and that she should be getting more screen time next season in part because several regular cast members left after this season
Any scenes that stood out for you?
Old 06-28-2022, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Any scenes that stood out for you?
She's there playing someone who knows very little about Cuban culture and traditions but she made it work with what she was given and it's completely different role than her work in Adam Sandler's new movie.
Old 06-29-2022, 12:41 PM
Moderator Support Team

it was interesting to see this new perspective, but I agree it was kinda missing the heart and joy from the original.
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2022, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

that sucks
atwoodsmariano is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread