Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2022, 01:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

I always wondered what happened with that sequel they had announced. I guess it fell through.
Miss Negative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2022, 06:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Maybe it did.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2022, 10:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sarah Michelle Gellar Has Cheeky 'Cruel Intentions' Reunion With Selma Blair & Ryan Phillippe For Her 45th Birthday
Here's the link, https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...ycsrp_catchall
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2022, 11:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

that’s nice
atwoodsmariano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2022, 02:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

So cool! Love it!
I can´t believe Selma is almost 50
Sarah looks great with 45!
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 04-16-2022, 10:43 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I didn't know Selma Blair was older than Sarah, that's news to me lol.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2022, 01:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah things happen
Old 07-27-2022, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I Genuinely Can't Watch These Teen Movies The Same Way After Learning These 16 Behind-The-Scenes Facts
6.There's a Cruel Intentions scene where Annette (Reese Witherspoon) and Sebastian (Ryan Phillippe) are in a heated argument, and she slaps him. The slap was actually improvised by Witherspoon.
Here's the link, https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/genu...014602155.html
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 07-27-2022, 11:18 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I always heard the scene was very emotional for the both of them that Reese actually slapped him, and Ryan threw up afterwards. It's surprising the scene brought all of that out of them. I always felt so bad for Annette in that scene, horrible to hear your virginity was used as a conquest and he deserved to get slapped for that. You can tell he didn't mean any of it and it killed him to say it. Such a great movie, I think this is my favorite "teen" film from the 90's.
Old 07-27-2022, 11:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah I’ve read that stuff too
Old 09-18-2022, 03:30 PM
Moderator Support Team

Sarah Michelle Gellar: 'I Was Grateful' NBC Killed Cruel Intentions Reboot
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2022, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for sharing
Old 09-18-2022, 08:07 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I don't blame her, I always knew NBC was the wrong network for this. If it was going to be on TV it should of been on a channel like USA or FX IMO.
Old 09-19-2022, 07:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the link.
Old 01-23-2023, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sarah Michelle Gellar Shares First Memories on 'Buffy' & Why She Wanted To Be In 'Cruel Intentions'
Here's the link, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaWtLpQiJjE
Reply   Post New Thread