My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2022, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for sharing
atwoodsmariano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2022, 11:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
just watching this now from a month ago

Just finished re-watching this video from almost a year ago and still love it and think it’s so well-made
Old 09-22-2022, 11:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Really love this old performance I found and watched for the first time last night

Old 09-24-2022, 09:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Do you have a favorite song from the self titled album Tia?
Old 09-24-2022, 11:00 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

It's been a while since I heard the album lol. I think I remembered liking "Lonely" a lot back then, so I listened to that again and that was definitely it. Same for "What It's Like To Be Me" (Even though I can't stand Justin Timberlake) but both of those songs have a good damn beat! I also liked "I'm A Slave 4 U," this album must of had a lot of Neptunes on it cause I liked them a little more now lol. The only Britney Spears albums I liked were Britney and In The Zone cause it had a lot of R&B and hip hop songs on it. It just reminded me "Britney" was an underrated album.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2022, 11:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for sharing

For me I love Overprotected and I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman the most
Old 10-13-2022, 10:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

9 Quintessential ’90s Songs You Should Be Listening to Again Right Now
3. “…Baby One More Time” by Britney Spears
The voice. The look. The hairdo. The dance. The school letting out. Britney became the crush of just about everyone on the planet—especially young men in high school, pining for her video to come back on MTV. Yes, her loneliness was killing her. This video set the stage for a life of ups and downs. But in 10,000 years, people will remember Britney for this.
Here's the link, https://americansongwriter.com/9-qui...jGO9yPpJJfWNPM
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 11:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

One of the most iconic music videos of all time
Old 10-14-2022, 06:49 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Her school girl outfit will always be iconic too, still find it cute and fun lol.
Old 06-24-2023, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Britney Spears Dances to Michael Jackson's 1995 Hit 'Scream' in New Video
The pop princess and the late King of Pop sang a duet together back in 2001
Here's the link, https://people.com/britney-spears-da...-video-7552958
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 06-24-2023, 11:26 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I'm sure y'all have heard but apparently the infamous Madonna/Britney/Christina/Missy Elliot VMA rehearsal video came out. I never knew there was a video of it, and why release it 20 years later?

Rehearsal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvK9oXW4Uvc

Actual performance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B11aPjDszX0

I liked this performance then and still do now. I'm probably in the minority, but I always just liked the performance more than the overrated kisses. I also still think it's bs they cut to Justin after Madonna and Britney kissed, then everyone acted like Madonna didn't kiss Christina too. I do remember at the time there were rumors Britney would be in this performance, but I was so shocked when Christina showed up (Even more so since they were performing together for the first time) That was one of the last good VMAs before the entire channel went to crap.
Old 06-25-2023, 02:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for sharing
Old 06-25-2023, 01:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I'm sure y'all have heard but apparently the infamous Madonna/Britney/Christina/Missy Elliot VMA rehearsal video came out. I never knew there was a video of it, and why release it 20 years later?

Rehearsal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvK9oXW4Uvc

Actual performance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B11aPjDszX0

I liked this performance then and still do now. I'm probably in the minority, but I always just liked the performance more than the overrated kisses. I also still think it's bs they cut to Justin after Madonna and Britney kissed, then everyone acted like Madonna didn't kiss Christina too. I do remember at the time there were rumors Britney would be in this performance, but I was so shocked when Christina showed up (Even more so since they were performing together for the first time) That was one of the last good VMAs before the entire channel went to crap.
Let's be honest, the reason that people inside and outside of the media focused more on Britney Spears kissing Madonna and not Christina Aguilera is because at that time Britney Spears had more of wholesome, goody two shoes image than Christina in my opinion.
Old 06-25-2023, 09:17 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

You have a point, but I still feel like them cutting away to that punk Justin during Christina's kiss is the main reason Christina's wasn't talked about too.
Reply   Post New Thread