Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-08-2013, 06:43 PM
Administrator

Message Board Closure Notice

Hi everyone, after discussing everything with Raffaella and Torrance, we've come to the decision to close this board down on January 13th due to the lack of posts, and also due to the lack of a response to the thread they started about the possibility of this board closing down. Please feel free to start a discussion topic about Miley Cyrus on the Music Forum here at Fan Forum, so you can continue to talk about Miley and her career here. Thanks.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 01-09-2013, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you Jerry.

Just want to say a huge thanks to all the posters who have posted here with us and that I am very sad to see this board close I am glad I have gotten to know all of you and have really enjoyed our time here

“When we get home, I am going to fill that freezer with rocky road.."
"And mint hocolate chip."
- Raffaella -
Old 01-10-2013, 08:22 PM
Master Fan

Really sad to hear about this.

I can't help but feel like I could've posted more to help with this forum.

This was one of the very first FanForum boards that I had ever posted on. I'm thankful for all of the memories I had with this board/the people in it.

Demi Lovato ♥♥♥♥ Britney Spears ♥♥♥ One Direction ♥♥ Fifth Harmony (campaign) (met on 2/23/14 aka the best day of my life) ♥
Old 01-11-2013, 07:47 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Thank you Jerry.

I just wanted to say that I have had such an amazing experience modding Miley's boad. It was my first board that I ever modded and it will ALWAYS hold a special place in my heart. Thank you to everybody who has ever posted here. I have made some AMAZING friends from this board and I will forever be thankful for that. So thank you, you know who you guys are.

Tori
Old 01-11-2013, 11:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This board was like home to me for a very long time. I am so sad to see it go. I've met so many wonderful people through this board, lifelong friends so to speak. People who I couldn't picture my life without and because of that I will see this board go with a smile on my face. This board and Miley will always be a good memory of mine.

You'll be with me wherever I go
Old 01-12-2013, 12:27 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Stephanie

Tori