Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2021, 03:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Rewatching the show is always fun.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 04-28-2021, 05:33 PM
Moderator Support Team

True that even tho too bad that I finished it..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 04-29-2021, 02:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

The show has 144 episodes and I also rewatched them about two years ago and it took me almost 3 months I think. I watched two episodes a day so 72 days are almost 3 months.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 04-29-2021, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

my latest re-watch that I finished last month took me 4 and a half months but that’s because I took a hiatus in season 6

I’m definitely able to finish a season within a week though which I did with a few of the seasons this time

this is definitely a binge-worthy show where I can watch 3 or even 4 or 5 episodes in a day

Last edited by atwoodsmariano; 04-29-2021 at 02:39 PM
Old 04-30-2021, 08:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well done
Old 04-30-2021, 05:17 PM
Moderator Support Team

I skip some seasons then watch the rest of it..

is that what you want?

Old 04-30-2021, 08:19 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Usually when I rewatch a show, I watch all the seasons. Even though I hate S6 (Especially the abusive Spike/Buffy scenes) I usually bear down and still watch it lol. At least Willow's magic addiction storyline is good during that season. I always enjoy watching S1-3 the most. Even though I love the series as a whole, the high school seasons are the best and most fun IMO.
Old 05-01-2021, 06:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

I skip some Season 6 episodes Never loved Season 6.
Old 05-01-2021, 04:11 PM
Moderator Support Team

I never like S6 even tho I rewatch it, I was like ahh, no wonder, it all made sense why I don't remember it..

is that what you want?

Old 05-01-2021, 09:02 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

The main reason I hate S6 is cause they have Spike and Buffy fool around in an S&M fetish world *pukes* so I think if that didn't happen most of the season it wouldn't of been as bad for me.
Old 05-02-2021, 02:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah I also didn`t like Season 6 because of that sick Buffy/Spike story. That was such a bad idea in my opinion. Yikes!
The trio Warren, Jonathan and Andrew...well they were funny at the beginning but in epiosde 13...no thanks! I never liked Warren. Andrew was the funniest and Jonathan was neutral to me.
Old 05-02-2021, 05:56 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I agree, 20 years later and I still find it OOC for both. I still don't get how a dream about kissing Buffy means he loves her overnight (and it wasn't and never will be love) then becomes an OBSESSED STALKER over Buffy by pretending a mannequin is her, breaking in her home to steal her panties, builds a sex robot of Buffy, etc. It's just SICK to me. Buffy would of never touched Spike, I mean when she first realized he suddenly liked her she was literally about to vomit. I know in S6 she gets into a toxic fling with him cause she's depressed and hates herself but it's still OOC.

Then Spike is so happy and giddy he can punch Buffy, says she can't keep a man, calls her an animal, always ignores her no's when he comes on to her, ultimately leading to Spike trying to rape Buffy! That's the ultimate final straw and some people still ship this disgusting couple (and make excuses for him trying to rape Buffy of course RME) but again, now that I'm older I've realized some people seem to get off on abusive relationships. I still see it with current TV couples now. They love when a guy treats the woman like crap (but in the same breath hate the nice guy that treats her with respect. Twilight Zone bs) Then in S7 it's like Buffy forgets everything Spike did, especially trying to rape her, to act like he's the be all to end all with fighting The First. I was mostly annoyed at how she shunned and treated Giles over Spike of all people, after everything Giles has done for her and been through with her. It's just nauseating, still glad Spike died in "Chosen." So even though BTVS is one of my favorite shows of all time, they also have my most hated couple of all time: Spike/Buffy. S6 would of been easier to swallow if Spike wasn't using Buffy as his punching bag blow up doll to get his rocks off before she came to her senses. They are the worst thing about the show.

The Trio were the weakest big bads as well, another reason S6 is my least favorite season. I only liked Jonathan, mostly cause he has history on the show unlike the others. Warren was just sick and got worse, and I found Andrew extremely annoying. I hate that he came back in S7 and not Jonathon.

Last edited by Butterfly85; 05-02-2021 at 06:07 PM
Old 05-02-2021, 06:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

I'm sure that a mannequin was robot that he forced other guys to make one (the guys who was about to kill Buffy), but still.. I always find that creepy and I don't understand why people want her w/ Spike, but alright then..

Yeah, I love Johnathan, he was the best part in that season, but anything else, nope..

is that what you want?

Old 05-02-2021, 10:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah the Buffy Bot

still feel like Dark Willow was the true big bad of season 6

the season 7 storyline bothered me more watching it this time around for sure

I like Andrew in season 7
Old 05-02-2021, 11:01 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, Spike made Warren make the Buffy bot after finding out about the robot girlfriend he had. Still disgusting. Went from mannequin head to robot. I mostly consider Dark Willow the big bad of S6 too, she actually gave Buffy a run for her money unlike the nerdy trio.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread