Fan Forum Star

just finished watching this for the first time

so sad Sebastian dies at the end but Kathryn got what she deserved

Ryan and Reese together though
atwoodsmariano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 01:03 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
just finished watching this for the first time

so sad Sebastian dies at the end but Kathryn got what she deserved

Ryan and Reese together though
Wow first time watching it so lucky

Such a good movie and yes so sad Sebastian dies .. I love Ryan and Reece
Old 05-10-2020, 03:51 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, some people act like they feel bad for Kathryn and I'm like WTF? She was a manipulative, cold hearted b*tch that tried to ruin others lives and got off on it. She got what she deserved. It is sad that Sebastian died (even though he wasn't that innocent either but at least he changed and didn't fully agree with the things Kathryn wanted to do) I still wish that didn't happen.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 04:53 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
Yeah, some people act like they feel bad for Kathryn and I'm like WTF? She was a manipulative, cold hearted b*tch that tried to ruin others lives and got off on it. She got what she deserved. It is sad that Sebastian died (even though he wasn't that innocent either but at least he changed and didn't fully agree with the things Kathryn wanted to do) I still wish that didn't happen.
Yeah i agree Kathryn was a mean person got what she deserves, wojld of been better if she got hurt seeing Sebastian and Annette live happy ever after but this his death was more shocking.

Man this movie was so good, even till today if it was realised I feel it would get the same cult following
Old 05-11-2020, 05:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)

April
Drunk On You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 10:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

added a gifset to the OP
atwoodsmariano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 04:06 AM
Moderator Support Team

Love it
Old 05-16-2020, 04:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Love them.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 07:58 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
Love them.
me to
Old 06-29-2020, 12:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Love it!
Old 08-03-2020, 01:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

14 Of The Best ’90s Fashion Movies To Binge This Weekend
Cruel Intentions’ Kathryn Merteuil (Sarah Michelle Gellar) established herself as one of the decade’s most infamous on-screen antagonists thanks to her Machiavellian scheming and whip-smart fashion sense. Costume designer Denise Wingate transformed Gellar — at the time synonymous with the virtuous Buffy the Vampire Slayer — into the duplicitous lead with custom-made corsetry and Dolce & Gabbana power suiting. Add moody smoky eye makeup and an autumnal brown lip, and you have one of the chicest movie villains of modern fashion history.
Here's the link, https://www.vogue.co.uk/arts-and-lif...fashion-movies
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 06:09 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Kathyrn was always one of my favorite movie villains, always loved her wardrobe too.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 07:21 PM
Ultimate Fan

She made Mean Girl lists everywhere.
Old 08-12-2020, 07:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

She sure did.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 09:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The villains from 90s movies who we love to hate
Kathryn Merteuil, "Cruel Intentions" (1999)
Based on Marquise de Merteuil from the late 1700s' novel Les Liaisons dangereuses. Portrayed brilliantly by Sarah Michelle Gellar in the first and only good film in the series, Kathryn will use all the tools in her arsenal -- looks, brains, money, popularity -- to get what, and whom, she wants. While many won't agree with Kathryn's methods of existence, she looks good doing it.
Here's the link, https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainm...9vAGr#image=25
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread