Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2016, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw, that would be nice
Old 11-14-2016, 12:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by scallyg (View Post)
I made some paper NCIS characters
Too cute!
Old 01-01-2017, 09:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Anyone have anything new they've added to their collections?
Old 01-02-2017, 12:31 AM
Graphics Team Manager

S12 DVD? nope nothing new here. I looked at getting the calendar again but wasn't sure on it. I haven't got a calendar yet so when I do go buy one if I can still get it I might though

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well that does count! I haven't even seen this years calendar. Hope they have it when you go to get a calendar
Old 01-03-2017, 02:03 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I did look at it but I can't remember what it looked like they don't change them up much anyway

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-03-2017, 09:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw, well that's no good! You think they could change them up a bit with how many seasons the show has!
Old 01-04-2017, 12:44 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I know. Imagine one for all the seasons they'd near more months in the year now as they couldn't do a month per season

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-05-2017, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Exactly or do the same season two years in a row
Old 03-28-2020, 10:57 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I've decided that I think I might have too many NCIS DVDs

There's one spot left on the left side so I can add in S17 once its released but if it keeps going it'll have to start going onto the other side . On that side the NCIS LA DVDs go just past half way (the white one is the last one, with all the black ones at the bottom being Arrow). All up 26 DVDs obviously given how many seasons of each show there has been. We don't need to get into how many shows I've got on DVD in general... lets just say that's nowhere near my complete collection

I also find it funny how the classification ratings change. NCIS all have the same classification rating for 15+ years (the red box you can see on each of the DVDs) while the first season of LA doesn't (its blue instead). Obviously that season was milder than the original show & the rest of the LA seasons. Not sure why though but I also don't fully understand what pushes something over the edge between the M & MA15+ classification. It just needs to be strong enough themes that people deem it may not be suitable for children under the age of 15 so must be restricted so they can't purchase it or go see it without an adult.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-29-2020, 12:54 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Old 03-29-2020, 07:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Definitely a good collection!
That is interesting about the ratings. Maybe because all the explosions and types of cases?
Old 03-30-2020, 12:41 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah I expect it to be the higher one, I just don't get why S1 of LA would be lower

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-30-2020, 01:33 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I don't know... But all 3 shows seem to have a +12 rating in Hungary....

I literally grew up with JAG/NCIS I definitely wasn't 12 when I started to watch them with the family...
Old 03-31-2020, 12:25 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah I've watched things under the age recommendation. Here so long as its parental guidance it doesn't matter. Even MA15+ can be with parental guidance, at least at home but I think going to cinemas is still fine.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread