Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2022, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

It is always great to see parents supporting whatever their children want to do, that isn't always the case sadly.
Old 05-06-2022, 12:21 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Agreed . I get it is disappointing when they follow in their parents footsteps at times, but it is wonderful that Sean can see that but also respects it as well. Then is also proud of her. It is a shame when that isn't as much the case. Then worse when parents can't support children at all

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2022, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

It gave me goosebumps when I read acting is where she gets her joy, that is wonderful he just wants her to be happy and do what she loves. I get why he might be hesitant for her to get into acting, as it is a highly competitive field and all that, but in the end she should do what she loves.
Old 05-06-2022, 03:08 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Completely agree it is such a beautiful thing that he can see what brings her joy & is happy that she's found it & for her to follow her dreams

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-06-2022, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the article!
Old 05-16-2022, 01:19 AM
Graphics Team Manager

From a recent Sean Murray interview:
Quote:
The scene where McGee explains to Torres and Knight why he didn’t want the job was a big help for [Sean and Gary Cole] and viewers in making the transition from Gibbs to Parker, especially after McGee’s having led the team for six months or so.

“I went a little behind the scenes with that scene and was pretty specific as far as dialog and things that we were playing,” Murray said. “I wanted to be clear about where the characters were coming from. It just seemed natural. Nothing this year, with all the changes happening, nothing seemed forced or heavy handed. Everything feels like it fell into place the right kind of way. We’ve got a bit of a saying this year, which is: ‘This year, it’s a little bit more of our team is greater than my team.’ If that makes any sense. But that’s the way we’re looking at it as far as the dynamics amongst everyone.

Initially, the news of Harmon’s departure had everyone figuring that it would be the final season for the CBS series, but that turned out to not be the case with it getting its pickup for the 20th year following some strong episodes this season.

“That’s a good thing, obviously, because no one wanted it to be the end for everyone, including Mark,” Murray said. “Mark doesn’t want that for everyone. We were treading into unknown waters, and we didn’t know what was going to happen. We also were on a new night, a new time, you never know. So, we just kept our heads down and kept trying to do good work and hoped that it showed. I think it’s showing.”
Source (note: this contains speculation in it so some may not wish to click the link)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-16-2022, 12:49 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Thanks for the article on Sean & McGee.. That was a strong scene/episode, when McGee explained, why he couldn't take on the lead...
Old 05-16-2022, 02:34 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Agreed

Interesting if I read it right & that Sean had a hand in how the scene went

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-16-2022, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for that very interesting!
Old 05-29-2022, 11:14 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I've gone back to rewatching NCIS (actually rewatching S1 of LA & S7 of NCIS at the same time, alternating discs ) & I forgot how long ago the jetpack episode was. I also didn't realise it would've been the first season I watched as it aired here. McGee in the credits going up pretending he had a jetpack must've really been in it for years... I wonder if we'll get another jetpack reference any time soon given how obsessed he was with them

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-06-2022, 12:58 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I haven't reached the jetpack episode yet... but it was a great McGee episode from what I can recall. I'm in s6 atm... but McGee has came a long way from being a nerd/Probie
Old 10-27-2022, 05:55 PM
Passionate Fan

I love McGee's character, though I feel like for much of the show he was underappreciated. Thankfully, that changed when Tony left. I also feel like Tim is more grown up now that Tony's gone. I know it had a lot to do with him and Delilah getting together and having the kids. I've loved seeing his growth through the seasons.
Old 10-27-2022, 11:09 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I feel like he needed Tony to go so he could really step up. While he'd grown, there was only so much growth he could do & so far the character could go while he was still in Tony's shadow so to speak

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-04-2022, 01:16 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Tim needed to be without Tony to realize his own worth

Not because of Tony not letting him grow, but he got too used to staying half-hidden behind Tony & Gibbs...
Old 11-04-2022, 04:37 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yes. I think the writers needed Tony gone to really allow Tim to shine too though. Hard to bring him out from behind them when that was his comfort zone & Tony had a big personality that I don't think Tim wanted to outshine him

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread