Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2021, 03:47 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Added in new OP

Also saving this quote to try use it for future titles:
Quote:
Anyone can achieve their fullest potential. Who we are might be predetermined, but the paths we follow is always of our own choosing. We should never allow our fears or the expectations of other to set the frontiers of our destiny. Your destiny can't be changed, but it can be challenged. Everyman is born as many men, and dies as a single one. (7x07)

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 11:07 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Still looks nice
Old 11-10-2021, 01:00 AM
Graphics Team Manager

because I like to spoil myself I was just watching a clip from this week's episode that was put up on FB & wow . It really showed how much he's grown & can stand up for people who matter to him. The scene was him having a meal with Delilah & her mother & he handled the situation so well . It also made me really want them to show us him as a father. Anyway that's my random babbling for the day

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-10-2021, 02:22 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Chelle

I've also watched a few scenes with McGee & the mother-in-law... I have a feeling that I'm going to enjoy this episode...

It would be wonderful to see him more in the father role...
Old 11-10-2021, 11:33 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I'm sure I'll enjoy it just because it seems like it'll be a McGee-centric episode. Usually enjoy those. When I saw the ep description I was almost tempted to catch up. Although at this rate Australia still doesn't appear to be airing the episodes any time soon so I probably still will

I get that showing them as parents doesn't necessarily fit in with the show but both him & Palmer are fathers & that's a part of who their characters are. Please show us one day

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-11-2021, 02:39 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I guess there's no chance that they will start airing the new season still in the old year, right?

It's probably a great episode, I'm going to watch the latest episode tomorrow or on Saturday latest...

A family day would be great
Old 11-12-2021, 12:04 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Seems unlikely now. We go into non-ratings period early December & I can't imagine they'll air it during then. Most likely won't be until Feb now

I'll hold onto hope for that family day until the show ends or they give it to us

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-12-2021, 02:41 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I guess that leaves you with the pay-to-watch option, if you can't wait until February...

Me neither... It could still happen...
Old 11-12-2021, 09:01 PM
Graphics Team Manager

At least I'm already paying for the service & it isn't a different one. Just a shame they aren't airing it here. Maybe they saw Mark leave so decided to hold off?

Exactly. Still hope

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-13-2021, 03:14 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Could be... Or they're just focusing more on the One Chicago franchise at the moment...

Anyways, at least you can watch the episodes, whenever you feel like it
Old 11-13-2021, 06:57 PM
Graphics Team Manager

No. The channel here doesn't have One Chicago. It isn't airing much new content from the US at all atm. I think they're holding it off until next year. What I watch is just LA, FBI, & Bull so one from both franchises & Michael's show. They did air the first episode from Most Wanted & International but since then both of those are just on the streaming service, same as NCIS & Hawaii.

This is true A part of me is also tempted to just watch the McGee episode but that may just confuse me

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-14-2021, 02:27 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Maybe... But you could also watch the episode as a standalone, and then watch it again in order...

Ah, okay, then I guess they're trying to push people to use the new platform.. Or are just too lazy to air new content...
Old 11-14-2021, 10:01 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Bit of both? I can't imagine the channel here is getting anything from Paramount+ though but maybe. CBS I presume does but if that then feeds through to Channel 10 here? Seems unlikely. I think they're just focusing on Aussie programming & reruns of US programming mostly. With a scattering of new programs.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-15-2021, 02:32 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I'm sure that they get something from Paramount+, otherwise Australia wouldn't be pushing for it...

That's a shame that you only have a few new programme's airing in the old year...

Sean/McGee was great in the mother-in-law episode. He has grown a lot
Old 11-16-2021, 12:23 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Think I can watch without watching the others or should I just catch up?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread