Old 03-21-2022, 01:19 PM
Graphics Team Manager

He is in a few episodes in the season

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2022, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
He is in a few episodes in the season
2 thus far but still barely anything more in 2nd episode but see how long he's around
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2022, 12:35 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I've never watched the episodes. I just know he played the son of a girlfriend & that he appeared in a few episodes. I wouldn't expect it to be much. In total it was 6 episodes that he appeared in as that character so it really was minor

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-24-2022, 12:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

He's second character No idea if the Admiral was right that his gf's son was a stoner but for the most part didn't like his character

6? gonna have to see if I've seen them all or if he's coming back - he comes back for an episode guessing maybe season on or next season
Old 03-24-2022, 12:30 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I think his appearances were all the one season? Not sure though. I haven't watched any of JAG beyond the first episode of the NCIS backdoor.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-24-2022, 12:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

He had an episode back in 2nd or 3rd season

Think these appearance of this son of gf was Season 5 or maybe Season 6 in the process of S6 right now
Old 03-24-2022, 12:39 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I meant the ones playing this one character. I know the other character was a few seasons earlier.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-24-2022, 12:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Not sure thinking 6th season but not 100% without looking
Old 03-24-2022, 12:49 AM
Graphics Team Manager

He was in 4x04 as the first character. Then he played Danny Walden in five episode of season 6 - 6x03, 6x04, 6x05, 6x06, & 6x21 (it was actually six episodes total on JAG, but what I read said six episodes as Danny)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-24-2022, 12:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Aww I've just got his final episode
Old 03-24-2022, 01:17 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yes, most likely Not sure why they had him come back for an episode so long after the other appearances

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-24-2022, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Think last disc which about to enter into of S6

On the episode now he was caught with pot/weed aka what Admiral thought - he was found guilty and was going to do 5 years probation but Admiral argued rightfully so that Danny's mother and Admiral's ex girlfriend was in no position to keep him in line where she blind to thinking Danny wouldn't lie to her -- so it was worked out he would join the Navy which was smart cause it'll put him in line

Last edited by crash landing; 03-25-2022 at 02:14 AM
Old 05-04-2022, 12:15 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It's All in the Family for Sean Murray when His Daughter Cay Ryan Murray Guests on NCIS (ep: 19x19 The Brat Pack, Aired May 2 - article contains spoilers for that episode. The parts below are simply things Sean said about his daughter)

Quote:
“You have these preconceived notions as to what you want your kids to do and all these sorts of things,” says Murray in response to being asked if he is okay if Cay follows him into the business. “And then you learn, ultimately, at least in my case, that you really want them to be happy and you want them to do what makes them happy as long as it’s not something destructive. Acting is where she gets her joy.”

And Murray says he could observe it firsthand on set, but he also had a chance to observe her professionalism, which meant that all her years in her theater program paid off and Cay didn’t come off as completely green.

“When you’re hanging out between filming, while you’re doing a scene and during the camera setups, and you’re sitting in your chairs in your little room waiting during the setups, I’d be there with my daughter, and it didn’t feel like I was hanging with my daughter. I felt like I was with another actor. Which I was, but I think it spoke to her professionalism quite a bit.”

That doesn’t mean he wasn’t nervous on her first day of shooting. While he was confident that she would have the acting part down, working on a TV set has a lot more moving parts than a stage production.

“What I was worried about, and a lot of people aren’t aware of the fact until you’re actually doing it, you have 100 people right there on you every two seconds and everyone’s paying attention,” Murray explains. “There’s so much chaos that you can really get caught up in it, and it can take your focus away. I was so pleasantly surprised at how well she handled that and didn’t let all the chaos of the machine of television get in the way. It didn’t overwhelm her. She was able to stay up. She did such a terrific job, I’m so proud.”

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-04-2022, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Thanks for bringing that over Chelle. That is his cool he got to work with his daughter on the show
Old 05-04-2022, 02:02 PM
Graphics Team Manager

It is She seems like a good actor too at least based on that episode.

I really like what he had to say

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread