Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2022, 09:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Christina Ricci on Emmy Nom for 'Yellowjackets' and Joining Netflix's 'Wednesday' Series (Exclusive)
Here's the link, https://www.etonline.com/christina-r...ries-exclusive
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2022, 09:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I have always loved "Casper."
Christina Ricci Says She Is Embarrassed by Her Performance in 'Casper' : 'I Didn't Try Very Hard'
Here's the link, https://people.com/movies/christina-...nce-in-casper/
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna
Old 09-13-2022, 09:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Christina Ricci's Kids Surprise Her with 'Best Mom' Banner After Emmy Loss: 'Came Home to This'
Christina Ricci is mom to daughter Cleo and son Freddie
Here's the link, https://people.com/parents/christina...-banner-emmys/
Old 09-13-2022, 09:54 PM
it's you and me forever

Awww that’s sweet
Reply   Post New Thread